Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This is how we like to do it.

Chapter 6

by Sannose 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 6449 words

0Unrated
OKay so as ive explained a million times this story is a rewrite of another story i wrote a while ago, so basicaly what I do is jsut edit and add stuff to what id already written, but with this chapter i missed a part so nothing really made sense and one of the characters names was completely different for a while too. Sorry for the confusion please re read it, i promise its better now. thanks! and sorry again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the Tick Tock Diner about 4pm and sat eating, drinking coffee and talking for about 2 1/2 hours. Most of us parted at the diner, but Josey Ray and Gerard planned to come back house. When we pulled into my drive way no one was in a rush to get out.
"I really don't want to go in there and just sit around all night again." I grunted.
"Let's go dress shopping!"Josey exclaimed popping her head between the driver's seat where Gerard sat and the passenger's seat where I sat.
I smiled."That sounds good!"I looked over at Gerard looking for his response.
He shrugged and nodded. Then looked back at Ray who nodded also. Gerard started up the car again and pulled back out of my drive way headed towards the mall. While we drove Josey brought up the concert to Ray and they were talking about what Ray and Gerard had planned for that night.
"Since the stadium is here in state we normally wouldn't need to get a hotel room or anything but we thought it would be necessary seeing as that we also got us 4 into a party that is being thrown by the bands tour manager since this will be there last show of this tour." Ray explained.
"Oh my god how did you get us into that!?" I yelled looking at Gerard.
He didn't take his eyes off the road but he smiled and said, "I told you, Mikey followed them around all last summer with some friends of his and he knows a guy."
"As a freshman? How did your mom allow that" Josey pointed out putting her head again between the driver and passenger seat.
"Yeah well Mikey met some guys who were senior's at another concert he went to beginning of last year." Gerard answered. "And one of them was an old family friend, so my mom let him go."
"Wow I never thought of little Mikey rolling with an older crowd." Josey said sitting back into her seat.
"Well he does hangout with us." Ray commented.
"Yeah I guess." Josey said.
"So this party...Where is it." I asked focusing back in on the subject of discussion.
"It's at some club down the street from the stadium." Ray replied.
"Yeah it's suppose to be really big. We're lucky we got in. " Gerard said smiling.
"I'm so excited!" I admitted giggling.

When we got to the Mall Josey and I quickly hurried out of the car. I stopped before going through the large doors of the mall. I looked behind us for Gerard and Ray. They were walking all to slow to the entrance smoking a cigarette laughing about something. Damn he looked so cute when he laughed. And that rough look he had when he smoked was so sexy. I felt myself pulse just watching him.
"Earth to Ellie!" I was shaken from my thoughts. Josey was waving her hand in front of my face.
I shook my head to clear my thoughts."What?" I asked looking at her.
"You were just staring off into space." She laughed a little.
"Oh yeah, sorry. I was just thinking.". Gerard and Ray came up beside us soon after. Gerard was still smoking his cigarette but Ray had put his out. "Why don't you and Ray go ahead Jose, we'll catch up." I suggested.
They both nodded and walked into the mall with their fingers locked.


Gerard took the last drag of his cigarette and crushed it underneath his foot. He looked up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes."Why rant we following them?" He asked.
"I wanted to get you alone." I smiled. He smiled in return and I swung my arms around his neck. I started to gently kiss his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a shaded corner a few feet more away from the door. I heard him moan my name softly. I left a trial of kisses up to where I met his lips. He forced my lips apart with his tongue and pushed me against the wall holding my hands above my head. He made his way now to my neck and slid one of his hands up the side of my shirt and under my bra. I felt him begin to message my breast.
"Excuse me kids." A male voice directed to us.
Gerard quickly took his hand out of my shirt and stood upright beside me. There was a middle aged man dressed in a tan security outfit standing in front of us with a stern look on his face.
Gerard cleared his throat and spoke."Yes sir?" His voice cracked as he did.
"Kids, this is a public shopping mall, not a petting zoo." I snorted trying to stop myself from laughing. The security guard narrowed his eyes on me. I nodded apologetically and he continued. "I would appreciate if you two would kindly keep your displays of affection to a minimal while here. Do you understand?"
"Yes sir." Gerard said now with a clear voice.
The security guard turned to me."And you younger lady?"
"Yes...."I squinted looking at his name badge which read Charles. I chuckled remembering my conversation with Gerard about Charles the juice juice guy."Yes Charles." I smiled innocently.
"Have a nice day kids." Charles nodded and walked away into the mall entrance.


