Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 5

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Things get hotter at the club.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-24 - 445 words

0Unrated
“Hey Non,” I heard Marcia slur. I knew I was completely drunk. I also knew that I didn’t care anymore, Pete had won he had made me lose my job.

“What?” I asked.

“I dare you to kiss Pete,” she said.

“You can’t dare me to do that,” I whined. “He’s going to have me fired as it is.”

“Wuss,” Janay chimed. I looked over at Gerard for help, but he was one of the designated drivers so he was already in a fowl mood. I looked over at Frank who was talking to another girl a feeling I could only describe as jealously flared up in my chest. It took me by surprise and I quickly brushed it off.

“I dare you to kiss Patrick.” I said to Janay.

“Okay I’ll do that if you kiss Pete.” She didn’t wait to hear my answer she just walked over to Patrick who was talking to a blond. She pushed the blond out of the way and pulled him into a deep kiss. When she pulled away he looked dazed and confused. She just sauntered back over to where we were sitting like nothing had happened. "Your turn." they all turned to me expectantly.

“I’m not…”

“Come dance with me,” Some one said from behind me. I turned to see Pete. He looked completely sober so I was confused as to why he would be asking me to dance. He didn’t wait for me to turn him down, which was what I was going to do he just pulled me up from my seat in the booth.

We walked out onto the dance floor and he put his hands on my waist pulling me close against his body. I put my arms on his shoulders loosely and started moving to the beat of the music, he pulled me closer and I turned away from him as if to walk away. He grabbed my waist again and pulled me back again, I could feel his breath on my neck. I shivered and tried to remember that I hated this man, but at the moment he was making it very hard. His hand trailed across the bottom of my shirt, which showed just a little tummy cleavage. Once his hand was across my body he spun me around so that I was facing him again. He lowered his lips to mine. It was like all of a sudden he was oxygen and I couldn’t go on with out his lips on mine, I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story