Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 7

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

The Morning after.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-27 - Updated: 2008-06-27 - 487 words

0Unrated
“Hey wake up, we gotta go,” someone said throwing a shirt in my face. My head was killing me and I just wanted to go back to sleep. “Come on don’t think just cause of last night I won’t leave you here,” I opened my eyes to see Pete quickly getting dressed. I pulled the shirt he’d thrown at me over my head and then reached to the floor and pulled on my jeans. “Here,” he said handing me a wad of money. “Don’t even think of upping the price cause you set it last night.”

“I what?” he didn’t just say what I think he did? Did he?

“Count it if you don’t think its all there, but do it fast cause we gotta go.” I started moving quicker and shoved the money into my pocket. Then we both rushed out of the room and down to the waiting van where the other guys were already seated. None of them would look at me. I wanted to crawl under a rock.

What had happened last night? I mean I remember dancing and even kissing. Since when did I Nonnie Lynn Woods sell my body and to my clients no less? I needed to get away from them and fast. This was just too uncomfortable. I looked over to see Pete had a content smile on his face almost like he was enjoying how uncomfortable everyone was. I followed them around as they made conversation amongst them selves and at one of the interviews I was able to wonder off. I went strait to the bathroom. I had to get this over with as soon as possible. They all think I’m a hooker and worse yet I might as well be.

I pulled the money out of my pocket and counted it. A thousand dollars for one night, I must have been completely gone last night. I wouldn’t have done that if I hadn’t been drunk. I wouldn’t be in this situation if I could just back down from a challenge. I put the money back into my pocket and left the bathroom. I saw a gift shop and went in. Then an idea hit me. I grabbed a couple of disposable cameras and headed back into the interview room. They were all sitting comfortably. I just started snapping pictures. Some they were smiling just let them do what they wanted to.

“I guess I’ll see you guys,” I said after I ran out of film. I waved and caught a taxi home, I was happy none of them had insisted. I stay longer not even Pete. As I walked through the door I was met with a sight, I really could have avoided. My parents were sitting at our kitchen table. They were talking to Frank in hushed tones. Could my day get any worse?
Sign up to rate and review this story