Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Good golly it's...Bden!

Chapter Five.

by Meg2005 2 reviews

lalala.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-11 - Updated: 2008-06-12 - 1600 words

0Unrated
so i had to laugh when i proof read this (i wrote this a while ago)...one of the characters was in a minor (i guess) car accident, which isn't funny, but it's my character and i was in a minor car accident a few days ago. weird. luckily though, my character, my car and i are okay...minus the dent and white paint marks on my bumper from where the lady backed into me.

Chapter Five.

Brendon and Megan walked the few blocks to her house. She lived in a quiet neighborhood, just like Brendon. The houses were similar looking with the exception of a different color of siding or brick, and the lawns were manicured perfectly.
“Well…this is it.” Megan said stopping in front of a baby blue house with white shutters, a white porch and a white balcony and a warm glow coming from the windows.
“It’s pretty.” Brendon said admiring it.
“Okay so, see that balcony?” Brendon nodded. “Go stand under it. I’m going to run inside with your things and I’ll meet you from the balcony. I have a latter I use to sneak out sometimes that you can climb.”
“Are you sure that’s going to work?”
“Yeah! I already know that my dad is in his den and my mom is too focused catching up on her soaps. I’ll be there in a minute.” She said taking his things and going into her house. He did as he was told and stood just under the balcony. The time felt like it took longer passing before he heard her talking to him as she leaned over the railing. “Okay, so just climb this ladder.” She said throwing it down. Brendon smiled up at Megan, she was just too cute and amazing for helping him out like this. No one would have done that for him. He maneuvered himself up over the railing and into her room. When he noticed what was on the walls, he was speechless. There were posters from Broadway shows that he loved. Posters of Queen, The Beatles, The Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, The Smiths, Blondie, Pat Benatar and she even had some Andy Warhol prints. One corner had vintage records on it and beneath that, a shelf full of books.
“Your room is amazing. All of those bands are ingenious.” He then noticed the poster on the back side of her door. “Freddy Mercury?! You have got to be shitting me. Where the hell did you find that?!” Megan smiled.
“It's custom made, but my dad used to work at a record store and he got to keep basically all of the posters that came in for promotional things. If you think the posters in here are amazing, you should see my dad’s den.” Brendon immediately felt at home. “So, are you hungry?”
“Starving actually. I never got to finish my lunch…”
“Okay, stay here and get comfy, I’ll go grab us something to eat.” She said. While she was gone Brendon took the time to admire her room some more. He noticed some framed pictures on the top shelf on her desk. One in particular. It was her, another girl and three boys at what looked like Disney Land. They all looked so happy and excited to be there. It was obvious that the girl and one of the boys, the skinniest were together, because his arms were tightly wrapped around her and he was kissing her cheek. Another boy was sporting facial hair, Brendon noted that he looked very rugged and the last boy had light brown hair and pudgy little cheeks. “Those are my friends, you should meet them, I bet you’d really like them.” She said from behind him, startling him slightly. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.”
“No, no it’s okay. They look like a lot of fun.” He said taking a slice of the left over pizza.
“Yeah, that’s Spencer, he’s my best friend. I’ve known him the longest.” She said pointing to the boy with the pudgy baby face cheeks. “And that’s Ryan, he’s dating Holly, that girl next to him. They’re amazing together, she’s so pretty, don’t you think? And that’s Jon. He moved here from Chicago two summers ago. He’s really funny.” She said pointing to the boy with the facial hair.
“She’s pretty. But the most beautiful person in the world is standing right in front me…“ Did he really just say that? Brendon and Megan both blushed a pretty shade of red. “So where do you guys go to school?” Brendon asked curiously, trying to get over his embarrassment for saying what he was thinking.
“Well, Holly, Spencer and I go to Bishop Gorman, Jon’s home schooled and Ryan graduated already. Where do you go?”
“Palo Verde.” Brendon and Megan settled in and talked for hours. Before they knew it, it was 3 o’clock in the morning and they could barely keep their eyes open.
“Night Brendon.” Megan said sleepily.
“Night Megan. Thank you for being so nice.” Brendon said as he drifted off to sleep.

