Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 8

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Nonnie talks to her parents.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2008-06-29 - Updated: 2008-06-30 - 340 words

0Unrated
I tip toed to the steps then up to my room. I was in desperate need of a shower and I really didn’t want to see my parents. I closed my door and quietly searched for something clean to change into after my shower. There was a knock on the door. I thought about ignoring it, but that would probably make things worse.

“Come in,” I called.

“How are you feeling this morning?” Frank said coming into my room and sitting on my bed.

“I have a head ache and I’m a hooker, how bout you?”

“You just disappeared last night. I looked all over that club for you,” he said looking at me apologetically.

“I don’t remember anything after my dance with Pete. I just woke up this morning in his bed, he threw me some clothes and a thousand dollars and that was it."

“He did what?”

“Don’t make a big deal. Are my parents still downstairs?”

“Non he paid you for sex…That doesn’t bother you?”

“Of course it bothers me, but there isn’t anything I can do about it now. Besides its an easy thousand dollars.” I said this uneasily and he could tell I was bothered by it. He wrapped an arm around me and I leaned onto his shoulder.

“So one day down thirteen to go,” he kissed the top of my head.

“Why were my parents here?” I asked.

“They are here to talk to you about the house.”

“You mean the house we live in?” I said.

“They… They wanna sell it.”

“WE PAY THE MORTGAGE!!!” I stood up and flew down the stairs. “WHAT THE HELL?”

“Watch your mouth young lady.” my mother said.

“THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SELLING THE HOUSE WE ARE PAYING FOR?”

“I know you better stop yelling at your mother.” my father said in a dangerously calm voice. I knew that voice from when we were kids. That’s why I hadn’t even addressed my questions to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story