Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

A Trip To Beantown

by Moonshyne 3 reviews

A trip to Beantown is upsetting to Madison.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-06 - Updated: 2008-07-07 - 1475 words - Complete

2Moving
The buses made their way to Toronto, which was an eight hour ride, and they set-up for the next show. Gerard went and made an appearance on Much On Demand and ended up playing Guitar Hero.

For the show that night Gerard painted his face black and white so the crowd was into it. After the show was over they packed up and went on to Detroit which was an amazingly short at just over four hours.

The show was going to be streamed live over MySpace so the bands on the Main Stage were stoked. When My Chem took the stage everything went out the window. Frank was just a little too rambunctious. First he kicked Matt in the balls and then he jumped on Gerard in what seemed like would be a Frerard moment and Gerard pushed him off and they started fighting on stage. The rest of the show even though it was great you could still feel the tension between Frank and Gerard. Gerard decided to hitch a ride with MSI that night. It would be a twelve hour ride to Mansfield, Ma.

It was early afternoon when the buses pulled in and parked. Everyone got off the buses and stretched their legs.

Bob wrapped his arms around Madison and kissed the top of her head. “You ready to see your Dad today?”

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“No reason.” Bob was trying to stay calm about everything but in actuality he was a wreck because he knew what William and he had to talk to Madison about. After arriving in Chicago, Mark called William and suggested waiting to tell the police until Madison knew about the disc. Despite hating the guy, he was right. Madison should hear it from them first before the papers and news stations get a hold of it.

“We’re not meeting him until later you want to go to the mall and do some shopping?”

“Sure. What’s the matter Bob?”

“Nothing.”

“You sure, you haven’t touched me in days.”

“I’m touching you now.”

“That’s not what I mean and you know it.”

“I’ve just been tired hun.”

“Do you still love me?”

“What?”

“Do you still love me?”

“Ah baby you know I do?”

Madison remembering their conversation in New York, “I would give it all up for you, if that what it takes.”

Bob turned Madison around and stared her straight in the eye, “No I don’t want to you to give it all up, but its nice knowing you would.” He leaned in and kissed her deeply forgetting that they were surrounded by several bands.

“Go Bobby!!!” yelled Jimmy Urine.

Bob gave him the finger while still kissing Madison.

Jimmy turned to Lyn-Z, “So how long has that been going on?”

“About three weeks.

“Damn I was going to ask her out.”

“Yeah like she would go out with the likes of you?” smiled Lyn-Z.

“Hey she was with Gee and now Bobby, the way I see it she’d be trading up. No offense Gee.”

“Keep dreamin’ Jimmy. She and Bob are in love,” smiled Gerard.

“Like you two,” Jimmy said pointing to both Gerard and Lyn-Z, “gag me.”

“We’re off to Boston any one else going?” asked Bob.

“I will,” said Frank.

“Me too,” said Matt.

“Me three,” said James.

“Have fun guys,” said Ray, “I’m gonna catch up on some sleep.”

Bob, Madison, Elisabeth, Derek, Natasha, Frank, Matt, and James along with Worm and David, another member of the security team, made their way to the van. Bob, Madison, Elisabeth, Derek and Natasha along with David were going to the Prudential Center while the remaining four hit the waterfront.

“We have time before we meet your father so let’s check out the mall.”

Bob was like a little kid when they checked out the Electronics Boutique, Sharper Image and Kay-Bee Toys, however when it came to where the girls wanted to go he sat there bored, talking to Dave and Derek. He would have suggested splitting up but he really didn’t want to leave the girls alone. Since seeing that video Bob always was either by her side or had someone with her, he was going to make sure that no one was ever going to hurt her again.

It was five o’clock and they were meeting William at Legal Seafood. The restaurant was crowded but luckily they had reservations and William was already waiting for them there.

They ordered appetizers and then the meal. While they waited they talked about the tour and the cities they’ve been to, the band and all the hard work that gets put into a show. William then gave Elisabeth some unexpected news. She was coming off the tour. He wanted to spend the two weeks before school started with her and only her, if Madison didn’t mind. Madison smiled at her father seeing he was trying to make amends with her sister. She then turned to Bob and smiled knowing he had something to do with it. Elisabeth was sad because Natasha’s last show would be the next night as her parents were coming to get her. She was hoping to share some time alone with Derek before he had to go back to Alabama to get ready for school. William invited Derek to join them which brought a smile to both of their faces. They would be leaving after the show tomorrow night and then staying in New York.

After dinner and dessert the check came. William went to grab it but Bob grabbed it first.

“I have it sir.”

“I invited you all to dinner so let me pay for it.”

Bob put pulled his wallet out and laid his credit card in the folder that the bill came in. Madison squeezed his hand knowing he was trying to prove a point to her father.

William smiled, “I like you Bob. Usually people assume I would pick up the check. I believe my daughter has made a good decision in dating you.”

“Thank you sir,” Bob said as he looked at Madison and smiled.

“Please call me Bill.”

“Thank you Bill.”

“Let’s go to Copley Place Mall I’m sure you girls will love it. Sorry Derek.”

When they got there Elisabeth and Madison got excited because all the stores were well known designers. Madison had her eye on one place Victoria’s Secret. She had a surprise planned for Bob and needed just the right accessory.

“Why don’t you girls go off for a while I want to talk to Bob.

After everyone had left William turned to Bob, “Does she know about the disc.”

“No, but I think she suspects something’s up.”

“Why?”

“I’m sure you want to know.”

Elisabeth dragged Natasha into Tiffany’s where they got matching heart bracelets.

Madison made her way into Victoria’s Secret and walked out with a bag. She found Elisabeth and had her hide the bag in with hers. It was then that her cell rang.

“Madison honey can you meet Bob and I at the waterfall on the first level?” asked her father.


Madison made her way down to the sitting area in front of the waterfall. She found where her father and Bob were sitting. She noticed both seemed nervous. Bob was playing with his lip ring with his teeth as often he did when he was nervous. She sat next to Bob and he put his arm around her waist and held her close.

“Honey when we were in New York before you came in Bob and I saw a very disturbing disc,” said William slowly.

“What was it?” asked a puzzled Madison.

“Baby it was when the senator raped you,” said Bob quietly.

She looked between the two men and could feel the hot tears running down her face.

“Can I see it?” Madison asked quietly.

Bob kissed the side of her head, “No. You know what that movie did to you. I don’t want to see you like that again.”

“Besides Mark has it and on my phone call will be handing it over to the authorities.”

“He can’t Daddy. He said he had evidence that you did some insider trading.”

“What? I’ve never done anything like that. Everything about my business is legitimate. He probably lied to you to make sure that you didn’t go to the police.”

“No matter what happens baby I’ll be with you every step of the way,” Bob said quietly as he squeezed her tighter.

William called Mark, “Go ahead she knows.”

Mark took the disc to the police. As he left the station he smiled knowing that the senator was long gone along with all his secrets.
Sign up to rate and review this story