Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

nine!

by vampiress_666 0 reviews

TOKIO HOTEL!! :]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-07-02 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 1239 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was quiet in my house, as always, as Bill and I made our way upstairs to my room. The reason for the house being as quiet as a library was because 1. I was an only child and 2. My parents are work-aholics to the extreme!! I don’t think they even remembered what our home looked like.

“is it always like this?” Bill asked as he entered my bedroom before I did. Bill had come over plenty of times and has only seen my parents a couple of times. They didn’t mind him coming over…nor did they mind me staying out all night, staying at the Bill’s house for a week straight, or not going to school. But I was a good kid. I didn’t stay out all night unless I called to make sure that I could, I never stayed at the Trumpers/Kaulitz’ for more than 2 days, and I surely never missed school.

“you should know, Bill. you’ve been here plenty of times to know that--”

“your parents are always at work and you have no siblings…yeah, I know” he finished for me. He went to straight to my bed, sat on it and looked around my room.

If you never seen my room, you’d probably think it was a boys room at first. My walls were painted red, not that they mattered anyways because the walls were completely covered in posters from all sorts of bands…most of them were of Tokio Hotel. I wasn’t like the fan girls that only had posters of Bill though. Come to think of it. I didn’t have a single poster of just Bill on my wall. Why? Because I didn’t need them. I already had plenty of actual pictures of Bill and plus he was my best friend. It couldn’t get any better than that. Well besides the posters on the walls, there was also a bulletin board thing. You know, the kind where you can thumb-tack things onto it…well yeah, I have one of those and its covered with pictures of me and Bill…some with Tom too. The bed isn’t all that feminine either. Its sheets are black and the big comforter is red. The furniture isn’t girly…its like dorm room furniture…very modern, you know…

Bill looked at my nightstand next to the bed and studied it. I was standing at my doorway trying to figure out what he was thinking.

I watched him as his hand grabbed hold of the little knob of the top drawer and he pulled it out halfway. Some envelopes fell onto the floor when he opened it. Yes, the drawer was that full.

“wow! So you weren’t kidding when you said you kept all my letters” he laughed as he leaned over the edge of the bed and picked up the ones off the floor.

He placed the letters in his lap and began looking at the envelopes and telling me all these things he remembered when he wrote the letters… he stopped talking when he held a white envelope. I immediately recognized it and only did because it was much more wrinkled than the other envelopes from being balled up and thrown into the trashcan plenty of times, only being taken back and put in the drawer when I would get this sick feeling in my stomach.

“I don’t remember this one” Bill stated as he studied the envelope. He only said that because he had never sent me any letter in a white envelope.

“you wouldn’t” I replied. He looked at me and he had this scared face… why would he look at me like that I wondered as he quickly looked away from me and almost ripped the envelope to remove its contents.

He unfolded the letter and didn’t even bother to read it. He only glanced at the bottom.

“Tom sent you a letter?” he asked, sounding hurt, as he looked up again at me but with a raised eyebrow.

“only one” I said. I didn’t want it to sound like it was a big deal, but Bill… I wasn’t so sure about.

“are you lying?” he asked, throwing the letter and the envelope onto the carpeted floor. I quickly went over to it and picked it up.

“would I lie to you, Bill?” I placed Tom’s letter back in the drawer.

He was eyeing me suspiciously as I gathered the letters that were in his lap and squished them into the drawer.

“stop looking at me like that, Bill! I didn’t do anything wrong”

He didn’t respond but he did look away. If I wasn’t mistaken…was Bill jealous? Was he jealous of the letter his brother had sent me…A YEAR AGO?

I watched him as he began to play with his fingers, then his long hair, then his fingers again…he finally gave up and just laid back on my bed. I walked over to the bed and laid down next to him. We both stared at the ceiling and got so caught up in our little world that we didn’t even notice the shadow lingering over us till it coughed to grab our attention.

Bill and I both turned our heads to the left and saw Tom standing there…looking…not like himself. There was something in his eyes I couldnt quite figure out, but Bill must have since he gave Tom a smirk.

“I just wanted to make sure you two were here. Mom was starting to worry” Tom told us. I went back to staring at the ceiling as the twins had their small staring war. Finally Tom left and Bill sighed.

I waited for him to lay back down before I spoke.

“why are you being that way?” I asked.

“what way?” Bill answered. I hated when he answered questions with a question.

“all…I don’t know…since you came back, its like you and Tom don’t get along and its like youre…never mind”

“finish the sentence, Emma…”

I sighed.

“jealous?” I stated more like a question, not sure if that was the right word.

Bill quickly sat up. I sat up too. I put my hand on his shoulder and turned him to face me.

“Bill…Bill…Bi--”

I was suddenly laying down again and Bill was on top of me. He was staring at me with those gorgeous brown eyes of his. Then he lowered his face to mine and our lips touched…TOUCHED! His lips moved against mine and they felt so soft. Then his tongue ran across my lower lip and I let him enter my mouth. Our tongues danced with each other and as they did, Bill’s right hand moved to my waist and it went under my shirt…it went upwards to my boobs and then almost as soon as he stared, he stopped…stopped… his lips left mine and his hand too. He got off me and then walked out my room. I could hear him run down the stairs, open the front door, and then slam the door shut.

And I was left alone lying on my bed with a clueless look on my face and dirty thoughts, that could have came alive if he hadn’t stopped, in my mind.
Sign up to rate and review this story