Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Emerald Blaze

Chapter Four

by kingblack 17 reviews

Surprise surprise

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Fleur,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Tonks - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-09 - Updated: 2008-07-10 - 1846 words - Complete

5Boring
Sorry for the delay! Here it is, Chapter Four!

Emerald Blaze
Chapter Four

Disclaimer: see chapters 1-3


Gabrielle Delacour was having a great time, mostly because she got to sleep under the same roof and only one bedroom away from her beloved Harry Potter. Another reason was because she got to hang out with her surrogate big sister Ginny. They even got to share a room! Every night since she had arrived at the Burrow they had stayed up talking about Harry; what he liked to do in his spare time, what type of foods he liked, the best places in the house to hide so they could watch him sleeping or doing other "activities".

Gabrielle still had dreams about the time they had hid in the bushes while Harry "relieved" himself behind the shack after catching Fleur in one of her sexy nightgowns. Sure, he was thinking of her older sister at the time, but Gabrielle like to think that he was thinking about her whenever he rubbed one off. 'Ginny probably zinks ze same thing', she thought.

Gabrielle looked over at her 'other' big sister, noticing her odd behavior. Ever since this morning when the excitement started Ginny had been avoiding looking in anyone in the eye. However, when Fleur had called off the wedding her mood changed. She suddenly seemed full of life, her eyes twinkling with amusement and happiness. Gabrielle had to admit, even she was a little happy about Fleur not marrying Bill. Charlie and the twins were fun, Ginny was absolutely fabulous, but both Bill and Ron were horrible. She had overheard them talking about what Fleur did in the bedroom. Being part veela did make them a little wild in the bed, bur for Bill to say such things about Fleur, and for Ron to laugh at them. 'They got what they deserved,' she decided after a moments deliberation.

Still, Gabrielle was worried about Ginny. 'I wonder what could be wrong...'


When Fleur headed to the house, Ginny let out a quiet sigh of relief. It seemed that she was off the hook, for now at least. 'Phase two is complete. Hopefully phase three will go a little smoother,' she thought.

Yes it was her. Ginny was the one who orchestrated Bill and Fleur's break up. It was all in the best interests of her family really. No one could stand Phlegm, except maybe Ron the stupid prat, and the thought of her joining the family made Ginny's skin crawl. Her mother was still up in arms about them getting married. She had spent months trying to get them to call off the wedding, at least for another year or so. Ginny agreed, although she was thinking permanently.

She put the first phase of her plan into action as soon as she overheard Fred and George talking about a bachelor party a few weeks ago. She was the one to suggest asking Harry to fund the party. Normally the twins wouldn't have included Harry in something like this, knowing how it made him uncomfortable. However, with him giving George and Fred the funds they would be more inclined to include him, forcefully if need be. Weasleys don't like being in debt. The life debts that she and her father owed Harry along with the money the twins owed him was bad enough. This would at least take care of some of their debt.

The flier for the girls she had found while rummaging through Ron's things. Apparently Dean had given it to him after his break up with Lavender. 'I swear, that boy is obsessed with sex. Its disgusting.' The entire time they had been together he kept trying to get into her knickers. The whole reason they broke up was because he almost raped her. 'How dare he call me a prude. He knew I was saving myself for marriage.' she thought angrily. 'I swear, Harry is the only decent man around here.' she had thought as she planted the flier in the room Bill and Charlie shared. She had hidden under the pictures of Fleur Bill kept in an old shoe box under his bed. That was the most obvious place to look.

The second phase was to get Fleur to interrupt the bachelor party and break off the engagement with Bill. That was easily done. All she had to do was wait a little while after the guys had left then tell Fleur that Bill wanted to meet her in the shack in the yard.

Once she had heard Fleur's scream she knew the plan had worked.

Ginny had to admit, she was a little scared at the stare off during breakfast, but it all came through in the end. Now, all she had to do was wait for her partner to start phase three...

In the kitchen of the Weasley ancestral home, all was quiet. The only sound to be heard was the soft crackling of the fire in the fireplace. Suddenly, the flames turned a vibrant green and began to spin. Faster and raster they went until one...two...three...four figures popped out of the flames.

The first, a rather busty blond woman with ethereal features, strolled out of the green swirling flames with the confidence that only someone with experience in this type of travel could have. Her arms were wrapped around her torso, covering up her size able bust. What was left of her clothes (which was not much) were in tatters and stained with small amounts of blood here and there. Her name was Fleur.