Gerard took my hand and faced me."I guess we'll have to finish this back at home." He smiled seductively.
I laughed and smiled."Home?"
"Your house, you know what I mean." He shook his head as if to rearrange the thoughts in his head.
"Yeah. I know what you mean." I smiled and we walked into the mall.
We were a few feet into the mall when I remembered we hadn't told Ray or Josey a place meet. I took my phone out of my pocket and pressed 3 on my speed dial for Josey's number. We started to walk in the direction of the dress store while I waited for her to pick up her phone.
"Babe hold up I'm goanna get a pretzel." Gerard stopped walking which caused him to yank on my arm while I kept walking. I nodded and sat down in a wooden bench across from the 'Pretzel Time' stand. 1 ring away from going to voice mail Ray picked up Josey's phone.
"Hey El." He greeted.
"Hey Ray. Where are you guys?" I asked watching Gerard order at the stand.
"We're in some dress store, Josey just walked into the dressing room. Where are you?"
"Gerard if getting a pretzel. We'll be there in a few minutes."
"Okay see you soon."
"Bye"I added before we disconnected.
I put my phone back in my pocket. When I looked up I saw Gerard walking towards me taking a bite out of a pretzel. Damn, he even looked cute eating. He stopped in front of me and licked salt off his bottom lip. What was he trying to do to me!
I flung my arms out vertically and put my head back. "Just take me now!" When I didn't feel his hands all over me I straightened my head out and looked at him.
He had his pretzel in his mouth and was frozen with a look of confusion on his face. He took his pretzel out fo his mouth to say."What are you doing?"
I let my arms fall beside me and sighed."Nothing Gerard."
Gerard shook his head."You're some chick Ellie." He took my hand with his free hand and we began walking again.
"So are they at the dress store?" Gerard said with his mouth full of food.
"Ugh, Gerard chew and swallow before you talk. Please" I stuck my tongue out in disgust and he just laughed.
"Why do you always laugh at me?" I asked frowning. I knew he wasn't trying to be mean by laughing at me but still...
He swallowed and said."You're just so damn cute." He turned his face back towards what was in front of him. I covered my mouth and giggled at what I saw.
"What is it?" Gerard asked looking at me again while we walked.
I tried to hold in my laughter."Nothing..."
There was a big purple hickey on the side of his neck where I was kissing him earlier.

When we got to the store Ray and Josey were at I quickly went to each rack and took several beautiful dressed off of them. I went into a dressing room and stripped down. I first tried on a above the knee strapless purple dress. I turned around in the mirror in every direction inspecting the dress on my body. I struggled to reach my hands in back of me and unzipped my dress. I caught it with my hand over my chest when I heard a knock on my door.
"Ellie are you in there?" It was Josey's voice.
"Yeah. I opened the door to see her standing in a gorgeous deep blood red dress that was full length. It was strapless. and had a black vine coming up the side of it with roses growing off of it embroidered into the side."Oh my god Jose you look amazing!"
She smiled."You think?" She twirled around once making the dress flare out at the bottom.
"Are you getting it?" I asked gusting my hand to better hold up the unzipped dress on my body.
"I think so." She brushed her hands down the front of it smoothing it out a bit as she inspected it on her body in the mirror behind me.
I smiled and took a small step back into my dressing room.
"Have you found anything you like yet?" She asked me still standing in the doorway of my dressing room.
"No but I think this black dress in here I picked up will have some potential." I giggled and lightly pushed her back with my hand and closed the door to the small room.

