Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“Oh no not that kind. I think one of your sons spiked it.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 2 reviews

“No Dani. I’m being serious. That’s all I have to say on the matter.”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-10 - Updated: 2008-07-10 - 530 words - Complete

1Funny
December 24, 2006

“Julia?”

“Yes?”

“Where is the eggnog?”

“On the table with the rest of the food.”

“Oh no not that kind. I think one of your sons spiked it.”

“Robert?”

“Probably.”

“I’m going to kick his ass.”

I gasped, “Julia. You never swear.”

“Yeah well I never have the health of my grandbaby endangered either.”

“True.”

I poured myself a coffee cup full of eggnog before reentering the Urie’s Christmas Eve party.

“Well now that everyone has finished eating I think it’s time to open gifts,” Braden Urie, Brendon’s dad, said.

“Oh yes before we get started, I’d like to announce that Dani’s baby shower will be held here on January 17 at 1:30,” Julia said handing out invitations.

“Ok, Dani here, you and Brendon can sit here on the loveseat,” Kara said to me as I entered the living room.

“All right, these are Ally and Monroe’s. Spencer, Jackie, and Crystal,” Braden called out names as Julia handed the gifts out.

“Dani and Brendon.”

“Thank you,” I said as Julia handed me my gift.

Ripping the wrapping paper off I opened the box and grinned.

“I love it, thank you Ginger,” I said holding up a t-shirt that said “Future Mrs. Urie.”

Brendon laughed, “Nice. Thank you Ginger, now when ever she wears that shirt she’s going to have hundreds of teenage girls harassing her.

“Brendon that’s not funny,” Julia said hitting him on the leg.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

December 25, 2006

The Urie’s and I opened the rest of our gifts that afternoon after Brendon’s parents got back after the Christmas sermon. I would have gone but I was so tired they decided to let me stay home. By the time that last gift had been opened I had received several band shirts, a box of unreleased Clandestine Industries apparel, and a brand new silver Jeep Commander. Yes Julia and Braden bought me a new vehicle. Why? Because my black two-door Honda Civic was falling apart. Literally. Three days before I had went to open the driver’s side door and the handle broke and the mirror fell off.


! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

December 27, 2006

“Please can I go with you to New York?”

“No, not in your condition,” Brendon said as he packed his suitcase.

“But you promised you wouldn’t leave again,” I pouted.

“Yes, but I forgot we had been asked to play Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Years Eve,” Brendon said zipping his bag shut.

“Please can I go with you? I won’t do any excessive walking. I’ll sit off to the side. I just want to be with you.”

“I want you to be with me too, but what about the baby?”

“I know but I wanna go.”

Brendon scowled, “No Dani. I’m being serious. That’s all I have to say on the matter.”

With that said Brendon picked up his suitcase and took it down stairs.

Glaring after him I flipped him off. Glancing at my watch I picked up my duffel bag and began to pack. Dan would be here in fifteen minutes to pick him up and I needed to be ready and waiting with my bag.
Sign up to rate and review this story