Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This is how we like to do it.

Chapter 7

by Sannose 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-13 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 2562 words

0Unrated
"Let's get going before we get in trouble again." Gerard unlocked the door and pointed for me to get in with his head. I nodded and walked around the car to the passenger door. He reached over my seat and unlocked my door. I slid into the seat and buckled my seat belt as Gerard started the car.
"Wait what about Ray and Josey?" I asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.
"Ray is going to call his brother to come get them. He said they were going to go back to his house and he would talk to Josey."
"Okay." I moved around in my seat to get comfortable.


On the drive back to my house Gerard was complaining about how now he needed to find somewhere else to buy a suit and tie for Homecoming. When we pulled into my drive way he kept the car running and didn't unbuckle his seat belt.
I looked at the clock bellow the radio. It read 8:26 "Do you wanna stay for dinner?" I never actually made dinner but if it meant him staying longer i would have made something.
"I should get home. I didn't even give my mom an excuse where I was last night. Mikey probably got the 3rd Degree when he got home."
I sighed. I knew he was right but I still didn't like it. "Okay."
"But I'll come by for lunch tomorrow if that's okay."
I smiled."Gerard you've never been one to ask if its okay before you come over. So don't start now." We laughed and I leaned over, put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. Before pulling fully away we sat with our foreheads touching and my hand remained on his cheek. Gerard and I both closed our eyes and just remained in each others presence.
"I love you." He whispered not moving his head away.
"I love you too." I kissed him again and said goodbye. He waited until I got my door unlocked and open before pulling out. I laughed as I watched him not even turn his car around when he left my driveway. He just backed directly out of my driveway and into his. I stood there with my hand on the door and watched him step out of his car. He took something out of his pocket and put it up to his ear. I wasn't sure it was his cell phone until I heard a song start playing in my purse. It was Luna by Smashing Pumpkins.

"I'll hear your song
If you want me to
I'll sing along
And it's a chance I'll have to take
And it's a chance I'll have to break

I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you
So in love
I'm in love with you
With you
I'm in love with you"


I dug around in my purse to find my cell phone. I looked at the caller ID and it was Gerard. I smiled and put the phone to my ear and looked at him across the street.
He spoke before I could."I hope you don't mind I bought a ring tone on your phone."
"It's fine. I love it."
"I love you."
"I love you too." I blew him a kiss from my front stoop. He pretended to catch it and put it in his pocket.
"When did you buy it?" I asked sitting down on the step.
"When you were trying on dresses."He looked behind him at his front door when he heard Mikey calling him. He covered the mouthpiece of his phone with hand while he talked to Mikey briefely. I watched them and Mikey waved to me across the street. I waved back then he retreated back inside the house.
"I have to go Babe."
"Okay I'll see you tomorrow."
"Alright. I'll call you later."
"Mmhmm. I love you."
"I love you too." He said before disconnecting.

When I walked into the house I was greeted by the insane mess we all had left from the night before. I hung my dress in my closet and started by cleaning my bedroom. There wasn't anything in my bedroom to clean from the party but it was still a mess. I went into the living room and put on the stereo. I put in a mix CD Ray gave me a few weeks ago. I turned the volume up to max. I had wireless speaker's all around the house. When my grandmother moved to Florida Arnold bought me and had all those speakers installed I guess as a trade for my grandmother.

My house was three floors. The first floor was the Kitchen, Living room, 2 bedrooms a half bath and then a full bathroom off the one of the bigger bedrooms on that level. My grandma had a bathroom put into my grandpa's room when he got sick because he couldn't go all the way to the other one even though it was just down the hall. That room is my room now. The other bedroom on the middle floor was my grandma's. When my grandpa got sick he needed the whole room for himself so she took one of the guest bedrooms. In one corner of the living room there was a tall staircase that led to the top floor. There was a small box area that was no bigger that 2 by 2 meters. On two sides opposite from each other there was a bedroom. They weren't as big as the others on the middle floor but they were a good size. Back in the hallway of the middle floor coming out of the kitchen leading to my bedroom there is a door on the left across from the bathroom which opens to a staircase that goes to the basement. The basement is like another living room. It was big too. I had a T.V 2 couches and a computer down there. Gerard and I hooked up all different kinds of video games down there and I had a whole movie selection. It's not heated so in the winter we rarely ever go down there if at all but when summer comes around its nice and cool. There was a small separate area down there also that held a washer and dryer.

The mess in the living room was huge. There were empty bottles all over and a few cans also. Frankie must have gone into the basement at some point and found where I had more cans of beer. There was the bottle of vodka I had downed, and Emmi's favorite, Gin. I don't get how she likes that it fucking tastes like a Christmas tree. I cleaned up all bags of snacks someone broke out, and the buds of cigarettes. I tied the trash bag up and put it by the front door. I went into the kitchen where Mikey's burnt creation was still in the pan on the stove. There were endless mugs with coffee stained to the bottom and a news paper on the kitchen table. I loaded and turned on the dishwasher and threw away the whole pan that Mikey cooked in. It was pointless to try to clean it. When I say he burnt it, I mean he fucking molded it into the once silver now jet black cooking pan.
"Fucking Mikey." I sighed as I tossed the pan into the garbage can.

