Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 18

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-06 - Updated: 2008-07-06 - 342 words

1Exciting
I lay there in his arms once again disappointed in myself. We were both waiting for the other to fall asleep. Questions kept running through my mind. At that club I saw jealousy in his eyes, only that didn’t make any sense cause this is just a business arrangement to him.

“Have you ever seen that movie Pretty Woman?” he asked shattering our comfortable silence.

“Who hasn’t?” I asked.

“How much do you want to stay with me for the whole two weeks we are here, every night. Me and no one else, that means if you have a boyfriend other clients…”

“I don’t have a boyfriend and I don’t have any other clients right now,” I said like I was a real hooker. I mean he had already assumed that, so why shatter his perception of me.

“Oh…Well how much?”

“You wouldn’t be able to afford it,” I said. I meant it too. I didn’t want this. I didn’t want to be his whore.

“Try me,” I thought for a moment. Three thousand five hundred dollars per day for eleven days adds up to thirty-eight thousand five hundred dollars. That would be a very good down payment for my house.

“Forty thousand dollars.” I blurted out. He looked at me to see if I was serious.

“You think you’re worth that much?” that was meant to hurt me and make me lower the price only it back fired.

“I actually think I’m worth fifty thousand, but I was giving you a discount.” he smiled at my cockiness.

“Than fifty thousand it is. From tonight on you come here every night and don’t leave till morning and you still have to finish the album cover. Deal?” I tried not to show my surprise that he was going to pay me that much.

“Money first Wentz,” I said. He got out of the bed and walked over to his wallet. I watched as he wrote out a check for fifty thousand dollars.
Sign up to rate and review this story