I didn't bother trying on 2 of the dressed I picked up. Just looking at them made me wonder why I even picked them up. I skipped right to the black dress I had mentioned to Emily. It was also a full length strapless dress. The back was laced with purple ribbon and there was a thick purple band sewn right under the bust.
I smiled as I turned into the mirror."I knew I'd like this." I messed with my hair a bit to get a perception of what might look good with the dress. I walked out of the dressing room to the small sitting area where Gerard sat. He was flipping through a fashion magazine. I guess he heard me coming because he quickly glanced in my direction over the top of the magazine. He took a second look and looked almost surprised.
"Wow" I couldn't read his face but he sat there looking at me up and down with his eyes.
"What..You don't like it?" I said getting a little self-conscience.
"No, no."He put down the magazine and stood up off the red letter stool he was sitting on. "I love it. You look beautiful." He smiled walking towards me. I smiled in return and blushed a little.
"Turn around." He asked still looking over every inch of my body. I did as requested. He put his hand on my back that was revealed by the lace.
"This color looks so beautiful on you. Especially with your skin tone, its perfect."He spun me back around I gave him a quick kiss.
"Wow i've never seen a guy get so fashonista talking about a dress and skin tone." I teased. Before he could say anything I added. "I guess it is all those fashion magazine's you read."
"Hey wait no! This was the first and last time!" He defended gesturing to the magazine by the stool.
"OKay baby whatever you say." I teased as I walked back into the dressing room.
I looked at myself once more over in the mirror. Before I could get it I needed Josey's opinion. Now that I think of it I hadent seen Ray or her in the sitting area where Gerard was. I walked back out to where Gerard was only to find him reading the fashion magazine again.
"One time eh Gerard?" I stood at the entrance of the lounge area with my hands on my hips and a grin on my face. Gerard saw me and threw the magazine across the room.
"Ha ha nice try." I walked over to where the magazine had hit the floor and picked it up. "Where are Josey and Ray?" I asked placing the magazine on the little table by his stool.
"Oh,...um Josey called Ray into her dressing area a few minutes ago to look at her dress I guess and he hasn't come back yet." He peered behind me into the dressing area.


"Okay" I told Gerard I would be right out and made my way to Josey's dressing room.
"Josey?" I called out to the mass of doors. I didn't know which one was her's.
I heard a rustle behind the farthest door to the end and smiled. I walked closer to that door and called again. But Ray's name this time.
I got a quick response after but from Emily. "Hey Ellie i'll be right out." I continued to walk closer to her dressing room and didn't say anything.
I heard whisper's but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Then I heard someone trip and fall followed by Josey's voice."Shit are you okay?"
I pushed the door hard open with my foot and burst out laughing. Gerard ran to where I stood in front of the dressing room door and joined me laughing. Ray was crushed between the wall and the now open door with his shirt off and his pants unzipped and half way down his legs. Emily was covering herself with Ray's shirt, being that behind that she stood completely naked.
"What is going on in here!" Gerard exclaimed between breaths.
"GET OUT!" Josey screamed letting go of the shirt to slam the door in our faces.
I looked over at Gerard who had wide eyes, and a grin.
"Ugh, you beast stop thinking about her naked." I punched him in the arm.
He laughed. "I'm not, promise." He rubbed his face then looked at me. He gave me a kiss on the nose and turned me around to my open dressing room door. "Go change." He patted my butt making me move forward.

When I went back out to the seating area Gerard was there talking to Ray.
"You got a nice looking girl there Ray." Gerard said nudging Ray.
"Ahem!" I stood with my hands on my hip looking at Gerard.
"Oh, hey baby." Gerard scratched the back of his head.
"You're not too bad yourself Gee." Josey said prancing into the seating area.
She walked over to Gerard with a look that was a little too suggestive for my liking.
"Hey hey hey! Back off he's mine!" I snapped at her stepping in front of Gerard blocking him from her.
"And she's mine Way." Ray pulled Josey back to him by her shoulders.
"Come on Ray I was just kidding around." Josey said standing up on her tippy toes to give him a kiss of his cheek.
I looked back at Gerard expecting him to say the same sort of explanation but saw nothing but a frown on his face watching Josey give Ray a kiss. Could he really be wanting her? What about me! I'm his girlfriend! He looked at me and half smiled. But I could tell it was somewhat forced. I frowned angrily and walked to put away the dressed I didn't like.

