Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Kingdom's heart

Harry Potter and the Kingdom's heart

by ShidoTakashima 0 reviews

and voldemort finds a book, that can unleash the power of the heartless, who cant be harmed by normal magic. Seems its up to sora and the gang to come crashing down on the dark paradeā€¦unfortinal...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] [!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-06-27 - Updated: 2008-06-28 - 454 words

0Unrated
Harry potter and the Kingdom’s Heart
I do not own Kingdom Hearts or Harry Potter
Prolog

In the small town of trinity there was a young girl that lived there with her grandfather. Her name was Tina…Tina Tielos.
“grandpa?” said the ten year old girl

“Yes Tina?”mumbled her Grandfather never looking up from his newspaper “hmmm three more terrorist attacks 46 civilians dead…”

“umm I found an odd book in our library…”

“that’s nice Tina…” he didn’t seem to be paying attention “the last attack happened in BlueFern? That’s pretty close!” he sounded worried but Tina took no notice.

“ When I touched it, it glowed and the title changed to…Grandpa! Are you even listening to me!” she was starting to get angry.

“theres a pattern here…it like there looking for something…” suddenly her Grandfathers eyes went back into focus as his granddaughters words started to register. He turned to her “the book glowed you say? And the title changed to what?”

Tina smiled happily now that she had her grandfathers full attention. “yup it glowed a weird gold color, and the title went from 101 bread recipes to The Heartless ones, creepy Huh…ooh can I read it? Please!”

“ go and get it for me, i want to make sure its appropriate for you to read.”
Tina smiled “ Ok Grandpa! Be right back” and she scampered off. It was only moments later that a thick book was plopped onto the table. Her grandfather examined the book from all angles, even going as far as to smell it. Finally he put it down and turned to his granddaughter a stern expression on his face.

“ Tina…why did you lie to me?”

“what do you mean grandpa” she was confused

“ I mean that the title of this book IS 101 bread recipes, now please tell me why you would lie about something so trivial. Its not like you at all…”

“ but grandpa it says right there is gold type, The heartless ones! By Maleficent.”
Her grandfather put his head in his hands “Tina…just go to your room.”

“…but…” tina tried to say more but her grandfather cut her off. “NOW!!” Tina complied crying silently.
The old man just shook his head and left for the bar, he really needed a drink.
Nobody was around to see the rat in the corner scamper over to the table and in a flash a man stood in the smaller mammals place.

“ yes, the lord will be pleased…” the rat like man mumbled before grabbing the book and with a crack he was gone.

Minutes later Tina came running into the room yelling” Grandpa! An owl delivered me a letter!!” she looked around “grandpa?”
Sign up to rate and review this story