Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 6

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

The morning after the night at the club.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 325 words

0Unrated
I snuggled closer to the body next to me in bed trying to get warm again. Their warm skin on mine was more than enough…wait skin on skin. My eyes shot open against their will and I looked at the body next to me. It was Pete. I tried to replay what had happened last night in my head, but all I remembered was dancing and the kiss. My head started pounding from trying to think and my mouth felt dry. I looked under the covers neither of us were wearing anything, our legs were intertwined and his arm held onto me possessively.

I gently eased his arm from around me. Then loosened my legs and tried to slide away from him only to have him grab me again and pull me back and wrap his other arm around me holding me tight. I didn’t want to wake him. It would be too awkward to face him like this. Plus he already despises me. He thinks I’m a “Party Girl” that couldn’t be further from the truth. Even though everything from the last two nights is evidence against that.

“Go back to sleep,” he said. I looked up to see him starring at me. “We only have a few more hours before we have to get to work so go back to sleep.”

“I have to go,” I said trying to move his arm again.

“No, you have to go back to sleep,” he said tightening his grip. He wasn’t being mean but he wasn’t being nice either.

“I need clothes,” I said coming up with what I thought was a decent excuse.

“You can borrow a shirt and wear your jeans. Now less talking and more sleep.” He closed his eyes and I heard his breathing slow down, but his grip didn’t loosen at all. So I did as I was told and went back to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story