Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

not listning

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

struggle

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-07-08 - 1492 words

0Unrated
The door flue open as the chain snapped in half when Pete kicked it.
Scarlett stumbled back and fell in shock when she found herself looking at the four slayers. How did they no where she lived? The boys looked down at her and began to walk forward.
"Get away!" Scarlett cried, crawling backwards and shooting up to her feet. She new she didn't have the strength to fight even ONE of them off them let alone all four, but they didn't know that.

The four boys just walked in and Patrick closed the door.
"I mean it! Stay away from me!" Scarlett said backing up and stopping as she hit the wall and tried to look a little more threatening.
"Or what?" Pete growled and Patrick kicked his foot.
"Shut up Pete." He whispered. The four slayers took a few more slow steps towards her and spread out at the same time.
"Ok..." Patrick said as softly as he could.
"Scarlett lis-" Patrick was cut off as Scarlett tried to run to the door and Andy caught her by the waist, pulling her away from the door.
"NO! Le'me go!" Scarlett screamed, hitting Andy, who was trying desperately to hold her back with all he had. He grabbed her wrists to stop her hitting him and noticed the finger shaped bruises on both her arms and her black eye. He turned to Pete, still struggling with the screaming vampire.
"Did you do that?" He asked nodding towards the marks on her arms. Scarlett did not want his concern she let out a growl that only a vampire could and kept struggling. Pete didn't reply, he just looked at her eye and her arms. He never thought he had held her THAT tightly.
"LET. ME. GO!" Scarlett yelled trying to get free and falling backwards into Joe, when Andy let go by accident. Joe held the screaming girl with both his arms rapt all the way around her arms and stomach as Scarlett struggled and whimpered something under her breath. Normally she would have been able to get away from the slayer who was holding her, even though he was pretty strong, but she just didn't have the strength to escape and settled for struggling and screaming. Unfortunately she was getting weaker and her struggles smaller.
"LET ME GO!" Scarlett yelled.
"Please be quiet, we ju-" Patrick begged and was once again cut off as Scarlett screamed out.
"HELP! PLEASE! LET ME GO! SOMEBO- MMMMMMMMMMM" Scarlett's screams were muffled by Joe's hand covering her mouth to try and stop her from screaming. This made Scarlett struggle all the more out of fear and anger.
"Please. stop. screaming." Joe said through a hushed voice into Scarlett's ear, trying to sound as calming as Patrick but unintentionally sounded threatening. Scarlett stopped struggling, becoming limp. He felt Scarlett nod her head and a tear rolling down her face hit his hand, this made him feel bad. He took his hand away and Scarlett kept her mouth shut. It was clear that there would be no point on trying to fight back now.

Scarlett closed her eyes and waited for the stake to punch through her skin. She had almost completely blocked out the noises around her when...
"Scarlett?" She heard one of the slayers say. She opened her eyes and snapt back to attention. How did he know her name?
"Scarlett?" The shortest of the group said looking sort off worried. There were tears coming from the clearly distressed vampire. Patrick thought of the situation she was in and thought that he would probably be acting the same way.

Scarlett struggled even more desperately and in more fear than before when Patrick stepped closer but Joe held on.
"Don't try to run OK? you'll only make things harder." Joe said in the same tone of voice as before. Patrick nodded at Joe and who immediately let go of Scarlett. Scarlett stumbled slightly and made another brake for the door but was stopped for the second time by Andy who was standing at the door.
"Don't even think about it." Andy said. Scarlett remembered the fire escape outside her bedroom window but when she tried to get to her bedroom Pete stept in front of her.
"You're not going anywhere." Pete said looking her up and down. Scarlett stumbled a little, looking dizzy when Pete stopped her from running. Pete could tell what was wrong with her but said nothing. When Scarlett turned around again she bumped into Patrick.
"Scarlett, just listen to me" Patrick said calmly. Scarlett turned her head in panic and saw that she had been totally surrounded by all four slayers. She eyed the door and decided it was worth a try as it seemed clear to her that it was not safe to stay hear after she had spotted the dagger that Andy had.
"We just wanna help you." Patrick tried to explain but Scarlett wasn't listing to a thing he said. Her only concern was how she would get out of this mess. Although Andy was not right enfront of the door anymore he still stood between her and it. Scarlett new she couldn't take him on when she was like this but she plucked up her courage and ran, pushing Andy out of her way.

The four boys fallowed her from the apartment. Scarlett didn't even make it to the steps before Joe caught her and pulled her back making her fall into Pete. Scarlett was getting sick of this. Pete and Joe each grabbed an arm, this proved much more affective in holding her still although she did still struggle.
"Please, i wont bite anybody. I swear i wont." Scarlett begged, trying to hold back her tears. She brought her eyes up to look at Patrick, who Scarlett had assumed was the leader of the bunch.
"I wont, i promise i wont..."
"Oh ye? And what about that Brendon guy? You bit HIM didn't you?" Andy asked. Scarlett didn't say anything but Andy and Patrick could see the strike of pain in her green eyes when Andy had said this and she hung her head, looking away from the boys for a moment. Tears began to trickle down her face and she suddenly felt a burst of strength and anger. She struggled wildly and somehow was able to slip free from the two boys but Patrick grabbed her arm.
"Just calm down and hear us out! We just wanna help you!" Patrick said losing his patients.
"Stop it." Scarlett whimpered helplessly and Patrick held on. Scarlett gave one last attempt to escape, digging her finger nails into Patricks hand. He let go of Scarlett's arm.

Scarlett lost her balance and tumbled down the steps, landing at the bottom. The four boys rushed down and kneeled next to her. Scarlett's sight had gone blurry and was losing focus, her head hurt and she was even more dizzy than before. She groaned in pain. She opened and closed her eyes slowly.
"Is she... is she OK?" She heard one of the boys ask. Scarlett closed her eyes but was still conscious. This made the boys think she was totally out.
"She should be. It'll take more than that to cause serious damage." Pete answered.
"Lets get her down to the car." Andy said as him and Pete grabbed an arm each and began to take her down to the next floor. Scarlett groaned again she wanted nothing more than to attack these slayers. Scarlett came in and out of consciousness before blacking out for good.

The boys placed her in the back seat, between Pete and Patrick as Joe took the wheel. Pete looked at the black eye he had given her in shame.

"God, i am a monster." He mumbled. Patrick looked at Pete. The two boys in the front were raped up in their own conversation.
"You are not a monster, Pete." Patrick whispered. Pete looked up remembering Patrick was with him. Pete said nothing and leaned his head back, looking at the car roof.
"I eat people, im dead and beat up girls who are clearly way to weak to be walking let alone fighting. I think you will find i am."
"What do you mean to weak?"
"She hasn't eaten, when you get turned you pretty much have to eat within the first few hours or you get so weak you just cant do anything without putting all your strength into it. That's why she was easy to get tonight, she wouldn't drink blood, not even the boy she bit."
"So we can help her?"
"Ye. Patrick?"
"Ye?" The car puled to a stop outside 'slayer HQ'.
"Never mind." Pete said opening his door and getting out. Patrick sighed and Pete puled Scarlett out of the car carefully and through her over his shoulder, bringing her into the building.



hi its me. iz any 1 reading this?
Sign up to rate and review this story