Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 14

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

uh just read it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-03 - 366 words

0Unrated
“I have to go,” I said.

“I paid for the whole night so go to sleep.” Pete said I wanted to get away from him. I was embarrassed by the way I acted with him. I mean the way he touched me I can’t explain. It drove me insane. The way I screamed his name only moments earlier. I’m sure we woke the people in the next room. I needed to get away from him cause I didn’t want to get attached to him. I’d only ever been with two men. Only one of them was willingly and it took me forever to get up the nerve to give myself to the other. Since as far as he was concerned this was just a business arrangement it was important that I keep myself detached and sleeping in his arms felt too right. That much I remember from last night.

I did as I was told though and laid back next to him in bed. He immediately pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest. I was tempted to trace his tattoos with my finger.

“What’s that tattoo?” I asked. I didn’t recognize it as anything other than a bat.

“It’s called a bartskull.” he answered.

“Oh I like it.” before I could stop myself my fingers traced it.

“So do I now stop talking and go to sleep.” So now I was four thousand five hundred dollars closer to owning my house. I tried to close my eyes and go to sleep, but I kept thinking about how I was going to lose my house. I loved that house and we had put so much into the repairs and upkeep. “Why aren’t you asleep?” he asked. I could have been mistaken, but I think I heard real concern in his voice.

“Too many things to worry about.” I said.

“Well can you at least pretend to be sleep?” he asked. “I can’t sleep if the people around me are awake.” I rolled my eyes and closed them. Finally I fell asleep around the same time his breathing slowed down.
Sign up to rate and review this story