Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

eleven!

by vampiress_666 0 reviews

tokio hotel...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-04 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 1337 words - Complete

0Unrated
Things after Niki seemed to get worse. Bill began having one night stands with all these girls he didn’t even know. I remember one. I think her name was Acelynn. Really all I remember was that she had wacky colored hair and was about 2 inches shorter than me. I don’t think Bill should have left her alone in an alley. He fucked her and then just left. I felt so sorry for her and when I tried to offer her a ride home, Bill pulled me back and told, more like screamed at, me to leave her there. There were other girls besides Acelynn that he did that too. Some chick named Stephani, another named Kassie… plenty other more.

Not to mention that Tom also began that shit. He had more girls than Bill though. Of course, because he was ‘a ladies man’. Most of his chicks were blonde with blue or green eyes.

Now it didn’t bother me that they were going off and doing what I guess guys their age did… it bothered me that Simone was always on my back about it.

‘sweetie, you know they love you. They know its hard for you to pick just one of them. don’t worry about it. Eventually you’ll come to your senses and you will know which one is the right one for you. Tom and Bill…are just going through this tough phase. Every night they argue about you. They are being torn apart because of you… but its okay. They’ll forgive each other once one is paired off with you…blahblahblah.’

It got frustrating, you know. It was like she was basically giving me useless information.

Luckily, I had Georg and Gustav by my side. They helped a lot and since they had decided to move into the same neighborhood as ours, we had gotten a lot closer and we didn’t have to drive across town anymore just to say hi.

Also, I began to start a really great friendship with Niki. Bill didn’t like me hanging out with her but its not like she was his friend. She was mine. I was glad Bill had made her come to the house that one time. It was about time I needed a girl to hang out with…not just twins that couldn’t last one second without getting jealous of one another.

-------------------------

I walked into my silent house with Niki right at my heels. This was the first time she was coming over to my house since I was always at hers.

“this is your house?” she whispered as I turned on the lights to the living room. I nodded. “its HUGE!” her eyes bulged and I laughed. I loved the way she reacted to things…the simplest things at that.

“go ahead and explore. I’ll be right back” I said as I pointed upstairs. She nodded and then went off to the kitchen. I laughed silently and then ran up the stairs. I had to get my cell phone. I cant believe I had actually gone 2 days without it while I had stayed over at Niki’s house for the weekend.

I opened the door to my room and flicked the lights on as soon as I walked in. I walked right over to my bed and grabbed the phone off the pillow. I disconnected the charger from the phone and then flipped it open. There were 78 missed calls. Most were from Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav. Some from my parents, others from acquaintances from school. Along with the missed calls, I had 31 voicemails and 359 text messages. I was lucky I had the everything unlimited plan.

I was heading back out towards the hall, when I get this weird feeling that I was being watched. I slowly turn towards my closet…and there leaning against the door frame…

“what are you doing here, Bill?” I asked. I didn’t mean to sound snobby, but I did. Who was he to think that he could just barge into my house and think its okay to wait for me in my closet? Was he nuts? Apparently he was.

“where have you been? I’ve been calling you for 2 days and not once have you answered the phone. Not to mention the tons of texts I’ve sent you” he wanted to yell, I could tell, but he kept his voice down. I thought he was pretty stupid that he said that since if he had been standing there the whole time he should have seen me pick up my phone from the bed.

“that’s my business, Bill. You decided to ruin our friendship over a stupid game of Monopoly. I don’t have to tell you anything like before. I’m old enou-. umph!”

I landed on the floor with Bill on top of me. Strangely, the fall didn’t hurt, for Bill had put his arms behind my back and somehow cushioned the fall. So I was on top of Bill’s arms and on the floor. Bill straddled me and his hair fell into my face as he looked down at me.

“next time… you tell me where you are at” he gritted the words through his teeth. He was serious…very serious. His normally tame brown eyes now showed a wild beast on the inside and I wasn’t about to be the one to watch the animal come out.

I didn’t get what his problem was. Once he had showed me so much love and affection, then that slowly began to fade into this silent person who’s thoughts had become hard to read…and now…

I didn’t know what he was. He couldn’t possibly be the Bill I had met when I was twelve. He was someone else… a different Bill. He was this 17 year old I didn’t get. And I hated that. I just wanted my old best friend back. The best friend I had once understood… I blame puberty.

“do you understand me?” I brought myself back into the reality world once I had realized that I had gotten so deep into my thoughts. I didn’t know what to say so I just nodded. He sighed heavily, with his eyes closed. When he opened them again, they were the gentle eyes I had always known. He slipped his arms from underneath me and then got up. He let out a hand to pull me up.

I dusted the imaginary dirt off me and turned to leave, sticking my phone into my pocket as I did. As I neared the door, he grabbed hold of my left wrist and pulled me back. I was centimeters away from his face and there was no space between our bodies. My chest heaved heavily on his thin body. I thought I could actually feel his heart beat fasten…or maybe it was just mine.

“Emma…” he whispered down in my ear. He began kissing below my ear and then my neck. I moaned softly as he began to nibble on my soft spot. I could feel his tongue run across where he had just bitten down…it all felt so good. I gripped the back of his tight shirt as he really sunk his teeth into my skin. I wanted him. Right there, right then… “oh Emma” his breath trickled down my neck and I felt goosebumps rise on my skin.

“EMM-- oh!”

Bill and I broke apart quickly and turned to my bedroom door. Niki was standing there, blushing like a tomato. Her eyes looking down at her favorite pair of worn-out converse.

“I’m sorry…I-I-I’ll just wait for you downstairs” she stuttered and quickly scurried away. I could hear her footsteps as she ran down the stairs.

“NIKI!” I called out as I ran after her. I didn’t even look back at Bill to see the hurt look on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story