Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 25

by Carebear_Assassin 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-11 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 252 words

0Unrated
"I’m not going to cry," I sat behind my desk with my head in my hands. I kept chanting it over and over in my head. If I lost this job the money that Pete gave me wouldn’t help cause I wouldn’t have a steady income. I couldn’t prove I could pay off the rest of the loan. Finally my office door opened and Mr. Howard stepped in.

"I’ll see you in the morning," I let out a breath I hadn’t realized I’d been holding.

"Thank you Mr. Howard. I’ll be in on time tomorrow I promise." Pete didn’t have that control over me anymore. I had the album cover done. Now just to make it through these 9 days. I took out my cell phone and set an alarm for the next morning. I looked at the clock, I didn’t have a set time that I had to stay here for, but they had meetings every morning at 9:30 and that was why I needed to be on time. You’d think that would be easy, but I’m the furthest thing from a morning person you can get, add in the late night’s I was keeping lately and I was doomed.

"Well, tomorrow is Saturday so you will have a fresh start on Monday. Nonnie don’t make me regret this."

"You won’t regret this I promise." I wanted to kiss him.

***********

The more you review the more I update.
Sign up to rate and review this story