Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Kingdom's heart

Chapter one

by ShidoTakashima 2 reviews

a starting point

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Dumbledore,Snape - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-28 - Updated: 2008-06-29 - 490 words

1Original
Harry potter and the kingdoms heart
I do not own Kingdom hearts or harry potter

Chapter 1

In the Headmasters Office at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Albus Dumbledore was sitting at his desk quietly, doing last minute paperwork when a disheveled and bloody Severus Snape burst though the doorway franticly.

“Albus! He’s found it!”

“calm down and Sit” soothed Dumbledore. When Snape was sitting he continued “ now who found what?” questioned the old wizard calmly though he dreaded the answer.

“The…The Dark lord, He found the book, and…he summoned one of the demons… It killed Pettigrew, completely destroyed him!” he was almost hysterical “ Spells just went through it! And the unforgivable curses had no effect! The dark lord just watched it kill many of his lesser followers…it was only after it started to attack Lucius did he call it off.

Albus looked alarmed “ Did Tom mention what this one was called?”

it was something he called a Shadow…” snape was shaking

“one Shadow did all that?!”

Snape looked up at the headmaster in barely veiled fear “what do you mean?”

“…Did Tom ever say what level he summoned”
Snape was startled at the question “no but it must have been an intermediate level for it to be that strong…”
Dumbledore looked out the window at the night sky so Severus couldn’t see the frightened look on his face. “ Seveus a Shadow is the lowest level demon you can summon…and the weakest of its kind…”

Snape just sat there stunned

The headmaster sighed and sent out a silent prayer to whoever was listening, before gesturing for Snape to stand. “come along Severus…let’s get you to the hospital wing…weal discuss this issue more when your well…after all term begins in just a few weeks…so weal have plenty of time”

Snape stood shakily, nodding his head. He seemed dazed witch only worried Albus more. “your right of course headmaster…if you don’t mind I’ll take my leave now” and with that he left for the hospital wing.

The headmaster put his head in his hands “its worse than I could ever imagine…”
Fawks seeing his bonded feeling so depressed sang a lovely tune in hopes of cheering him up. The Headmaster just looked at the Phoenix with tears in his eyes “Fawks, before all this…I had no doubt that young harry would be able to defeat Voldemort, but now ... it will take an extraordinary miracle to defeat those creatures, and if one doesn’t show up…I fear our world; and all the life on it will not survive”



Authors Note: Hi, sorry for the short chapters and for any spelling/grammatical errors. But I’m trying to get the ball rolling, so to speak and I don’t have a Beta yet. Suggestions are welcome and so is constructive criticism. Thanks and don’t forget to review
Sign up to rate and review this story