Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

Viva la bam

by alirae 0 reviews

Ali gets a call from some old friends and Gerard gets jealous.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-10 - Updated: 2008-07-10 - 502 words

0Unrated
It was a forty to an hour drive from Lynnville to Santa Claus, Indiana. I was painting my nails black when I got and idea. Pulled up my leg and put “I am MCRMY.” It was random but Chelsea just shook her head at me. I laughed. I was still bored and Gerard was sitting by me I took his hand.

“What,” he asked.

“Nothing just be patient.” I painted his nails black along with Mikey’s and Frank’s. Chelsea then stole my nail polish and painted her nails along with Bob’s. All of a sudden I got a phone call it was Bam Margera.

“Hey what’s up?”

“Uhm nothing Rabb wants to lick you,” he laughed.

“Can’t do that with him anymore.”

“Why you getting married?”

“Yeah, Why does it matter?”

“You serious I better be invited. Hey what you doing tonight I am in Indiana me and everyone.”

“I am going to be at Holiday World with my fiancée.”

“Oh well I have to approve I will be there.”

“No you don’t.”

“Yeah I do it was our deal meet you there okay.”

“Yes later cutie.”

“Aw you still remember. Well if we are still doing that, I love you cutie.”

“I love you too,” I hung up Gerard looked mad I took him to the back to talk.

“So uhm who's cutie,” he asked right away.

Chelsea came running out of the bathroom, “You talked to cutie. Where is he?”

“Chelsea we will talk bout that one later,” I turned to Gerard, “He is a friend calm down. We met when Erin and I tried skating with a band and he was there and he had cutie on his helmet and I had a crush on him and he knew so he teased me about it buy saying I love you cutie and it still goes on. Don’t worry but uhm he treats me like a sister so don’t freak out if he kisses me on the forehead or hugs me okay?”

“Fine you seem to have a lot of guy friends I want to know who you have slept with please I am kind of curious.”

“Okay deal but, you have to do the same, okay?”

“Deal.” I walked out of the backroom and Frank started questioning me I just tuned him out then he got really mad.

“Alejandra Rae Iero!”

“What,” I said whining.

“Who is cutie?”

“None of your damn business, I can live my own life can’t I?”

“NO, now who is he?”

I got mad and said what ever came to mind, “A guy I used to fuck at the skate park okay, you happy. Now leave me the fuck alone!”

I walked off of the tour bus into Holiday World and Bam was right there. I was so happy to see him I ran up to him and just flew into his arms. He started kissing me. “How’s it going,” I asked him.
Sign up to rate and review this story