Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Rainy Day

Moving Again

by KoichiTsunade 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Jiraiya,Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Tsunade - Published: 2008-07-09 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 1198 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay! Here's chapter 13! I wrote it really fast because I'm really sorry that the last chapter took too much time, so please read and enjoy!!


13. Moving Again


“NANI!!?? She got stabbed in the stomach. I’m sorry but they shouldn’t be alive!” Naruto exclaimed, who could not believe what Jiraiya said.

“I know it looks crazy, but maybe the sword didn’t touch them! Gamabunta! Stop where you are!!”

“But if you take a closer look, you can see the injury is next to the navel, and I don’t think the babies were developing behind the lungs!”

“I know but-!” He was interrupted by another shriek. “Oh just shut up! We have to help her!”

“How!? I’ve never helped any pregnant woman give birth in any mission!”

“Me neither! Just...! Fan her with the hand or wipe out the sweat from her forehead!”

“Oh man! This is not a man’s thing! I wish I asked Shizune or Sakura to come with me!”

“Hush up! This is not the time to complain! Tsunade-hime needs our help right now, and she needs it more since she has been in battle a few hours ago!”

“Okay okay!”

-------------------------------

Shizune looked at the watch. “They are taking too long. In one hour we’ll head to the Hidden Rain Village.”

“Just give him time. Naruto is strong, he’ll get through it.” Kakashi said, who was reading his book.

Sakura grabbed the book and threw it behind her. “Stop reading! This is serious, Kakashi-sensei!”

Shizune and Kakashi were speechless. Sakura had always been a nice girl between adults, and she was always nicer between her sensei. “Don’t look at me in that way! We have to be ready for when they show up. Crap, it started to rain.”

-------------------------

It started to rain again, the cold water wiping out the dried blood from each one’s body.

“Breathe deeply, take air, let it go, Hime.”

“Jiraiya-sensei, I can’t do this! Oh man…! Can you help her by yourself?” Naruto asked, his already big eyes getting even bigger.

“No! I don’t like doing it either! I’m sure that in about forty-five minutes we’ll be done.”

“O-okay, but why are you putting that face? Looks like you’re the one giving birth in pain.”

“Tsunade-hime took my hand, and she won’t let it go. I think it’s already broken.”

“Naruto laughed. “That’s what happens when there is too much trustness between someone and her.”

Jiraiya hit him in the head. “Shut up! It’s not funny. And right now focus on her.”

“Jiraiya, you think it’s gonna take too long?” Gamabunta asked.

“30 minutes I guess. Right now we can see half of one’s body. We still have to wait for the other.”

“Damn it, I forgot there are two! I will faint if I continue! I really can’t do this.” Naruto said weakely, getting pale.

“Naruto, be a man!” Jiraiya yelled at him.

“I’m being a man, idiot!”

“J-Jiraiya…!” Tsunade yelled.

“I’m here.” Jiraiya said warmly looking at her. “Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be alright.” He then looked at the blonde. “And you, stop whining, Tsunade-hime needs our help the most right now.”

“Okay, I-I’ll try my best to continue conscious.”


After five minutes, a babycry was heart in the heart of the forest. Jiraiya took the baby and grinned. Looking at Naruto, he said, “It’s the girl.” He then gave her to Naruto and took off his T-shirt to wrap it around the newborn. “Naruto, you take care of her. I know for sure you’ll faint with the other so I’ll help her myself.”

Naruto looked relieved. “Hai!” He then stood up with the girl in his arms and sat down farther, trying to calm her down.

“Okay, Hime. Continue as you were. You’re doing a great job.” Jiraiya told the Godaime.

“Jiraiya… I-I’m not sure i-if I can d-do it. I’m too t-tired.”

“You can do it, I trust you, alright?”

She nodded and shrieked again.

--------------------

“Why isn’t Pain here? He’s taking too long.” Madara said irritated.

“It might be that he’s just playing with her. He usually does that.” Itachi responded.

“A bad habit, I would say. One day he’ll die because of it.” Kisame said.

--------------------

“W-what’s wrong with him? Why isn’t he crying?” Jiraiya asked with the newborn baby in his arms.

Naruto looked up to him. “Let me see.” He stood up and handed the girl to Jiraiya, taking the boy. After a minute of tension, Naruto’s eyes widened up. Looking at Jiraiya he whispered. “I’m sorry. He didn’t make it.”

Those words hit the Sannin hard. “Y-you mean… you mean he’s… dead…?”

Naruto nodded.

“I’m sorry, Jiraiya… I shouldn’t have come. I’m an idiot.” Tsunade chocked out, tears filling up her cheeks.

“No. It’s me the idiot. You did what you could do. I… I…” He started to cry silently looking up to the sky.

After five minutes of silence, Naruto broke it. “We should get going. Tsunade-baachan is weaker now after… afer all of this and she has lost too much blood. Let’s go.”

“Wait…” Jiraiya said staring at Tsunade, who had closed her eyes. Placing his ear next to her mouth and nose, he checked for air coming out.

“What are you-?”

“She’s not breathing!” With two fingers he then checked for pulse. “Her heart is not working either!”

“NANI!?”

“Doing this had exhausted her too much!”

“What are we going to do!?”

“Try to revive her!”

--------------------

“The two hours had passed, we should go to our hoses to prepare ourselves.” Kakashi said.

“Okay. Where are we going to meet?” Sakura asked standing up from the bench.

“Right here, in the main gate.” Shizune responded.

“Hai!” The three of them disappeared.

------------------------

“Nothing worked…” Naruto whispered.

Jiraiya nodded, not wanting to say a word, scared he would start to cry harder. He took his Hime in his arms and hugged her hard. “It’s just unfair. She shouldn’t have ended up like this!”

“We can’t change anything now…” Naruto said, crying too. “And… and at least one of the babies survived. We’ll sure see Baachan inside her.” He said, looking at the baby in his arms, who had calmed down and was peacefully sleeping.

“Yes, we have her and-.” His eyes widened up. “Gamabunta! Hurry up, we have to get to the village!”

“Okay!!” The Boss Toad started to move.

“What’s wrong, Jiraiya-sensei!?” Naruto asked, scared because of Jiraiya’s reaction.

“Her heart started to beat again! And she’s also breathing.”

Naruto grinned. “Yosh!” Let’s go to Konoha’s hospital!”

-------------------------

“You guys ready?” Kakashi asked when Sakura finally arrived.

“Hai.”

“Okay, we’ll stick together the entire way, alright?”

“Okay!”

The three of them started to run heading to the thick forest ahead them when they sensed the ground shaking.

“What the-! What’s that!?” Shizune asked pointing in front of them.

“That’s…!”
Sign up to rate and review this story