Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Emerald Blaze

Chpater Three

by kingblack 24 reviews

The plot thickens...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Fleur,Harry,Hermione,Luna,Tonks - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-14 - 1749 words - Complete

5Funny
Sorry for the wait, here is Chpater Three!


Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. You know it, I know it, your mom knows it. So lets just get on with the fic!



Emerald Blaze
Chapter Three



"Good morning, Luna," Harry greeted his exuberant friend, feeling quite annoyed at her state of dress. It didn't really surprise him. In fact he kind of expected Luna to do something like this. Her choice of clothes was a bit odd though. Granted it was hot being summer and all, but he really didn't think walking around in nothing but your knickers and a near see-through bra a few sizes too small that did nothing to hide her perky and delicious looking nipples or her full cream colored breasts from Harry's, or anyoneelse's , view was an effective way to battle the heat. Harry Jr. would argue otherwise. He was greatly enjoying Luna's state of undress and was straining to get a better view through Harry's pants.

It wasn't the the fact that she was standing there in her underwear that was making Harry feel annoyed right then though. It was that fact that he was the only one that seemed to notice Luna's protest against clothes. Everyone was either too busy glaring at someone or looking at their food. Ginny had raised an eyebrow at her, but ignored it and instead began to eat her now cold food.

"Good morning Harry," Luna smiled dreamily at Harry. "How has your summer been so far?"

"Fine. Moody passed away earlier this month, but other than that everything has been good," Harry replied, not bothering to mention what happened last night or before she arrived.

"Thats sad to hear," She said, bowing her head a little.

"Yeah..." Harry tried changing the topic. 'No use making everyone even more depressed' he thought. "Uh...Luna?"

"Yes Harry?"

"Why aren't you wearing any clothes?" Harry asked.

"But I am wearing clothes silly," Luna chuckled.

Harry sighed. 'NOT ENOUGH!' Harry shouted in his mind. Outwardly he asked, "But...don't you think you should put on some more? It is quite chilly."

"Actually, I found this neat little charm that traps in heat to keep you warm a few days ago while looking through some of my father's books. Though it does have a few drawbacks." she replied cheerily.

"Drawbacks?" Harry asked concerned.

"Yes, it turns the user invisible as well as giving off a horrible smell to ward off magical creatures," she answered.

Harry blinked. "That is certainly an odd spell," he said.

"Yes, it was used by nomads as a way to keep warm during the night time in the desert and to scare off magical snakes, scorpions, and lizards. Though they don't use it anymore." she said.

"Why not?" Harry asked, interested in learning about the spell and forgetting Luna's lack of clothes.

"It couldn't keep all of the normal creatures away. Eventually, they just stopped using it and began to use wards to keep out all animals and trap in heat." she explained.

"Well that seems like a waste of a perfectly good spell," Harry said.

"Yes, I agree. Thats why I thought I would try it out." Luna said.

Suddenly, something Luna said made Harry ask, "That spell makes you invisible?"

"Yup" Luna replied.

"Then why can I see you?"

"Hm," Luna folded her arms under her chest and closed her eyes to think. This action jiggled her breasts a little and made them stand out even more, causing Harry Jr. to drool a little.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Harry tried desperately to hide his ever growing arousal at Luna's nearly nude for and everyone else either thinking or focused on one another or their plates, no one noticed Hermione get up from the table and quietly walk up to the house.

She opened the door to the kitchen and closed it quietly, then walked over to the table and rapped on it four times in quick succession. Two hard knock could be heard coming from upstairs before Fleurapparated into the kitchen with a soft 'pop'.

Fleur nodded at Hermione before walking over to the fire place. Lighting it with her wand, Fleur took some floo powder from the pot on top of the fire place and threw it into the fire and calling out "Nymphadora Tonks" with nearly no accent.

The fire turned emerald green before it twisted and transformed into the familiar heart-shaped face of one angry looking metamorphagus.

"Hello Tonks, I hope your well," said Hermione.

"Of course I'm not well, Herms," Tonks sighed. "After only a few weeks of marriage I find out that my kind and devoted husband cheats on me with some scarlet woman after getting drunk with a bunch of irresponsible idiots and one irresponsible idiot with money. If anything I should be furious,"

"But you're not because...?" Fleur asked.

"Too be honest, I was kinda expecting it to happen eventually," Tonks replied sourly. "Doesn't mean I gotta like it though. Move outta the way, I'm coming through."

