Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“Because like his sperm donor, he’ll be full of shit.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

LOLZ, the baby shower. Complete with Panic! wit.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 484 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Fender's Nursery. "http://www.babybeddingtown.com/baby-50647.htm":


January 17, 2007

“Dani? Are you ok. Do you need me to get you anything, “Brendon asked as rubbed my ankles.

“No. Not really. Are my bags packed?”

“Yeah. I think we were going to wait and pack the baby’s clothes after the shower.”

“Ugh, speaking of the shower it starts in thirty minutes.”

“Well then, come on lets go.”

Brendon got up from his position at my feet, heh heh, and helped me off the bed. Ten minutes later we made it down the stairs and into the kitchen where several people had already gathered.

“Hailey!”

“Aw, Dani, you look so cute.”

I laughed as I hugged Spencer’s girlfriend.

Turning around I giggled when I saw the diaper cake on the table next to the actual cake.

“Who made that,” I asked?

“That would be me,” Keltie said walking back into the house with Ryan.

“Wow that’s great. I love it.”

“Thought you would.”

“Ok so is everyone here,” Julia asked?”

“I think so mom,” Brendon replied as he poured me a glass of tea.

“All right then, let’s get started,” Julia announced ushering us into the living room.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

“Ok, so Dani. You and Brendon sit here where we can all see you.”

“The guys are staying,” Ally asked?”

“Of course. We have to support Dani. Plus she threatened Brendon that if he left he was sleeping on the couch,” Ryan said with a laugh.

“Which led to him threatening me, Spencer and Ryan,” Jon said.

“Ugh, you guys are so abusive. You make it sound like I’m a horrible person. Believe me I’m not, it’s just the hormones.”

“Of course dear,” Julia said handing Brendon and I each a gift.

“These are from Spencer and Hailey.”

Brendon and I tore the paper off the boxes to reveal a diaper trash can and a baby bedding set.

“Aw, it’s got vintage Mickey Mouse on it, Bren. Thank you Hailey. Spencer, that will come in hand.”

“Because like his sperm donor, he’ll be full of shit.”

“Thank you for being so blunt Spencer,” I said as the whole room burst out with laughter.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

“Ok, so what are we packing for Fender,” Brendon asked as we started fixing the bedding and accessories on the furniture that Brent’s parents had furnished.

“Um, add a couple of the receiving blankets in the bag.”

“Where are they at?”

“In the load of baby things your mom washed. Right there.”

“Ok. Anything else?”

“Yeah add those booties too. The ones that look like sneakers.”

Brendon laughed as he did so.

“Done.”

We both said this at the same time. Standing back we admired the nursery.

“Are you sure Mickey was a good idea?”

“Duh, every one loves Disney.”

I giggled as Brendon kissed me on the top of my head.

“True.”
Sign up to rate and review this story