Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 16

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-06 - Updated: 2008-07-06 - 551 words

0Unrated
I walked out of the last bank. This made number five. I had loads of paper work to fill out. It all seemed so hopeless. I got into my car and headed home thankful that the guys hadn’t called me today. I walked into the house and everyone was sitting in the living room. I went over and plopped down on Frank’s lap.

“How did it go?” he asked.

“I have a lot of paper work to do.” I said. He kissed the top of my head.

“Hey guys,” Gerard said coming into the front door with Mikey his younger brother.

“Hey Gee.” Marcia said getting up and walking over to him.

“Why does everyone look so sad?” Marcia went on to explain everything to the two of them. “Wow Babe you father is a douche,”

“Tell us something we don’t know.” I said. Then I heard the noise I had been dreading all day. My cell phone rang. I looked at the number and it was Patrick. “Hello?”

“Yeah so what are we doing tonight?” he asked.

“I’m going to sleep. How bout you guys?”

“Come on…”

“I’ll tell you what talk to Janay and Marcia, they are going out tonight.” I didn’t wait for his answer. I just handed the phone to Janay and tuned out the conversation. “Frank you wanna have a movie night?”

“Are you going to cancel on me again if that phone rings?”

“I’m not going to be answering my phone from now on.” I said knowing that Pete would probably get me fired if I didn’t answer my phone for the rest of the evening.

“How about the Resident Evil trilogy?”

“Perfect you know I love those movies.”

“Non you’re going to have to write a rain check on Frankie for tonight.” Janay said hanging up the phone.

“No I’m not,”

“Yes you are, Pete wants to see some new samples tonight or he’s calling Mr. Howard…”

“Who the hell does this guy think he is. Non’s not someone that can be bought.” Frank burst I winced at his words. He didn’t know about last night only the night before when I didn’t know what I was doing. What would he think if he knew? “Call him back and tell him he can take his album and the cover and shove it. Non’s not coming out tonight or any other night. Tell him she’ll show him the samples first thing tomorrow or…”

“We’ll lose the house if you don’t have a job you can’t get a loan,” Marcia reasoned. I couldn’t tell them about the last two nights. I looked at Frank who was obviously trying to think of a plan to help me not to have to go.

“Tell him that I don’t have anything new ready.” I said. I watched as she reluctantly redialed Patrick’s number.

“They aren’t answering the phone.” Janay said with the phone up to her ear.

“Fine. Frank I’m sorry…”

“I understand.” I kissed his cheek. He really was the best friend on the planet. I got off his lap and went upstairs to change my clothes. This wasn’t going to be fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story