Fleur took a few steps back as the fire turned emerald again and began to spin. Tonks walked out a minute later, brushing soot off her clothes and carrying a gallon of chocolate ice cream.

Hermione raised an eyebrow at the container before saying, "Your teeth are going to rot to the core if you keep eating that."

"I could really care less at this point Hermione," Tonks said, grabbing a clean spoon and dropping down into a chair to continuing to eat her ice cream. She looked at Fleur. "Did you find out where they got the girls?"

Fleur held up a flier with three naked blonds posing on the front and a floo and owl address near the bottom. At the top it said 'Busty Beauties Escort Service' in big gold letters.

"Well, don't just stand there. Call them up!" Tonks all but yelled at the blond.

Fleur shook her head at her friend but complied. Grabbing some more floo powder, Fleur walked over to the fire place and was about to throw it onto the fire when it turned green and began to spin. A moment later a girl popped out, sneezing a little from all the soot.

She looked to be Hermione's age, maybe a year or two older, and was just an inch shorter than Fleur. She was very attractive with short black hair that framed her face and contrasted greatly with her pale skin and bright blue eyes. She was dressed rather conservatively, wearing sweatpants and a sweater that were nearly three sizes too big and hid all of her assets.

The girl looked around the room, noticing the three women looking at her suspiciously, each one reaching for her wand. Before they could draw them however, the girl spoke.

"Um...Hello. My name's Cassandra and I'm looking for a guy I met here last night," the girl now identified as Cassandra said quietly.

Fleur was the first to whip out her wand, a look of pure hatred on her face. Tonks wasn't far behind, her hair cycling through different colors as she pointed her wand at the girl. Both were about to mutter curses when Hermione quickly took out her own wand and summoned Fleur andTonk's wand to her before doing the same to the new girl.

"Now everybody calm down," Hermione spoke in an scolding tone towards Fleur and Tonks. She turned back to Cassandra and asked with a slight sneer, "So, which one of the idiots are you looking for?"

Cassandra flinched slightly at the look the three were giving her before answering. "I don't know. He didn't give me his name. But I can describe him..." she replied.

There was silence for a few moments before Tonks got angry. "Well?! Go on then! Before Christmas would be nice!" she shouted at the girl, causing her to flinch again. Hermione cast a withering glare atTonks before turning back to Cassandra and nodding slightly.

"Well..." Cassandra started. She smiled brightly and got a far away look in her eyes as she spoke. "Well, his first name is Harry. He didn't give me his last name. He's tall and wear glasses. He has messy black hair and the most beautiful emerald green eyes that I've-"

"Yeah, yeah. We get the picture," Tonks said, sighing with exasperation as she ate more ice cream. "And I was hoping you were one of those other skanks." She mumbled.

"What connection do you have to Mr. Potter?," Fleur asked.

"P-P-Potter! As in THE Harry Potter?!" Cassandra asked before squealing like a little school girl. "I can't believe I got to dance for Harry Potter! Wait 'till mom hears about this!"

"Wait, so you were the girl the twins gave polyjuice potion to?" asked Hermione.

"Yeah. You know, I was kinda bummed that he wasn't even paying attention to me when I was dancing for him, but I still can't believe I was dancing for and talking to the real Harry Potter. He even helped me patch things up with mum. I have got to ask mom if he can join the team!" Cassandra squealed.

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" Hermione asked, confused.

And so Cassandra told them of her and Harry's talk and how it helped patch things up with her parents.The way she spoke about Harry and how much he helped her was really annoying to Tonks, while Fleur found her hero worship of him to be funny. Hermione was just surprised Harry had told a complete stranger about his life so easily, though not that much.

"Its just amazing. This total stranger comes out of nowhere and saves me from doing something stupid, then helps me and my parents become an actual family again. I'm still bummed I couldn't even get a reaction from him, but this totally makes up for it. Harry Potter actually saved my virginity!" Cassandra squealed again. Tonks was really starting to wish she had her wand back now.

Hermione just laughed. "Leave it to Harry to inadvertently save someone from something." she mumbled.

"Anyway, do you think you can take me to him? I really want to thank him!" Cassandra asked.

"Sure, but first..." said Fleur.

"Yeah, that definitely domes first." agreed Hermione.

"Yeah..." agreed Tonks.

Taking some floo powder, Fleur walked back towards the fire place. Throwing the powder in and watching as the flames turned green, Fleur took a deep breath before shouting, "Busty Beauties Escort Service!"
Sign up to rate and review this story