Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Sweet Child O'Mine

Part 3

by slashesbabi 0 reviews

Angel Izzy and Slash goto the mall

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-10 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 391 words

0Unrated
Sweet child O’mine Part III
They arrived at the mall wearing sunglasses Slash had his hair pulled up and under a hat and Izzy did the same. Izzy got out of the car bringing Angel with him and removing the pillow and the helmet and setting them on the seat of the car. He held Angel’s hand and they walked into the mall. Angels eyes were as big as saucers as she walked into the huge mall, they walked to the directory and found a children's clothes store walking there Angel looked around and took in all the sights and sounds. When the came to their destination, Slash said he would be back he was going to look in hot topic. Izzy picked up Angel “Do you see anything you want Angel?” he asked as he set her down. She ran over to the display and picked out tons of clothes that looked like they fit “Uh is this what you want?” he asked counting up the shirts and the pants making sure they had enough. he walked over to the check out desk carrying Angel he set the clothes and the blonde girl on the desk before fishing his wallet out of pocket and paying for the clothes. The lady working at the desk bagged the clothes and gave them to Izzy who then gave them to Angel. He took her down from the counter and grabbed her hand and began to leave the store, when they were out of the store they headed to hot topic to get Slash. When they got there he was heading out the store and collided with Izzy “Ouch!” they both said in unison. Angel giggled and looked up at them and smiled. Her stomach grumbled and she looked up at Slash and said “I’m hungry” “Ok lets go get some Ice cream” he replied. Angel smiled and grabbed Slash’s hand, and they went to the Ice cream place in the mall. Slash ordered her Ice cream and gave it to her. She ate all the Ice cream and threw the cup away. She yawned quietly and Izzy picked her up and carried her to the car with Slash walking next to her. They got in the car and drove home.

The end of part three stay tuned for part 4
Sign up to rate and review this story