Categories > Original > Drama > Shinya's Story

Chapter 6

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-28 - Updated: 2008-06-28 - 424 words - Complete

0Unrated
McKenzie swung her fist, trying to punch me in the face. For my counter-attack I punched her in the face and pushed her backwards. And behind her Steven put out his foot and tripped her and she fell backwards. I smiled and went to go get a dude off of Nisa but something hit me hard in the back of the head. I just felt dizzy at first then I fell to the ground and blacked out. When I woke up I woke up I was in a basement I had never seen before. My head was in Nisa's lap and she said I was out for two hours. She also said that a few minutes after I got knocked out the police showed up and the all rushed away and miku had to carry me. So we were in a guy named Sebastien's basement. And no one got hurt except for me.
**********Sunday**Afternoon***************
"AHHHHHHHH" went my phone.
"Hello?"
"Shinya, we need to talk to you like now. Come to the skate park by the middle school." Anisa's voice anwered.
"I'm on my way."
When I was about fifty yards away from the skatepark I saw that Steven, Cassidy, Anisa, and Nessa were sitting on the play structure. And Miku and Devon were sitting next to each other on a bench a few yards away. I stopped for a second and had a confused look on my face when Anisa waved me over.
"What the hell is going on?" I demanded.
"They are sick of "our" drama and they want out of our group of friends." Anisa replied. I looked questioningly at Nessa. "And Nessa broke up with Devon, she'd rather be with us," She added. She began to tell me exactly what Miku and Devon said about how they are sick of our overedramatics and they are just done. And that they refuse to talk to them but they will talk to me. So I walked up to them to ask them what the hell was up with them but Devon interrupted me.
"We don't want to be friends with them anymore."
"And you want to talk to me why?" I answered.
"We still want to be friends with you!" Miku blurted out.
"Okay? So why don't you want to be friends with them?" I asked.
"Because they were assholes to me," Devon replied.
"And they abanded me when I needed them," Miku added.
"So did I!" I replied to both of their complaints.
"But you apologize," They said together.
"I suppose."
Sign up to rate and review this story