Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 20

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-07 - Updated: 2008-07-08 - 412 words

1Exciting
His hand went to the back of my neck pulling me closer to deepen the kiss and I responded by allowing him to explore my mouth. Then he pulled back. He let me completely go and took a step back. I missed his warmth.

“Non, I’ve loved you forever. These past few days I‘ve been trying to get you to see it. I wanted to have this settled before I leave to go on tour.” I tried to think. Was I really willing to lose my best friend and as I’m now seeing maybe the love of my life for this house? “Non you haven’t even tried to get the loans like you said you would.”

“But Frank I still have to do that, all this is, is a down payment. It will make the loan that much easier for them to give. This house is worth about 200,000.00. I can pay off the rest slowly…”

“So then you’re going to do this anyway?”

“Frank…”

“No it’s good to know that this house means more to you than I do.”

“Please Frank, you know…”

“Listen I just said that if you go through with this I was leaving and you’re trying to explain it to me instead of just giving him back his money.” I wanted to explain that this house was probably the only thing that I could claim as mine. It was my one accomplishment that no one could take from me. Instead I sat there silently looking into his eyes. “Goodbye.” then he got up and left me there. I didn’t move as I heard him packing his things. Marcia and Janay both kept asking him why he was leaving. “Ask Nonnie,”

“Non why is Frank leaving?” Marcia sat across from me at the table. I knew they had been asking me that none stop for about an hour, but this was the first time the question actually registered. I could tell by the look on her face, she knew something was wrong.

“We uh…we disagreed on something and…”

“You’re being stubborn?”

“You know me, look I have to go see Mr. Howard.” I said standing up. “Don’t wait up okay,” as I left I walked past Frank. I stopped and looked at him. I wasn’t sure that I was in love with him, but I couldn’t imagine what it was going to be like without him.
Sign up to rate and review this story