I finished in the kitchen and tied up the garbage bag from that room as well. I carried the black bag to the front door and took both bags in my hands. I sighed when I realised I had no free hands to open the door. The bags felt like they were getting heavier by the second.
"Open!" I yelled at the door hoping something would happen.
Suddenly the door swung open and hit me in the face.
"FUCK!" Both bags fell out of my hands and I tumbled backwards onto the floor.
"Sweet Honey Sugar-coded Love Bunch!" Frank called bouncing in the door. His gaze met mine as I laid on the floor rubbing my nose and his smile quickly faded. He put together the situation in his head and his smile returned to his face ear to ear. He burst out into laughed just as Bob appeared in the door way as well.
"Shit what happened El?" Bob said rushing over to help me up.
"Fucking Frankie hit me in the face with the door!" I explained glaring at Frankie who continued to laugh.
"Aw man sorry."Bob apologized as if it was his fault. "Here let me help you." He picked up the two garbage bags in his hands and made his way outside to the end of my driveway where 3 large cans waited along the side of the street.

By the time he got back into the house Frankie wad searching around the house for his cell phone he apparently left at my house earlier.
Bob explained how Frankie kept calling all day insisting that he drive him over to find his phone. Bob told me how he continually told him no but Frankie kept saying "Aw Bobby please" He extended the e in please. "We can have some alone time together and if you're nice I might let you have your way with me in the back of your truck." We both laughed at how Frankie was persistently annoying. Frank searched every room looking for his cell phone but it wasn't long until Bob retrieved it from under the sofa. They both said their goodbyes and I was alone yet again. I never did like being alone. Gerard never spent the night but he would always stay playing video games or watching a movie until I fell asleep and then just quietly sneak back to his house. And if he wasn't there it would be Josey. She constantly came over complaining about her brothers and cousins all fighting and would stay for days at a time. Her parents passed away when she was younger also and now she lived with her Uncle in a house dominated by all men. Shes there with her two older brothers and her twin brother. Although not really here two older brothers, One is in college and the other is in the air force. She also lives with her three cousins(all boys). Don't get it wrong, she is tight with all of them but you can imagine how stressful things can get living in a packed house and being the only girl. Whenever she stayed here made herself at home in one of the rooms upstairs. She liked having a space to herself. It was rare for neither Josey or Gerard to not be there at night or at least till I fell asleep.

I shook off my lonely thoughts and made myself cozy on the sofa. I flipped through what seemed like endless channels with countless different T.V programs until I finally settled on 'It's a Wonderful Life' a movie made back in the 1950's. I was on the verge of tears watching the movie when I heard a crackling and A muffled voice. I'll admit I was afraid at first. I didn't know what or where the sound was coming from. I heard it again and this time turned down the volume of the T.V to listen. I followed the continuous sound into my bedroom where I found a small walkie talkie lying on my pillow. I heard another crackling sound and then Gerards voice.
"Michelle" He carried on my name like calling an animal.
I picked up the walkie talkie and spoke into it. "Gerard?" I knew it was him but I asked anyway.
"Hi baby." He greeted.
"Hi" I paused. How on earth did he get this in my room. I just cleaned my room and it wasn't in here then."
"Frankie called me to ask me if I was at your house. He wanted me to look for his cell phone. When I told him I wasn't he said he'd just have Bob bring him by there to look for it. So I had him stop by my house to get this and then plant it in your room while he was there." He took a deep breath having said that all in one breath.
I laughed. "You're so weird Gerard. You could have just called me on the phone, then we wouldn't have to bother with holding down these buttons to talk one at a time."
"Yeah but this is cooler."He sounded like a happy child playing with a toy. I couldn't help but smile to myself.
"God I love you" I said falling back onto my bed as we talked.
"I love you too."

I laid there just like that talking to him until I was to tired to open my mouth. I woke up the next morning to the annoying buzzing of my alarm clock. I set it the night before knowing if I didn't I would sleep until Noon if let alone. Which wouldn't be good considering Gerard was coming over for lunch. I knew it wasn't something new that he was coming over but I wanted to be up in time to get ready so I looked nice when he came. I threw the covers off me and stretched as I stood off my bed.
As promised Gerard was knocking at 12:30. I hadn't made anything for us to eat but I had successfully showered done my hair, makeup, and picked out a cute outfit. I smiled and threw my arms around him when I saw him standing in the door way.
We never ended up having lunch but we found things to do throughout the day. It was almost midnight when 'Titanic' ended. I convinced him into watching it since it was my favorite movie.
"Baby I better get going." He whispered. We were snuggled on the couch in the basement with a blanket over us.
"I don't want you to go." I complained trying to move closer to him but I was already practically on top of him.
"I know, I don't want to leave either but my mom will flip if I'm not home by midnight. She knows I'm here and that we're together now."
"What's she afraid will happen?" I asked closing my eyes taking in his sent.
"Well I don't know actually. Two totally in love teenagers alone in a house all day and night. What could they possibly do?" He joked re positioning himself getting ready to stand up.

I stood up with him and hugged him. "I love you."
"I love you too." He said squeezing me close.
I walked with him upstairs to the front door and opened it to let him out. But instead of seeing directly across the street to his house, I was blocked by Josey standing on my front step with a backpack on top of a dragging a suitcase.
"Jose what is all this?" I asked stepping back a little allowing her to walk inside.
"I'm moving in." She said as she stepped into the house.





A/N- If you havent noticed this takes place like now a days rather the 90's when they were actually teenagers.
Sign up to rate and review this story