Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

ten!

by vampiress_666 1 review

...rate and review please

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 1716 words - Complete

0Unrated
[2 years later]

I quietly hummed to myself the words to Durch den Monsun as I walked in the twins’ house. The first person I saw when I went in was Bill…and he was in the living room… he and I simply waved at each other as I practically ran up the stairs.

When I reached the top, I called out Tom’s name and I heard him call back from his room. I skipped to his room and he was there on the laptop at his desk.

“hey Tom” I said as I went over and gave him a hug and took his cap off his head to reveal a sweatband. He replied with a ‘hi’ and didn’t even notice that I had taken his hat. I sat in the chair next to the one he was sitting in and watched as he uploaded some pictures of the band onto the computer.

Youre probably sitting there asking ‘what the fuck? Did she just wave at Bill and run up the stairs to go give Tom a hug? Shouldn’t it be the other way around?’

Let me explain. In the past 2 years…Bill and I had somewhat became distant. After this incident that happened with me and Tom playing Monopoly without him, Bill totally flipped out and didn’t talk to me for about a month. Jealous, much? I know. So while Bill was being an ass and we were becoming less and less of best friends, Tom and I just somewhat clicked and we became best friends. Now Tom wasn’t like…replacing Bill or anything… I was just waiting for Bill to realize that there was nothing to worry about but Bill is stubborn as hell and he just wasn’t seeing the point… Boys…

“hey, Georg and Gustav are coming over in a few minutes… Bill’s new girlfriend too” Tom mentioned as he looked away from the computer and at me.

“oh! Yay! I havent seen Gee or Gusti in two months” I had almost fell out of my chair as I threw my arms in the air from the news. I had met Georg and Gustav a year ago on the twins’ sixteenth birthday.

Tom gave me this odd look.

“did you not here the part about Bill’s new girlfriend?” he asked.

I nodded.

“What? Am I supposed to get all jealous and say all this bad stuff about her though I don’t know her or something?” Tom laughed and then went back to doing his computer stuff just as the doorbell rang.

“THEYRE HERE!” I yelled as I quickly got up from the chair and ran through the upstairs hall and down the stairs. I had reached the door before Bill had even gotten a chance to get up from the couch. He is so lazy I thought as I opened the door still looking at him.

“GEOR-- oh wait…youre not Georg and Gustav” I looked at the girl who was standing in front of me. I had to look down at her since she was so short. Probably 4’11” or something.

She laughed at me.

“of course not, silly. Im Niki and you must be Emma. Bill has told me so much about you” she extended her hand so that we could shake hands. I looked down at her hand. I really didn’t want to shake hands but I did anyways.

“so umm…youre Bill’s girlfriend?” I asked. In my head it just felt so wrong saying those words. ‘youre Bill’s girlfriend?’ I didn’t like the way it sounded coming from my mouth and I didn’t like the way my mouth formed the words. It just wasn’t right.

“yes, im his girlfriend” she answered. Again, in my head, I thought she had emphasized the word his but maybe I was just hearing things.

I smiled kindly at her and stepped aside to let her in. After she walked in and I was about to shut the door, I glanced outside and saw Georg and Gustav walking through the grass to the door. I swung the door open and waited on pins and needles as they walked up the steps and then stood in front of me. I probably looked like a kid on Christmas about to open her presents from Santa.

“whats with the huge smile, Emma? Did Bill kiss you?” Georg teased and winked at me as he embraced me into one of his big bear hugs. I glared at him as we let go. He knew about Bill kissing me some 2 years ago. After that thing happened and Georg found out from Bill, he wouldn’t drop it. He also teased me about my sex life… Tom and I had been fuck buddies since that first time. And Tom, like Bill, told Georg. Why cant boys keep secrets?

I rolled my eyes at Georg as he gave me an innocent smile. I then looked at Gustav and held my arms out.

“Gusti!!” I yelled as I threw myself into him. We would have fallen if Gustav didn’t grab onto the door frame before I collided into him. We hugged for a bit before we let go.

“hi Ems” Gustav said with a smile. I always loved it when he smiled. He looked like a little kid and him smiling always made my day better.

When we were all in, I shut the door and while Georg and Gustav went into the living room with Bill and…Niki, I went upstairs to get Tom.

“Tom, the guys are here. Are you coming down?” I asked as I peeped my head in through the small space between the door and the doorframe. he nodded and then got off his chair. He opened the door when I stepped back. When he came out, he pressed me against the wall right across his bedroom door. He smiled down at me before he leaned down and pressed his lips down on mine. I had already learned to get used to Tom’s surprise kisses so I was always ready. After about 3 minutes, he backed off, took a hold of my hand and we went downstairs. He let go of my hand just before we reached the living room.

Georg and Gustav looked at Tom and they stood up from the couch they were on to say hi and do ‘manly’ handshakes and whatnot.

[some hours later]

I was upstairs in Tom’s room with Georg, Gustav, and of course, Tom. We were talking about random stuff when we heard this loud thump hit on the other side of the wall where Tom’s bed was at.

“what the hell was that?” Georg asked as we all looked up from the middle of our circle on the floor and to the wall.

“maybe Bill threw something at the wall” I said, knowing that when Bill was mad, he threw things at the wall.

“maybe…but it sounded pretty big” Gustav mentioned. I looked at him and he had this worried face.

“it could have been Niki” Georg said. We all nodded.

“yeah, did you see how they were arguing downstairs? And they were still arguing before that hit to Bill’s wall” I said. “I feel sorry for the girl” I put my head down as all the guys turned their heads to me.

They were about to say something when we heard the door to Bill’s room open and slam shut. Footsteps, mad footsteps, walked down the hall and stairs.

“Niki?” Tom asked. We all shrugged our shoulders.

“go check, Emma” Georg said pushing me slightly and made me land on my right elbow. I shook my head.

“why don’t you go? What if its her?”

“that’s exactly why we want you to go”

“im not going. What if its Bill?”

“then call us downstairs and we’ll talk to him since you don’t anymore” Gustav said. I narrowed my eyes at him. I would thought he was on my side.

After a few minutes of arguing, I finally got up and made my way downstairs but I was stopped on the last step because there she was sitting down with her head in her lap. Her arms were folded underneath her head.

I sat next to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She didn’t even flinch, but lifted her head. For the first time today, she wasn’t smiling and I could see why.

Her mascara and eyeliner ran down her cheeks and her eyes were red from crying.

“hi” she somewhat managed to let out with a small smile. I looked at her really concerned and I had no idea why. wasn’t I supposed to not like her or something?

“are you okay?” I asked, not being able to contain the question in me any longer.

She nodded quickly but even a frog could tell that she was lying.

“did…Bill…uhh…you know…ummm…break up with you?” I asked quietly. I didn’t want to like just throw the question at her because it was pretty obvious but I didn’t know what else to say. I just didn’t want to leave her there or anything… And plus, Simone wasn’t home to comfort her.

Again, Niki nodded when I had expected her to tell me ‘No shit, what do you think?’ or ‘why the fuck do you think I have make-up running down my face?’…or something sarcastic because she looked like the type to say something like that.

“what happened?” I asked next…

“he said he didn’t like me. That he was trying to make this girl jealous by going out with me but that girl doesn’t even seem to care…I feel used. And I was trying to make it work but he wouldn’t listen…then he threw a chair against the wall and I got scared. I thought he was going to hit me and I ran out” she explained. Her voice cracked in a few places where she wanted to let more tears come but she restrained herself.

Next thing I did surprised me…and her…why?…because, I hugged her.
Sign up to rate and review this story