Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Feel Him Staring

Tongues On The Sockets Of Electric Dreams

by peteysgirl89 0 reviews

A fight in the rain

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-07-08 - 786 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10: Please enjoy!

“Pete is something on your mind?” I ask wondering. For some odd reason I had the feeling like something was going on.

“Huh? Oh yeah everything’s okay,” he says but it’s really unconvincing.

“Pete ever since I got here earlier you’ve been acting like something’s on your mind. I mean you keep dazing off like your thinking about something and then when you speak to me, your tone, it makes me feel like you want to tell me something but your either can’t or don’t know how to.”

“No everything’s okay. I promise. It’s just been a really hard day. I got a lot on my mind with the tour and the rest of the band just little stuff like that,” he says giving me a reassuring smile.

“Well I could fix that,” I say as I straddle his lap and place my lips against his neck nipping softly which I knew drove him crazy. Usually when I did this he couldn’t think straight and all his previous thoughts and problems were easily forgotten. Usually. This time, however, it didn’t seem to help him at all and all he could do was give me a troubled look, “Pete. I’m serious. What’s the matter with you?”

“It’s nothing. I just really don’t want to do this right now,” he says as his eyes shift downward and he picks at the material on my jeans.

“Pete I mean it. What’s going on?” I say as I bring his face up to meet my eyes which to no surprise he tries to pull away.

“I can’t tell you. I promised Mikey I wouldn’t and trust me it’s nothing. I just need some time right now. Like a night alone by myself so I can figure out some things. Alright?”

“Well then I’ll just go ask Mikey about it. Since how you won’t tell me,” I say as I remove myself from his lap and grab my jacket and cigarettes.

“Frank you can’t. You’re not even supposed to know about Mikey telling me anything,” he says grabbing my arm trying to stop me.

“Pete let go. I mean it,” I say looking into his eyes.

“Frank all I ask you before I let you go is to please not talk to Mikey. Please?” he asks and as I look up from his grip at that moment I knew it was really serious. His eyes were shiny and tears were on the verge of threatening to spill over.

“Pete I mean it. What is wrong with you? You’re on the verge of tears now what is wrong? And don’t tell me it’s nothing because if you tell me it’s nothing I’m going to Mikey.”

“Frank I’m sorry I can’t say,” he says as the tears break from his eyes and cascade down his cheeks, “I’m sorry.”

“Well then I’m going to Mikey,” I say quickly as I open the door and leave the bus before he has a chance to grab me and of course to no surprise of mine it’s freaking raining. I don’t mean like a little sprinkle. I mean like pouring cats and dogs kind of rain. I pick up my pace as I’m walking because I can hear Pete behind me calling out to me, trying to get me to stop.

Even though I’m pretty fast when I want to be Pete is faster than me and I feel him grab me again turning me around, “Why do you have to know so bad? Why is it so important that you know?” he screams over the rain.

“Um maybe because you can’t tell me or maybe because you crying or maybe because you know it’s going to affect me. I need to know Pete. Now I’m going to give you one more chance and if you don’t tell me then I’m walking onto my bus and I’m going to Mikey,” I yell as I can see him struggling in his mind to tell me.

“Alright. Fine Frank I’ll tell you and I pray to God I won’t lose you over it but if I do then it’s the price I’m going to have to pay,” he says releasing me, “Gerard loves you. He loves you more than words could ever be spoken and I really don’t know what to do,” he says bowing his head down to look at his feet.

So there's Chapter 10. Hope you enjoyed it!
Sign up to rate and review this story