*

“Wake up sleepy head.” Megan sang as she opened her curtains. Brendon had a sour look on his face as the sun tried to force its way in his shut eyelids.
“What time is it?”
“11:30. I have breakfast ready for you.”
“Thank you. This means a lot.” He said as he sat up and stretched. “How long have you been up?”
“Oh I got up at 9 to say goodbye to my parents and little brother.”
“Say goodbye?”
“Yeah, they’re going to California for my brother’s soccer championship. They’ll be gone the entire weekend.”
“How old is your little brother?”
“He’s 12. His name’s Derek.”
“Awesome, I have a 13 year old sister named Amber.” Suddenly, Megan’s phone started going off.
“Hello? Hey Ryan…what? Shit, are you serious? Is she okay?! Oh no…okay, well I’m with a friend so I’m bringing him along. Okay…see you soon.”
“What’s wrong?” Brendon asked.
“My friend Holly…she was in a car accident and now she’s in the emergency room. I have to go, you don’t mind do you?”
“No, not at all. I’ll change quick.” He said pulling out a new set of clothes as fast as he could.

*

Megan and Brendon walked as fast as they could down the hallway until the reached the room Holly was in.
“Spencer! Is everything okay?”
“She’s fine. Her right leg is broken and she has some nasty cuts and bruises but the doctors said she’s fine. She’s awake right now but she shouldn’t be for too much longer, they just gave her some meds. You can go in, I’m just out here to get a signal on my phone.” Megan nodded. “Who’s this?”
“Oh! Duh, this is my friend, Brendon. Brendon, this is Spencer.” The boys shook hands. They then went inside the room, Megan quickly regained her composure. “What the hell Holly? I thought you were a good driver?” She laughed as soon as she saw Holly sitting up in bed flipping through the channels.
“I am. The jackass that ran a red light and hit me, not so much.” Holly said as her friend hugged her. “Hi, I don’t know you.” Holly said gesturing towards Brendon. He smiled.
“I’m Brendon. Urie. I’m a friend of Megan’s.”
“Nice to meet you…is this smoothie boy?” Megan’s cheeks flushed the pretty shade of red again.
“Yep.” She squeaked. Brendon laughed. Smoothie boy? Since when did Brendon Urie have a title. “Um, Brendon, this is Holly’s boyfriend Ryan.” Ryan stood up from his seat next to Holly’s bed and shook his hand. “So how are you feeling?”
“I feel…happy.” Holly said before she started giggling.
“I think the meds are kicking in.” Ryan said as he brushed Holly’s bangs out of her face.
“Ryan!” Holly chirped.
“Yes dear?”
“I love you. And Megan! I love you, and Brendon, I don’t know you, but I think I love you. I love Spencie and Jon too. I love everybody! Except that one guy.” Holly said as she got comfortable on the hospital bed. “Goodnight lovies.” And with that, she was out cold.
“Is she always that loving?” Brendon asked.
“Depends.” Ryan laughed while looking at his girlfriend. “So how did you guys meet?” Ryan asked.

*
“Wow, dude you got kicked out? Harsh. I’m really sorry. That was a fucking lame ass move on your dad’s part.”
“So, Ryan, are you and the guys just not having band practice today then?” Megan asked. Ryan shook his head.
“No, I mean as much as I want to, I don’t want to leave Holly alone. I feel like it’s my fault. She was on her way to my house.” He said sadly.
“No, it’s not your fault. Things just happen. Don’t blame yourself.” Megan said putting an arm around her friend and giving him a light squeeze. Spencer eventually came back in and after an hour or so, Jon joined them. They all sat there laughing and having a good time. Not too long after Jon had came Holly woke up and by the end of the day, it seemed like Brendon had known them his entire life. He finally had real friends that liked him for him.
Sign up to rate and review this story