Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Feel Him Staring

What's The Worst That I Could Say? Things Are Better If I Stay, So Long And Goodnight

by peteysgirl89 1 review

Frankie and Pete fight in the rain!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-07-08 - 584 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11: Enjoy!!!

I’m standing in the pouring rain, probably catching the worst cold of my life, and he lies to me. I mean at least I hope he lied to me because if he didn’t then that would mean that Gerard lied to me and Gerard never lies to me let alone stares me in the eyes and does it so it has to be Pete lying, “Are you serious? You actually thought I would fall for that crap? That’s pretty shitty to do to Gerard and me for that fact. God could you have stooped any lower?”

“What?” he says looking up from his feet and glaring, actually glaring, at me, “Wait a minute. You think I’m lying about this?”

“Yeah I do. Pete I already talked to Gerard about that and he never lies to me. He has never lied to me once and you on the other hand have lied a million times to my face so yeah you really think I’m going to believe that load of bullshit.”

“Frank we’ve been together for like four months now. I have not lied to you once since we got back together. I am nothing like I used to be and I thought you of all people would’ve realized that by now but I guess I was wrong. I’m the only who has ever changed. You on the other hand can’t let go of who I used to be. You still have it in your head and you still have the fear that I’m going to do something to hurt you.”

“Pete do you really blame me for still having that fear. I’ve only taken you back what? Four times now?”

“Frank why in the hell would I lie to you about this?”

“Um I don’t know why in the hell did you lie to me all the times before this?”

“You know what fuck this. I’m done. It’s one thing for you to not believe me but for you to just automatically think Gerard is some goody two shoes who can do no wrong and who would never misplace your trust is another. I’m not going to stand here and let you accuse me of lying when I heard him say it himself,” he screams as he storms off away from me.

“Oh yeah well fuck you then asshole,” I scream at his back as I turn away myself finishing my walk to the bus. As I walk up onto the bus closing the door behind me I hear Mikey speak.

“Frank? What the hell are you doing out in this? What’s wrong?”

“Where’s Gerard?” I ask and I suddenly realize that I’m crying hence the reason as to why Mikey was asking.

“What? Why?”

“I need to speak with him. Where is he?”

“He’s in the back sleeping and recovering from a hangover why?”

I don’t even answer him as I push my way past him and practically run to the back room slamming the door behind me locking it as I do so, “GERARD,” I scream as I kick his feet.

“Dude what the fuck are you doing? And don’t scream at me,” he says groggily as I grab his arm pulling him up into a sitting position.

“We need to have a little talk,” I say sitting down next to him.

So there's chapter 11. Hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story