Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Dad I Never Knew ('till now)

Ch.7: Last Chance

by Fuck-Is-A-Funny-Word 1 review

An injured hand, yelling, and a gun.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-25 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 280 words

0Unrated
Elena's POV

I'm almost to his foot almost...almost..."FUCKING HELL!!" I screamed. The stupid fucker stepped on my hand! "Get the fuck OFF!"

The guy then laughed in my face. "Why aren't you pretty?" Ugh! His breath STINKS!

"Get the hell away from her!" yelled Gerard.

"We'll have a little fun later." he said to me, then winked. Perv.

He walked up to Gerard, pointing the gun to his head."Finally, Gerard Way, I'm going to kill you!"

"Why?! What the fuck did I do?!" While that was going on I started to keep on crawling to the gunman's feet.

"What did you do? What did you DO?! You killed my wife you motherfucker!"

"How? I've never killed anyone in my life!"

"You killed her! You pushed her off that bridge!"

"What?" asked Gerard, looking very confused.

"You heard me!"

"I don-wait! I remember...I didn't push her of that bridge! She fucking jumped! She told me she was going to, so I tried to stop her!"

"You fucking liar! I going to kill you!" he screamed. Right when he said that I was already at his feet. He was ready to pull the trigger so I grabbed him by the ankles and pulled, so he went face down to the floor, but before he hit the floor...he pulled the trigger.








I am SO sorry I have not updated! It's just been so hectic this month. I will not bore you with my life so please accept my apology. To make it up to all of you who actually R&R&R...I will post my NEW fic. sometime today. Again please accept my apology. R&R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story