Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 26

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-13 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 429 words

0Unrated
I pulled up to my house and got out just as they were putting the for sale sign in the front yard. I decided to keep walking and deal with that monday. I mean there’s no way anyone would be able to by my house that quickly and I’m sure I could offer more with my down payment. I went into the house.

"Frank!" I called out his name and it dawned on me that he wasn’t there. I went up to his old room and looked at the empty space. He must have gotten all of his things today. I leaned against the door. I wondered what I was going to do with out Frank here. Usually when he was here we would sit down and I would tell him about all of the crap I went through today. He would tell me that once he got famous he would hire me to help Gerard with their album art and take me on tour with them. He always promised me this house. I wiped the tears from my face. Then closed the door. I couldn’t look at the empty space anymore.

I went into my room and quickly changed my clothes. The only thing to do now was wait till Marcia and Janay came home. I lay down on my bed. My head landed on a piece of paper I have no clue why I didn’t see it there. I unfolded it and started to read it.

I know a girl she puts the color inside of my world
But she’s just like a maze
When all of the walls all continually change
And I’ve done all I can
To stand on the steps with
My heart in my hand
Now I’m starting to see
Maybe it’s got nothing to do with me.

John Mayer: Daughters

I don’t know how to fix you, and I can’t watch you break yourself down more. I’m not sure how you feel about me. I mean I know that I mean something, just not quite sure what. For the record I do love you and I don’t think anything can change that. At least I’ll always know where to find you.

Love always

Frank


I kissed the letter. I tried again to figure out if I was doing the right thing. I mean I had my house and like he said it meant he would always know where to find me. It was an investment for my future.
Sign up to rate and review this story