When I returned to the sitting area Josey was sitting on Rays lap playing with his ear as he spoke to her. Gerard was sitting on his same read stool opposite of them watching. It was weird seeing Gerard look at another girl. Even before we were going out he never really 'checked out' other girls. Was I just being paranoid? And even if he was looking at her was I just being selfish? I shook my head clear of the thoughts and continued to walk over to them.
"Ready?" I asked directed at Josey holding her dress.
"Yup." She glided off of Rays lap and followed me with her dress in hand.
I didn't look at Gerard at any point of this. I just felt weird watching him stare at Josey like he did. I didn't know how to approach him so I'd just wait for him to talk to me. Josey and I both paid for our dresses and met Ray and Gerard who were standing outside of the store waiting. They said something about the feminism getting to them. I walked out foot he store half expected Gerard to take my hand as we walked through the mall. But he went straight to talking to Josey. They were still carrying on the joke of flirting with catheter obnoxiously in front of Ray. I have to say it did annoy me. I noticed also that Josey wasn't as into it as Gerard seemed to be. That made me laugh in my head a little. Ray was distracting her. And quite frankly he should be because hes her boyfriend and Gerard is MY boyfriend.
I walked up standing next to Gerard and grabbed his hand. He was still talking to Josey, but about something else now. He didn't seem to notice at first I was grabbing his hand because he didn't hold mine back.
I let go and he turned to me."Oh sorry Ellie."He grabbed my hand again. And I rolled my eyes. We walked through the mall and I was pretty much being ignored. I would try to talk but get no response. I didn't know what to think. After a while Gerard was talking to Ray also which made me feel better knowing everything wasn't all about Josey in his mind. But I was still being left out. Gerard let go of my hand to throw his arms into he air in oppose to something Ray had said and I didn't grab his hand again once his it were back at his side, and neither did he. No one had said a word to me since we left the dress store so I just stopped walking to see if they would notice I wasn't there,. Of course they didn't. Why would they!
'Ugh why am I getting so worked up about this?' I thought.


I sat down at a bench that wasn't far from where I stopped. I watched them get farther and farther down the mall hallway and not even notice I was gone. Maybe they did notice but just didn't care. I started thinking about how alone I was growing up. Having no friends at school and spending all my time either alone or with my grandmother. I was so un happy and this just b rough all that back. I thought about when my parents died. And felt tears in my eyes. Then I started thinking about my grandfather dying, and how upset it made me seeing my grandmother so broken. I felt tears start to run down my face. Then when she left to follow her boyfriend to Florida...I Never told her how upset it made me and how I cried myself to sleep at night the month after she left. My vision was becoming blurry from my tears now. I blinked several times and a rush of tears came pouring out.
Beneath all my tears I found myself talking aloud."I love you Gerard please don't leave me too." I knew there woudlnt be a response given he wasn't even near me. Hell he was off with Ray and Josey having a grand time. I began to sob even more. I could feel people's eyes on me as they walked by. But no one said anything or asked if I was okay. I had never felt so alone in a crowded place. I curled my legs up onto the bench and cried into my knees.


I felt myself tip over and hit something, someone rather. I took a breath sniffled and looked up to see who had been sitting next to me. I saw my mom. I swear she was sitting next to me. I started to cry again seeing her there.
"Ellie, Honey why are you crying?"I heard her ask in that sweet beautiful tone she always had.
"Mom. I can't do this without you. I can't be all on my own like this." I sobbed. She put her hand on my back and rubbed just like Gerard would.
"Ellie Baby what are you talking about." She took me in her arms.
"Mom I miss you and Dad so much. Why did you leave me why did you leave me all alone!" I sobbed getting louder.
"Ellie you're not alone I'm right here. As long as I am here you will never, and are never alone. I never left you. I was always right here."
"Mom I love you."
"Ellie, baby" Her voice was still as sweet as she said those last two words. But it changed into another familiar voice and said. "Why do you keep calling me mom?" I closed my eyes to clear the tears. I opened my eyes again to see Gerard sitting next to me.
"Gerard?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yeah Ellie, Who did you think I was?" He said whipping the tears from under one of my eyes.
"My mom was just sitting there, I know she was, I was talking to her." I said whipping both my eyes myself now.
"Ellie I was sitting here talking to you. You kept calling me mom."
"That was you?" I said feeling tears in my eyes again. "But you looked exactly like her, and I heard her voice." I said softly. "But now she's gone, she left me. Again. She doesn't care about me being alone."
"Ellie, You're mom loved you so much, she still does. I believe when people we love die, they never really leave us. They live in us, and in the people we love around us."
I looked into Gerard's eyes I could see my mom's eyes. They had the same color eyes. I always new he reminded me of someone. My mother. But my memories of her were so weak by now I couldn't see it until now.
"Gerard I-sniffle- love you." I said almost whispering.
He smiled down at me and pulled me closer into his arms. "I love you too Michelle."

