Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Sweet Child O'Mine

Part 2

by slashesbabi 1 review

read and review for part 3

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 804 words

1Funny
Angel woke up to loud shouting. "We need to get rid of this kid!" Yelled Duff I am not going to put up with her whining and how can we afford her ok,did you stop to think about school or collage.” “We’ll talk about that when we get to that point." Yelled Slash. His expression softened when he saw angel walk in wearing Izzy’s oversized t-shirt, she looked up “What’s the matter Slash?" she asked with a yawn. “Nothing” he replied “Uncle Duffy is...um, well you see...he’s having a hard time adjusting.” “Oh...well I'm hungry” she said sweetly as Duff stormed off and slammed the door. “Do you want some cereal you got a big day ahead of you...that is if Izzy will ever wake up”. “Wait, I’ll be right back” she said hopping down from the chair, she ran into Izzy’s room climbed on his bed and sat next to him, then began to poke him. “Izzy...Izzy wake up sleepy head." she said softly. He lifted his head up “Oh...good morning Angel” he said kissing her on the head. "Good morning Izzy” She said hugging him. He got out of bed and sulked into the kitchen tired. “Good morning” Said Slash making Angel some cereal. Izzy boasted up Angel in the chair just as Slash set down her bowl of cereal. She quickly ate the bowl of cereal before looking up at Izzy and saying “I’m ready to go to the store” “Ok Ok let me get ready and Slash could you help her get ready". "sure I’ll help I washed the clothes she came in last night” he said picking up Angel. “I’ll go get them” said Izzy walking out of the room . “What the hell” he yelled when he picked up the clothes. "Slash get in here” he shouted. He set Angel down and walked quickly into the room . “What the hell are you screaming about?” he asked with a angry look on his face just as Axl walk in. “What are you two yelling about?” he asked. Izzy held up the shrunken clothes. “Uhhh I don't think Angel is that small.” Said Axl “She’s not dumb ass over there” he said pointing to Slash. “Shrunk her clothes.” “Shut up Izz” he said frowning playfully. “Aw come on it couldn't be that bad just have Angel try on the clothes if they don't fit then...well, she going to have to wear them either way. Izzy took the clothes and went to go get Angel. “Angel come here sweetie lets try these on and see if they fit” he said walking towards her with the clothes. He handed her the clothes, “Do you need help putting them on?” She blushed and nodded her head. “Ok I’ll help come on” he said picking up the small blonde child. She buried her head into his shoulder blade and he ran his hand through her hair. He brought her into his room and set her down and took off her shirt and replaced it with the shrunken t-shirt it went over her stomach slightly but not too much he took her pants off and replaced them with the worn pants the went slightly above her ankles but they were still wearable. “Now, about your hair” Izzy though for a moment he ran into the living room and searched till he found two rubber bands he run into the bathroom and grabbed his brush and began to brush Angels hair and pulled it into two pigtails. “There all finished” he said smiling just as Slash ran into the room “Izz we have a problem she has no car seat and I'm not putting her in just a seat it’s not safe.” Izzy though for a moment before snapping back into reality “I can hold her on my lap and you can drive.” “Izz, that's a horrible idea what if we get into a car wreck.” “Wait I got a perfect idea he ran into the bedroom closet rummaging through things he pulled out a pillow, and a bike helmet and a strap. “Angel come here” he said smiling, Angel walked over to him. He tied the pillow to her using the strap and put the bike helmet on her. “There” he said admiring his work, Angel got up and made an attempt to walk but fell on her stomach she then wobbled around trying to get up. Slash picked up the struggling child and held her, stuck his tongue out at Izzy and began toward the door with Izzy following at his heels. He put Angel in the back and Izzy sat next to her. Slash got in and started up the car and drove off.
Sign up to rate and review this story