Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 17

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-06 - Updated: 2008-07-06 - 472 words

0Unrated
I walked into the new club. It was dark and full to the brim. They quickly made their way to the VIP section while I wondered off and got lost. Pete has ignored me since I told them none of the samples were ready. I was confused as to what my feelings about that were. On the one hand I was relieved cause that meant he wouldn’t expect me to spend the night with him again. On the other, I missed the attention he gave me when we were alone in his room. I motioned to the bartender and ordered a Smirnoff.

“Hi,” I turned around to see a tall light skinned black man. He had his upper lip pierced and tattoos all over the place. His hair was in neat cornrows.

“Hi,” I yelled over the music.

“My name is Travis,” I smiled.

“Nonnie,” I pointed to myself.

“Dance with me,” he took my hand and I followed him out to the dance floor. He was much taller than I was so I could barely get my arms around his neck, once we started swaying to the music it sped up and we started grinding on the dance floor. We only danced that way for a few moments before someone pulled me away.

“What are you doing?” Pete yelled at me. I was surprised that he had even realized I had left the group.

“I was dancing, what the hell are you doing?” I said pushing him away from me.

“Come on,” he said grabbing my arm.

“Get off of me,” I said snatching my arm away.

“I’ll pay you double what he’s paying, just come on.” he whispered harshly grabbing for me again.

“Hey I think she said she wanted you to let go.” Travis said.

“Look back off okay,” Pete responded. At the same time Travis grabbed my other arm and pulled me back to his side. I snatched my arm away from him.

“Look I’ll save you both the trouble,” I screamed then I pushed my way out of the door and to the parking lot.

“Non,” I heard Pete calling after me. “Non,” he spun me around by my arm and crashed his lips to mine. His hands roamed my body looking for the right spot to make me respond. When he found it I gasp against his lips. “Same price.” he said. I just nodded, he could have offered me fifty-cent and I would have agreed. He pulled me into the ally way behind the club. I bit my lip to keep from screaming his name and once we finished I drove us to his hotel. I didn’t expect him to want me to come up to his room, but he walked around the car and opened my door for me.
Sign up to rate and review this story