Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Dad I Never Knew ('till now)

Ch.6: It's My Turn

by Fuck-Is-A-Funny-Word 5 reviews

Trying to save a life...or 30...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-03 - 349 words

0Unrated
Elena raised herself up, off the floor. "Elena wait! Get down!" yelled Frank and Ember.

"No, Ember! I know how to handle this, remember?" she whispered.

"Fine, but if you get shot or something I'm not gonna cry or feel sorry for you."

"What the fuck is she doing?!" Frank, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Bob Bryar, and Ray Toro whispered/yelled.

"You'll see," Ember replied.

"What the hell is this?" asked Gerard, picking up Elena's birth certificate, "What the fuck Frank? She's your daughter!"

"Is that why Ember said I really was her father?" thought Frank.

"For fucks sake...YES Frank."

"Oh..."


ELENA'S POV


I got up from the floor before hearing,"Elena wait! Get down!" yelled by Frank and Ember.

"No, Ember! I know how to handle this, remember?" I whispered.

"Fine, but if you get shot or something I'm not gonna cry or feel sorry for you." she replied. I'm fine with that. I've actually been in this position before. Right now I'm really glad my step-father is a cop. It'll be a lot easier for me to arrest this guy. Ever since I was held hostage when some guy was robbing a liquor store I've kept a pair of handcuffs with me everywhere. They work wonders. Anyway...first is first . I gotta get this guy down, so I have to trip him or something, so I can get the gun away from him.

I carefully crawled on my stomach and tried to get to the gunman's feet. Almost...almost....






Again sorry it's short. These few are gonna be for the suspense. I don't like cliffhangers either, but like I said before it gets SOME people to comment. AND thanks to the people who wished me well for these last couple of days. If you didn't know...I'm sick. AND I still am...see..whenever I get sick (which is not often) I'm sick for a long time. Which really REALLY sucks. Anywho... Thanks to CHEMICALELLEN, and NO ROOM IN ZIS HELL for the constant reviews/support and MEGO-LEGO and STUPID-LITTLE-LAMB for the support, too. R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story