Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is how We'll Be, Oh Glory.

This Time's For Real

by xcandix 0 reviews

This is it.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-30 - Updated: 2008-07-01 - 425 words

0Unrated
This is an epilogue/prologue, however it is going to be part of a scene further on in the sequel. I haven't even started writing it, but I will make sure to put this scene in somewhere and make it a significant part. I'm trying to get this up and the first chapter of the sequel up by tomorrow because I won't be able to post again until about Friday. So read and enjoy and leave me some reviews please, I haven't gotten any for the last couple of chapters that I have posted and it's making me think you really don't enjoy the story anymore.




"You turned the tables, and now I'm flipping them back over."

Brendon's pov.


"I just don't understand how you could keep this from me," I stuttered as I looked at her tear-filled eyes.


"You were on tour and I couldn't tell you over the phone, it was too hard."


"Well you're actions have made this a lot harder than it had to be. You kept a secret from me, and it was an enormous secret.I never thought I would say this Maddy, but I can't trust you. I won't marry you like this."


"Brendon, you are saying things you don't mean. Maybe I should just leave you alone for a few days."


"No Maddy, you're not the one walking out this time. I am. You can sit here in this lonely condo with every haunting memory. For the first time in my life I'm ashamed of you. I'll call you or talk to you when I'm ready."


It took every ounce of strength inside me to walk out of the house Maddy and I shared. I wonder if it was this hard for her to walk out me before. This was the first time in all the time that I had known her that I questioned whether or not I could love her as much as I did again.


Maddy's pov.


I was upset that he had left, but I was fucking pissed that he had walked out, especially when I needed him. I needed him so bad right now. I felt my knees smack the cold hard woods floors. Tears cascaded down my cheeks and made the scene from "Alice in Wonderland" look like a a tiny single tear. I cried so much that I thought I ran out of tears, but then I began to cry again. He'd be back. Wouldn't he?








Uh-oh, What do you think Maddy kept from him? Will they end up together?
Sign up to rate and review this story