Gerard continued to have his gorgeous smile on his face as whipped the tears that were still just underneath my eyes. He kissed my lips softly. I didn't want to break the kiss but leave it to Josey to.
"Ice cream anyone?" Josey was standing in front of us with two ice cream cones in her hand. Ray had two in his hand a swell.
"Here you go." Ray held out two chocolate ice cream cones. Gerard was quick to grab one of them. I wasn't the same.
I sort of stuck my tongue out and squinted my eyes at the chocolate cone. "I don't like chocolate ice cream." I said and Gerard looked at me.
"I bought you a chocolate sundae last week and you ate it." He said licking his icecream. Damn he looked hoot. Wait contain yourself Ellie don't act like weirdo again, he's just eating his ice cream that's all. I was starring at him again and he just starred back. But definitely not thinking what I was.
After a few more moments he gave me a weird look."Ellie..."
"What" I was confused with what was going on. I wasn't sure if he said something or not.
"What's with you today you keep zoning out?" Josey said holding out her vanilla ice cream. "Here have this one."I happily took the cone from her and answers "I don't know I just can't keep my thoughts on one thing lat-" My voice tailed off as I watched Gerard lick his ice cream again. Shit I did it again! Jeez, what is going on with me. I looked back at Emily who was waiting for me to finish talking.
"I don't know. I'm just thinking about something else." I said blinking hard to try to yet again clear my head.
"Whatever." Josey shrugged and turned to face Ray who was now eating what was suppose to be my chocolate ice cream cone.
I looked over at Gerard eating his ice cream. He was digging into it like a little kid. He is too cute. I kissed his cheek lightly.
He seemed surprised by it."What was that for."
"Just 'cause." I said happily continuing to lick my ice cream. He laughed a little and gave me a kiss on the lips.



"Okay Ellie I wont ask any questions about why you randomly stopped walking leaving us to find you crying on a bench a paquillian miles back, I don't want to pry if it upsets you so much." Josey slpurtted out.
"Wait what?" It wasn't like Josey to just let things go un answered. Or be this nice if I didn't tell her something. She always had to know every detail about what is going on in my life, whether I have a problem or not.
"I said I wont bother you about it. I mean if you really want me to know you would have told me ages ago what has been bothering you." Her tone got cold."But you didn't. You decided to keep it from your-" She did little air quotes."Best Friend." She let her hand without the ice cream in it fall hard to her side. "So whatever."
I got it then. She wasn't letting it go, she was just going to guilt me into telling her. Jeez she could be such a pain sometimes.
I sighed."Can we just talk about this later Jose?"
She turned her head away and shrugged. "I don't now you tell me."
"Fuck Josey it's nothing big I'm sorry I didn't let you in on this one piece of my life for. For god'sake." I snapped.
"Ellie let it go." Gerard said in a calm tone putting his hand on my leg.
"You too Josey. She just wanted to keep whatever she's feeling private."
Josey spun her head around and narrowed her eyes at Ray. "Oh so now you're taking her side?"
"No Josey, there's no sides its -" I interrupted whatever he was going to say.
"Sure why not him taking my side Josephine? Maybe your boyfriend wants to pay attention to me for a little while! Or on second thought maybe ill 'accidentally' drop the shirt I have on me so he can see me naked. And then I'll flirt with him ridiculously for my own pleasure" By this time I was standing up yelling right into her face.
"You think I purposely dropped Rays shirt off me so Gerard could see me naked?" She was yelling now too. People around us were watching probably totally freaked out about what we were yelling, but I didn't care.
"Did I stutter?" I yelled.
"Wouldn't be the first time!" She snapped back at me. I gave her a nasty look. "I didn't do it purposely but it's not my fault your boyfriend gets hard for me and not you!"
I froze. My eyes locked to here's with anger. "You did not just fucking say that."
"What's wrong Ellie? Afraid its true? Afraid that Gerard doesn't want a skank for a girlfriend?"
"I'm the skank? You were fucking your boyfriend in a womens dressing room!"
"You bitch!:" She took a step towards me and yanked on a handful of my hair. I tried to push her off but then jsut grabbed her hair as well.