The second figure stumbled out of the swirling green flames tripping and landing face first on the floor only three steps from the fireplace. Despite this her heart shaped face seemed to be stuck in a state of perpetual happiness, her smile practically reaching from ear to ear. Her long black hair cycled through four colors before shortening and settling on bubblegum pink. Her clothes were in better shape then the blonds, she only having a small rip in her top. Her name was Tonks.

The last two figures seemed to be launched from the green flames, both landing one on top of the other next to the table. The girl on top was a bushy haired brunette with a split lip and a bruised cheek. She breathed a sigh of relief as she realized that they had gotten away. Her name was Hermione.

The girl she currently had pined to the floor looked to be the same age as her, if not a little older. She was the least disheveled of the four, not having actually done any fighting. The only thing wrong with her was the small cut on her forehead that barely penetrated the skin. It didn't even bleed. Her name was Cassandra.

"Wow Hermione, Cassandra, didn't know you two were like that." spoke Tonks, sitting up.

Hermione glanced at Tonks for a second before looking down. She was straddling Cassandra, one of Cassandra's arms pinned beneath one of Hermione's legs. One of Hermione's hands pinned down Cassandra's other arm while Hermione's other hand currently massaging Cassandra's left breast through her sweater.

"Circe's tit!" Hermione's eyes wide before she shoots up, stumbling and falling back on her tush away from Cassandra. "I'm so sorry Cassandra!"

Cassandra slowly sat up, rotating the arm that was stuck under Hermione's leg to get the blood flowing again. "Don't worry Hermione," the girl said, wincing a little. "I'm fine."

Fleur chuckled slightly before smiling slightly. Their little raid on the Busty Beauties Escort Service went a lot better than she thought it did. The only real problem had been the guards. Fleur sighed slightly as she thought of her blue top. It was one of her favorites, the one she had worn when she met Bill.

'Bill', she thought sadly. While she still loved the big goof, she couldn't forgive what he had done. She was part veela for Circe's sake, why would he cheat on her. "I guess zix nightz a week waz not enough," she sighed quietly.

Tonks heard her. "Hey, now don't start that Fleur," she said, getting off the floor and taking a seat at the table. "Bill is a filthy scumbag for doing what he did. I mean come on, who gives up marrying a veela for a bunch of little girls barely out of school? They couldn't even defend themselves!"

"Well, you are an auror and-"

"Thats no excuse Hermione. You're not an auror and you along with five other fifth years held back a bunch of Moldieshorts inner circle." Tonks interrupted Hermione's rather weak defense.

"What!?" gasped Cassandra, staring at Hermione with newfound respect. "You fought one of You-Know-Who's inner cricle?"

"Uh, well that was only because Harry trained me really well." she said quietly.

"Harry Potter trained you!?" she gasped again.

Hermione blushed a little flustered by the way the girl was staring at her. "Yeah, he trained almost our entire fifth year class in Defense."

Cassandra eyes glazed over at that, her mouth wide open in surprise.

"I zink you broke her Hermione," Fleur chuckled after a minute.

Tonks would have laughed too, had she not noticed the flames of the fire.

They were still green, and spinning more violently by the second.

Tonks had only seen one case where the flames did that and it was only after the use of a special type of floo powder. A special type of floo powder that was banned three years ago because it caused violent explosions that were about as strong as a Chinese phone book sized block of C4 detonating!

"Guys, run! Now!" Tonks said. When nobody moved, she grabbed the surprised Fleur and confused Hermione and dragged them on top of stunned Cassandra before casting the strongest shield she could manage.

"HANG ON!!!!"

'Think un-sexy thoughts, think un-sexy thoughts...' This was the new mantra Harry had decided to adopt since his last talk with Luna.

He had excused himself from the table, stating that he was tired and that he wanted to get some sleep. The real reason was because he leaving the table was to deal with Harry Jr.'s sudden back problems. He just wouldn't stay down, even after Luna had left to go frolic naked in the woods to find a race of beautiful amazon faeries. In fact, that was probably why Harry Jr. wouldn't go down in the first place!

As Harry neared the house he felt that something wasn't right. He looked around, seeing nothing but the Weasley family and their guests at the table still eating breakfast. He checked the digital watch Remus had gotten him. It read 12:03pm.

Harry looked around once more before Harry Jr. reminded him of his problem. Jogging to the kitchen door, Harry's hand had just enough time grasp the doorknob before he heard a familiar voice scream.

"HANG ON!!!!"

"Tonks?" Harry asked, opening the door. He saw a flash of green fire before the world went white.
Sign up to rate and review this story