Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Sweet Child O'Mine

Sweet Child O'Mine

by slashesbabi 2 reviews

Just read and review thanks =D Part 2 is up

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 513 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Sweet Child o’mine
Slash was walking by himself through the park and heard a scream, a female scream. He followed the sounds of the scream till he saw a man taking a little girl forcibly, the little girl screaming “no let me go stranger” as the man continued to drag her ignoring her screams of help. He ran over to them grabbing hold of the girl and punching the man to the ground, pulling out a pocket knife, the man soon saw the knife and scrambled off knowing what was next. Slash bent down so he was at eyelevel to the small girl “Are you lost?” he asked her. “No” she replied softly “I was abandoned by my mommy and never knew my dad”. “Would you like to come stay with me and my friends?” Slash asked. “Will you take care of me and never abandon me?” she asked. “I promise I wont” he said with a smile on his face. She took his hand they walked home.
~~~~At Home~~~~
“She’s adorable Slash” Said Izzy ruffling the small girls blonde hair, as she looked up at him with a smile. She was loving all the attention “Yeah, were did you find her” asked Axl. “What the fu-” Said duff walking in dropping the beer can he had. “Who's kid is this" he asked grimly. “I found her she was being kidnapped by some pervert.” She look up at Duff with a smile on her face, he returned the smile with a scowl. “Do you want to tell how you were Abandoned?” Asked Slash with a smile on his face. “um sure she said. “My mommy told me to wait in the car because she said she had to pick up a few things. I waited and waited and she never came back out, I eventually got out of the car and walked off in search of my mommy , and never found her then you came along” she said looking at slash with a smile on her face. “And saved me from that stranger that tried to take me”. She looked up at Slash with he blue eyes shone through her blonde bangs. "Can I please stay I have nowhere else to go” “Sure you can stay” She ran up to slash and wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight, he was surprised by her strength she was such a small girl. “What's your name” he asked her “Angel." she replied sweetly. She let go of Slash looked up at him and smiled sweetly. Izzy walked over to the girl and smiled “Do you want to go to the store with me tomorrow and get you some new things.” he asked sweetly. “Sure” she said with a smile on her face. Duff left the room to get a beer and Axl was asleep. Angel let out a soft yawn. “Come on” Izzy said picking Angel up you can sleep in one of my shirts.


Chapter 2 coming soon please review thanks
I can’t continue this story without reviews thanks =D
Sign up to rate and review this story