"Hey cut it out!" I heard Gerard yell.
"Josey let go of her!" Ray joined in Gerard's commands.
I felt Gerard grab my waist pull me back. And I saw Ray pulling Josey back also.
"Let go of me!" I screamed. I tried to wiggle out of his grip and get a hold of Josey again. She stood catching her breath being held back by Ray.
"Ellie stop!" Gerard yelled tightening his grip around my waist.
"Why are you letting her get away with what she said!" I yelled turning my head to him.
"Because he knows it's all true!" Josey yelled over to me.
I couldn't take her any more I spit in Gerard's face. As I hoped he let go of me to instinctively whipe his face. I slapped Josey right across the face while she was still being held back by Ray. Her head turned to one side and just stayed there She slowly turned her head back to me and siad.
"Slapping me wont change what you did with josh." I stood with tears welling in my eyes. She had a look of pure pleasure on her face watching me get upset.
"Ellie let's go." Gerard grabbed my arm all the memories came flowing back. "LET GO OF ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I kelt to the floor and covered my head.
"Ellie...." I looked up at Gerard. By his expression he looked hurt by how I pulled away from him,
"Oh no, baby I'm sorry." I stopod up and ran forced myself into his arms. I took in his sent and told myself to remember this was Gerard, not that monster Josh, this was the man that loved me and would never hurt me. I felt Gerard arms wrap around me now and I knew he was fine.
"What's going on here?" I heard Charles say. He must have saw us fighting and came over.
"Nothing Sir. I'm sorry we were just leaving." Gerard explained to him letting go of me.
I stood beside Gerard and faced the guard."That's right. I'm sorry if we disturbed anyone."
He sighed and spoke. "Yes well I got several complaints and this being the second time I've had to talk to you two today I'm going to need to take your names. A swell as you two please"He looked around Gerard to Josey and Ray. He took a small pad of paper and a pen from his belt. It sort of reminded me of batman. You know and his Utility belt. I always loved Batman.
"Ellie." Gerard whispered and elbowed me. I must have zoned out thinking again.
I looked up at Charles. "I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked trying to pull myself together.
"Your name dear." He said looking up from his pad of paper.
"Michelle Black." I answered.
"Age?"
"18" I stood there next to Gerard and Ray was on the other side od him, and then Josey. I looked over at Gerard and he had a straight look on his face.
Charles looked to Ray and Josey and took their names and ages.
"You four are still in High school right?" He asked when he finished taking down Josey's information.
"Yes we are Sir." Gerard said. I just nodded. I could tell Gerard was nervous both times we had talked to Charles. He kept calling him Sir and trying to act as Mature as possible.



