Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Good golly it's...Bden!

sixxxx.

by Meg2005 2 reviews

happiness.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 1049 words

0Unrated
Chapter Six

“Thank you so much for coming with me today Brendon.” Megan said as they walked through her front door.
“Don’t worry about it. I like your friends, they’re really cool.” He said taking his hoodie off.
“They really like you too!”
“Ryan really knows his stuff…about music.”
“Yeah, he writes amazing lyrics and plays guitar really well but the poor boy is tone deaf when it comes to singing…” That’s when it hit Megan. “But you’re not, you have a beautiful voice. Oh my gosh, if Ryan and the boys heard you sing I’m sure they’d BEG you to be in the band. Would you do it if they asked you?!” Brendon thought about it. He had always wanted to be in a band.
“I dunno, I mean, I’m not that good at singing.”
“Are you kidding me?! What I heard was beautiful! Please Brendon, consider it. For me?” How could he say no to those eyes and that pout?
“If they’re interested I’ll give it a shot.” He said shrugging his shoulders.
“Thank you so much Brendon! This is fantastic!” She said throwing her arms around him before whipping out her phone to call Ryan.

*

The next day.

“So what are you gonna sing?” Spencer asked from behind his drum set.
“’Tonight, Tonight’ by the Smashing Pumpkins.” Brendon said as he adjusted his guitar strap. “Time is never time at all, you can never, ever leave, without leaving a piece of youth. And our lives are forever changed, you can never be the same, the more you change the less you feel…”
“Okay stop.” Ryan said. Brendon knew it, he wasn’t good at all.
“Sorry…”
“For what? Dude, you’re fucking amazing. I want you to sing lead. Jon? Spence? What do you guys think?” Both Jon and Spencer agreed and it was final. Brendon was a part of the band.
“Seriously? I’m in the band?” The smile on Brendon’s face was huge.
“Yeah. Panic At the Disco finally has a good vocalist.” Ryan said patting Brendon on the shoulder. If only Megan was there…maybe he would’ve kissed her. Speak of the devil.
“Hey guys.” Holly said. She was out of the hospital but was confined to a wheel chair until her doctor thought she had enough strength to use crutches. “So you’re in huh?”
“Yeah. I’m so excited.”
“Congrats Brendon. You sing way better than Ryan. No offence babe.”
“No, I know. It’s cool.” He said. “Where’s Megan?”
“She had to run home…to change. She spilled her chai latte all over her shirt. It was a mess.” Holly said covering for her. She really did run home to change, she wanted to pretty up for Brendon and there was no chai spill.
“Is that really where she is?” Ryan whispered, bending down.
“Kinda sorta. She just wants to look nice. I think she likes him. Ohh! Can I play match maker?!”
“Uh…I guess, if you want to. It’s not up to me babe.”
“Yay! She’ll be here soon.” Ten minutes passed before Megan showed up. She was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt with a black vest over it, a denim skirt, black leggings and a pair of black ankle boots. Her hair hung in loose curls around her soft face with a black and white headband and around her neck hung a silver necklace with a simple heart charm.
“Hi Megan!” Holly said. “Excuse me boys, my bff is here!” She said rolling herself over to Megan. “You look fantastic.”
“Thanks for letting me borrow some clothes.”
“No problem. Oh! Brendon’s in!”
“I knew he would be!” Brendon looked over at Megan, she really did look amazing. He was almost speechless.
“Wow…” He mumbled. “Chai lattes do wonderful things to you.” He said absentmindedly. Megan smiled.
“Thank you…I think.” She laughed.
“Do you wanna go for a walk? I mean, it’s a really nice afternoon, perfect…walk weather.”
“Sure, I’d love to.” She said as he offered her his arm and they walked out the garage door.
“Damn it.” Holly said, seemingly disappointed.
“What’s wrong?” Ryan asked.
“I wanted to set them up. They’re doing it themselves.” Ryan laughed.
“You’re too cute.” He said as he ruffled her hair.
“Not as cute as them.” Holly smiled.

*

“So are you excited to be in the band?”
“Extremely. Like, if I could jump up and down and scream like a giddy little girl right now I would.”
“Then why don’t you? There isn’t anything stopping you.” Megan smiled.
“You know what? You’re right!” Brendon said as he started doing his own little happy dance and singing ‘I’m in a band, I’m the lead singer’ a few times.
“See? Didn’t that feel good?”
“It did. But something else would feel even better…” He said looking into her eyes.
“What would that be?”
“Oh…nothing, it’s kinda stupid. Never mind I said anything.”
“I’m sure it isn’t. You can tell me.” Before Brendon could hesitate he leaned in and kissed her. Megan smiled into the kiss. It was sweet, gentle and pull of passion. She wrapped her arms around Brendon’s neck as he wrapped his around her waist. After what felt like an eternity of fireworks, they pulled apart.
“Yeah, that was totally better than happy dancing.” He smiled as he pressed his forehead against hers. She smiled and kissed him again. “Megan…I really like you, you’re the first girl that’s paid attention to me and actually cared, you’re so kind and giving….I just…” She cut him off.
“I like you too. Ever since the first time I came in and got a smoothie.”
“So…where do we stand?”
“On a sidewalk but I’d love to have a relationship with you Brendon. It would be amazing.” He laughed.
“So you’ll be my girlfriend?”
“Yes.” She smiled. He laced his fingers in hers and leaned in for another kiss. When they broke they just stood there with their fingers still laced and their eyes locked. Brendon Urie was now living the good life.
Sign up to rate and review this story