Categories > Original > Drama > Shinya's Story

Chapter 5

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-28 - Updated: 2008-06-28 - 469 words - Complete

0Unrated
***********Nisa's POV*****************
After I hung up with Shinya I got on the internet and got on "imnotokay.net": and I saw that on the upcoming Saturday there was a Emo/My Chemical Romance march through the city. I texted 'there iz a emo/mcr march on sat. startin @ 10 am. it startz @ da middle skool. b there @ 9 30,' To Shinya, Yuki, Nessa, Cassidy, and Steven.
*********Saturday*8:30*Shinya's POV*************
I just got out of the shower. I and still sad about Miku, we all are, but he's fine and this march is what we all need. I got dressed in ripped black skinny jeans, a tight red tank-top, bright red high tops, and a black tie. For my hair I straghtened my bangs over my right eye and straightened the rest of my jet black hair. For my make-up I put on red eyeliner and black eyeshadow. I put my make-up in my black and red hangbag and then took out my contacts and put on my thick-rimmed glasses. I started rummaging through my shelves for a couple of minutes and found a red face-paint pen. On my left cheek I wrote EMO and on my right MCR, both in fancy lettering. I put the pen in my hand-bag so I could write on my my friends' faces. I walked to the middle school and got there at 8:30 and saw everyone and got hugs from them all. There was over 150 people and some of them had signs. Some said "gay is ok" and "mcr saved my life". We mingled with everyone until 9:30 and we started the march. I was holding hands eith Nisa, Nessa, and Cassidy. Miku, Steven, and Yuki were also holding hands to show that we support gays. The 150 plus people walked through the city for two hours and we stopped to rest and eat and, if we needed to, re-apply make-up. In just two hours people yelled horribly rude things at us all and we even had garbage thrown at us. We kept walking and stopping for ten hours, sweating off and re-applying make-up as we went on. After the march about 100 of us went to the elementary school to hang out at the park. We were there for about ten minutes when some jocks and preps showed up.
"Hey......Shinya. Still hanging out with fags I see. Oh and how cute! Your holding hands too! I guess you're one of them now?" A stupid prep named McKenzie said to me.
"Why are you guys here?" I asked looking at the about 100 people with her.
"To stop something that never should have started," she replied as the people behind her formed lines behind her. I looked at everyone behind me and they formed into lines as well. McKenzie snapped her fingers and everyone behind her rushed at us!
Sign up to rate and review this story