"Then I'm going to need a number where I can reach all your parents." He said putting his pen to the paper again. He was looking at Gerard this time. He gave him his number and parent's name.
"Is that Donna with two N's or one Son?"
"Two." Gerard answered taking a breath.
"And you Michelle?" He asked looking at me. Gerard was too this time.
"Um, I don't live with my parents." I answered.
"Your Guardian then please."
"I live on my own." I said plainly. "But I can give you the number for my grandmother, shes technically still my legal guardian."
"That would be best." I nodded and recitted my grandmothers phone number.
He went on the take Josey and Rays parents names and numbers. I couldn't tell how they were taking it since I couldn't see them. I just stood there. I felt like we were in some kind of line up. I felt Gerard grab my hand. I turned my head to look at him but he kept facing forward. I turned my head back and clenched Gerards hand in mine a little bit more.
Once Charles was finished with Ray and Josey he addressed us all. "I'm sorry to say this Ms.Black and Mr.Way but I'm afraid you are banned from this mall for a month."
"That's bullshit!" I said a little bit louder than I planned. I felt Gerard grip my hand hard for me to shut up. Charles narrowed his eyes on me and gave me a stern look.
I sighed."Sorry. But Sir why a month. And why only us." I pleaded.
"If you would kindly let me finish I would be happy to answer all your questions." I shrugged and looked away. I was still angry.
"As for you Mr.Toro."He continued. "You and Mrs.Demarko are a swell banned, but for 2 weeks."
It was Gerard who spoke up this time. "What! That's not fair, we get a month and they get 2 weeks? We didn't do anything more than they did!"
"Really? I happen to recall me having to speak you and Ms.Black outside the mall just a little while ago." Charles explained trying to stay calm and professional. Gerard mumbled something beneath his breath but I couldn't make out what it was. "Excuse me?" Charles said with his eyes right on Gerard.
"Nothing Sir." Gerard answered not making eye contact with him.
"Alright kids, I'll have to ask you to leave now and I will be in contact with your parents."
Ray turned to Gerard as Charles walked away and said something. I wasn't listening to what they were saying I was thinking about how to deal with what Gerard now that he would be asking about Josh.
Gerard still held my hand and we walked away. I was still angry with Josey for the things she had said. I knew Gerard would start asking questions about as soon as we were alone. Shit I didn't want to talk to him about it. It was hard enough telling Josey when I did. Hell why did she have to do that to me!



I looked behind us to see where Josey and Ray where. They were a ways behind us walking and talking about something. Gerard hadn't said anything to me since we left Charles. I thought he wasn't mad since he was holding my hand and anytime I would drift a little far to the right away from him he would pull me real close to him. He still didn't say anything until we got to his car. We were standing outside of it looking over at eachother on either side.
"My door is locked." I said tugging on the handle a little bit.
"I know so is mine." He took out a cigarette from the pack in his pocket and lit it. He leaned back against the car and took a drag.
"Umm..Can you unlock it?" I asked confused why he didn't in the first place.
"Come over here."He said still not looking at me. He remained facing the other way leaning against the car. I looked around the large roof parking lot for Josey and Ray, they weren't anywhere to be found. I walked to the side of the car where Gerard stood.
"Yes?" I asked. He took another drag of his cigarette and looked me in the eye.
"Say it." He put the still burning cigarette on the roof of his car.
"Say what." I have to admit I was confused.
"That you love me and you arnt already cheating on me." He grabbed my hips and pulled me against his body.
"Gerard. I love you more than I thought I could ever love anyone in my life. I would never do anything to hurt you."I molded myself to him. I put my head in the curve between his neck and shoulder.
"I promise I will tell you. There are still parts of my past you don't know about. Just, not now baby. I can't talk about it yet."
"It doesn't matter to me what you did in your past Ellie. As long as I have you as mine right now. I will always love you no matter what. And Im here to listen whenever you are ready."
I looked into his eyes again." Gerard the first time I looked into your eyes I knew you were someone special. Someone I would grow to be very close to. All of you guys. You all took me in no questions asked. But I want you to know. I want you to know about my past. Because I don't want any secrets between us." I brushed his lips with mine and tried to deepen the kiss but he pulled back.
"And I want you to know about mine." He took his hands off my hips and picked up what was left of his cigarette.
"What do you mean?" I laced my fingers in his hand that was now at his side.
"I mean I want you to know what happened to me too." He suddenly got a look in his eyes of pure pain. I had never seen that in him. He always seemed as happy as anyone about everything.
"Gerard..." He kissed me.
"Not now Baby. Like you said....Later." He crushed the cigarette beneath his foot and took his keys out of his pocket.
Sign up to rate and review this story