Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

waking up

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

Scarlett finds herself in the slayer HQ

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-07-13 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 1380 words

0Unrated
Scarlett couldn't find the strength to move, she couldn't quite open her eyes yet, she hurt all over, she had an incredible need for blood and she had no clue what had happened since she went to her apartment. She let out a groan.

Patrick head shot up from his journal. When she groaned again Patrick ran from his desk over to were she was but not before tripping over his own shoe lace and falling flat on his face. He knelt down in front of her.
"Scarlett? Scarlett can you hear me?" Patrick asked loudly.
"GUYS, SHES WAKING UP!" Andy, Joe and Pete walked over from what they were doing and stood behind Patrick, looking curiously at Scarlett.
"You sure?" Joe asked looking at the now still and quiet girl. Scarlett's eyes flickered slightly.
"Ye, I'm sure." Patrick smiled, while Pete hid his grin by biting his bottom lip.
"Scarlett?" Patrick grinned as her eyes flickered once again but she couldn't see him, things were to blurry. She tried to move slowly but had to stop from pain and dizziness. Patrick noticed this and frowned.

"Ye, if i were you i wouldn't move for a while..." Patrick said more concerned. Scarlett recognised the voice and her eyes shot open. She tried to get up to run but yelled out in pain and sat still. The four boys were slightly startled at this point.

"OK. Careful. When you fell down those stairs you busted your leg. It should be fine in a day or so." Patrick said and Scarlett looked down at her left leg to see that there was a small bandage around her knee.
"Besides, even if it wasn't, there would be no point on trying to run." Pete nodded towards Scarlett's rite arm and she looked down from Pete to see that she was handcuffed to a radiator, that had thankfully been turned off so she wouldn't be burned. Scarlett struggled tying to pull her hand out of the handcuff.
"HELP!" Scarlett screamed as loudly as she could when she saw the open window at the other side of the room. Pete rolled his eyes.
"Does she ever STOP screaming?" Pete whispered to Andy who smirked at his comment.
"Think 'Trick would let us gag her?" Andy whispered back and Pete smiled.

"SOMEBODY!?! HELP!" Scarlett screamed, getting dizzy. Patrick grabbed shoulders and held her still.
"Sssssh! Just calm down! " Patrick said putting a finger to his lips in a panic as Scarlett screamed.
"There's no point trying to scream, there's nobody around here but us. So Please be quiet!" Patrick said a little louder, loosing his patience.

Scarlett gave in, the odds were against her; it was four against one, she was hurt, she was handcuffed to a radiator, the slayers were stronger and probably better fighters than her, if what the slayers said was true then nobody would hear her, she had no clue as to were she was or how she got here, she was tired and this slayer was clearly getting angry.

Scarlett sat still, frowned and looked at Patrick.

"Good. Well then, at least NOW we can talk." Patrick smiled.
"Just tell me what the hell is going on?" Scarlett said in a quiet voice, trying to sound less scared than she was but the four boys still saw the fear in her eyes.
"Well, I'm Patrick, this is Andy, Joe and Pete." Patrick pointed at each of the boys behind him. Pete tried to avoid eye contact with her but the other two boys gave her a smile, trying to give off good vibes but Scarlett kept her angry face on.

"That doesn't answer my question" Scarlett growled quietly, looking at the boys.
"Well basically... how do i put this?" Patrick asked himself.
"Were slayers." Pete said through a blank expression.
"So why am i still here? Shouldn't i be a pile of dust by now? Or do you always chase vampires to there homes, kidnap them and chain them up like this?" Scarlett growled angry and confused.
"Well, no we don't do that actually and we don't wanna stake you." Patrick answered sensing her anger.
"Although if i were you I'd be thanking Pete here. If it wasn't for him... we would have staked you by now." Joe chipped in with a grin on his face patting Pete on the back. Scarlett brought her eyes to the scowling vampire, who still wouldn't bring his eyes to hers.
Just then Patricks cell phone went off. He read the text.

"group of vamps. James street... shit." Patrick said through a sigh. He looked at Scarlett.
"Well finish this later OK?" Patrick said through a guilty voice. Without another word the four slayers picked up stakes and swards. Just as they were about to walk out the door Patrick turned and looked at Scarlett who had curled up into a ball and was looking at her hand-cuffed wrist. Pete turned to see her bury her head in her arms and his heart sank, he knew how she felt. Patrick turned to Joe.
"Joey..." Patrick said and Joe new Patrick was going to ask for something as that was the only time he ever called him 'Joey'.
"Joe could you stay here. Keep an eye on her, you know?" Patrick whispered.
"Ye, sure." Joe sighed, bringing his eyes to Scarlett.
"See you later then." Joe said as the others walked passed him and closed the door. Joe staid were he was, Scarlett didn't notice he was there and kept her head in her arms.

Joe looked at her, she looked so sad. He was about to say something when he heard her crying and she mumbled something that he couldn't make out. Joe didn't no what to do. He didn't want her to know he had been watching her but he couldn't just stand there all night. Scarlett's crying turned into loud sobbing and Joe tiptoed over to her, racked with guilt. He sat himself down next to her, reached out and placed his hand on her back, trying to comfort her. The second he did this Scarlett's head shot up and looked straight at him, in shock. This made him uneasy. Scarlett quickly wiped away her tears.
"The fuck do you want!?!" Scarlett screamed, no longer crying and no longer caring what happened to her. Joe looked at her and quickly took his hand away. He was unsure of what he should say.
"What do you want from me!?!"
"Umm..." Joe said stammered out.
"Answer me slayer!"
"We just wanna help you."
"If you really wanna help me just fucking slay me!"
"Hu?"
"Just fucking slay me! There are stakes and holy water and swards and crosses and guns all over the place so please just use them! Get it over with! JUST FUCKING SLAY ME ALREADY!"
"Why would we wanna slay you?"
"Don't try to screw with me! I can see rite through you! So just slay me!" Scarlett felt tears role down her face. Joe was confused. Did she really mean that? Scarlett was getting frustrated. Why wouldn't he kill her? She put her head back in her arms.

Joe reached out to touch her. Before he could touch her Scarlett turned and lunged herself at him trying to attack Joe without thinking. She just wanted blood there and then. Joe flung himself back as Scarlett tried to bite him but she was held back by the hand-cuffs. Joe quickly stood and backed up. Scarlett couldn't stand up and she was chained up with little chance of getting free but it was sort off scary. Scarlett screamed loudly, trying desperately to get out of the hand-cuffs. Joe grabbed a net launcher and aimed.
"Stop! Calm down." Joe yelled. Scarlett looked at him. She thought of what she had just done. She just couldn't help herself. She sat back next to the radiator, staring into space. Joe lowered his net launcher and looked at her. He took a step forward.
"Scarlett?" Scarlett wouldn't look at him. She was to ashamed. Joe decided he would leave this to Patrick. He was always best at making people feel better. Joe sat on a beanbag and watched her with his nett launcher.





give me a comment
Sign up to rate and review this story