Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 19

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-07 - Updated: 2008-07-08 - 392 words

0Unrated
I sat at my kitchen table looking at the check. I couldn’t believe it. I had the money I needed to save my house. I looked up as Frank came into the kitchen. He didn’t look too happy.

“What’s wrong Frank?”

“I guess I could ask where you were last night, but I have a feeling I already know.” he said filling a cup up with water. “What’s going on with you?”

“Frank he gave the money to save the house.” Frank looked at me disapprovingly.

“And what did you give him?”

“I just have to spend…the next two weeks with him.” I said.

“So now you are a whore?” those words stung coming from him.

“Frank I can’t lose my house. Where would you go? Where would any of us go?”

“Don’t pull that you know you and the girls could get an apartment anywhere in this city. Non you are so much better than this. He treats you badly and isn’t it bad enough that he assumed you would sleep with him for money. He took advantage of you the first night you met. You were drunk and he slept with you anyway.”

“Frank just don’t think about it okay. It will be over before you know it.”

“I don’t want you to do this,”

“Frank you’re my friend and I get that this is wrong but I see a way to fix our problem. I can’t just let that slip through my fingers.” he sat his glass down and walked to stand over me.

“Non…” he kneeled down in front of my chair and I closed my eyes. I didn’t want to see the disappointment in his. “If you do this I’m leaving.”

“Frank…” my eyes shot open and met his emerald green orbs.

“No, I don’t want to see you sell your body for this place.”

“Please Frank it’s just two weeks.” he gave a small chuckle.

“You really think that after two weeks with you he’ll end it?” now what was he talking about? “God you are so dense sometimes. Pete is in love with you. Just like I am.” before I could react to his words he was kissing me.


***

rate and review and i'll love u forever lol
Sign up to rate and review this story