Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This is how we like to do it.

Chapter 5

by Sannose 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-11 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 2600 words

0Unrated
"What's wrong!?" Gerard said sitting upright. His eyes widened when he saw me."And why are you naked?"
"I have no idea!Why are you naked!?"I said turning around to face him.
Gerard wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion and lifted up the blanket covering his body and looked at himself."...Well this is awkward. You'd think id remember something that led to me naked in a bed with you."He scooted closer kissing my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my torso.
"Gerard this isn't something to joke about. What happened last night!"I said pulling away slightly.
"I told you I don't know!" His voice sounding annoyed now.
"Gerard what if we...you know.."I looked around the room avoiding eye contact.
"Fucked?"
"Said bluntly yes.." Gerard just laughed."Gerard how can you just joke about this!? I always wanted-" Gerard cut me off with a kiss.
"Look, if we did have sex I'm alright with it."
"But Gerard.."He put his index finger over my lips silencing me.
"Because I love you. I have loved you for a while now Ellie." He kissed me and pulled me tight into his arms.
"I love you too."I said softly. I felt good to finally tell him how much I cared about him.
"I wonder if everyone is still here." I asked sitting up.
Gerard sat up too and looked at me. "We should probably get some clothes on though."
"That might be helpful." I laughed and Gerard stood off the bed pulling on his boxer shorts in the process.




I covered myself with a blanket and laid on my side watching him search through my dresser. He pulled out a pair of underwear and pink pajama shorts. He took the covers off my body and I closed my eye's. I was nervous now that he was seeing me completely naked, i don't know why i hadn't been before, but I did now. I could feel his eyes inspecting my entire body, just taking it all in. I felt him slip on my underwear and shorts and opened my eyes to looked up at him.
"You forgot a shirt." I said smiling up at him.
"Oh, I guess I did." He turned to go back to my dresser but I stopped him.
"I want that one." I pointed to his navy blue shirt sprawled across the bedroom floor.
"Well what do you expect me to wear then?"He said picking up the shirt.
"Hmm, I kinda like what you're wearing now." I smiled looking up and down his body. He returned the smile and picked the shirt up off the floor. He slipped it over my head and onto my body. Once he did I pulled him down onto the bed pinning him bellow me. I kissed along his chest and up his neck until I reached his lips. I locked them with mine and slid my tongue to meet his. I sat straddling him refusing to let his lips go free. Gerard slid his hands up the side of my body under my shirt and pulled it back off of me.



At that moment, the best possible time for him to, Frankie burst through the door."WAKE UP MY DARLING SUNSHINES!"
I quickly turned my head around to see a wide eyed Frank.
"Shit I'm sorry guys" He said taking a step back. I rolled off of Gerard and covered my upper body with the shirt that was now hanging off the side of my bed. Gerard sat upright and signaled for Frankie to leave. Frankie did as command and Gerard sat on the edge of the bed pulling his jeans on over his boxer shorts. I crawled across the bed intending on pulling him back down when Gerard spoke. "Later baby, obviously everyone is still here." I signed and let my face fall into the bed.
When I picked myself up I pulled Gerards shirt back over my body.
Gerard had multiple shirts here since he spent so much time at my house and he had put on a plain black t-shirt. I stood off my bed and pressed a bunch of Gerards shirt against my face and took in his smell, he always smelt like cigarettes and cologne. I loved it.
Gerard took my hand and we left my bedroom and entered the living room.



"Well it's about time you two got up." Ray said as Gerard and I sat down on the couch.
Frankie was sitting in the arm chair with Angela on his lap. Mikey was in the kitchen with Josey and Bob was on the love seat sitting next to Emmi.
"So Gerard if that's what you and Ellie do in the morning when I'm watching, what did you two do at night when no one was watching" Frankie said grinning at Gerard and I.
I wasn't sure what to say i still couldn't remember what had happen the night before.
"Let it go Frankie." Gerard warned.
Frankie chanted "Bow chicka wow wow. You two don't do anything slow do you."
Emmi spoke up."Oh leave them alone Frankie, whatever it is they do is their business."
"Yeah Emmi's right." Angela agreed. "Until later when Ellie gives me full details." She laughed.
I laughed, got up from the couch and said 'We'll see."


I went into the kitchen to find Josey showing Mikey how to make some kind of omelette.
"Who's there?" Mikey asked not looking up from what he was cooking.
"Ellie, Good Morning."I replied.
"Oh, Morning El." Mikey still didn't look up from the stove.
"Morning, do you want an omelette?" Josey said turning away from Mikey for a moment.
"Nah, I'm good thanks."I half smiled. I was feeling a bit hung over from last night.
"Fuck Mikey I turn away for a second and you burn the god damn thing!" Josey yelled at Mikey who had successfully burned the omelette. Like 100% burned it. I watched them out of the corner of my eye as I grabbed a juice box out of the fridge, it was fruit punch juicy juice i had gotten at the store the day before.
"I'm sorry Josey I don't know what happened I thought I was doing so good, It just happened I'm sorry." Mikey pleaded. I laughed to myself as I walked back into the living room with my juice. I took my place back on the couch and Gerard automatically put his arm around me so I could snuggle up to him. I took a few sips through the short white bendy straw of my juice box and offered some to Gerard before I set in on the coffee table in front of us.



"A juice box?"He asked raising his eyebrow.
"What, you don't like juicy juice?" I asked. How could anyone not like juicy juice.
"Well no I do..I just haven't drank for seen anyone around me drink from a juice box since I was like 4."He laughed.
"Alright I love Lucy boy shut it." I snapped. Gerard reached for the juice box I had before offered but I pulled it out of reach.
"Oh nuh-uh you cant make fun of my juice box and then try to drink some." I said pretending to be angry.
"Fine then I don't want you or your juice box." Gerard said taking is arm from around me and scooting farther away from me on the couch causing me to tip over in the emptiness.
"You lost your chance with me I'm running away with Lucy Ricardo."
"What?! That hoe?!!! She is such a slut I knew it! You see how dumb she acts around Ricky but I always knew there was an evil side to her! And now this is my proof! The tramp is running off with my Boyfriend!"
"Fer sure she is."Was his reply.
"Well I think this would be the appropriate time to tell you I've been sleeping with the juicy juice guy."
"What the hell? The juicy juice guy? Who the hell is the juicy juice guy? He doesn't even exist At least I named someone real!" Gerard gave me a face.
"Uh, Gee, Lucy Ricardo was a fictional character." Ray tried to say but I kept talking.
"Of course he does. His name is...uh...Ch....arle..s. Yeah Charles."I said trying to stand my ground.
There was silence as Gerard and I just stared at each other pretending to be angry. He was really good at it. I sort of believed it for a minute...
"Wait no I'm sorry take me back!" I said holding out the juice box for him.
He grinned evilly."That's what I thought." I laughed and he put his arm back around me.
I looked around the room and everyone was staring at us.
"You two are so fucked up." Bob said turning back to the T.V.



Josey walked into the living room rubbing her temples followed by a cloud of smoke.
"I swear that boy is mental! I cant even teach him how to make a few fucking pancakes or an omelette!" She ranted falling into Ray's lap.
She continued to rant on about Mikey's cooking disabilities as the whole room filled with smoke.
"Hey uh Ellie, shouldn't your smoke detector go off or something?"Frank asked looking around the ceiling for it.
"You'd think right?" I said casually. And went back to sipping my juice.
"Yes...that's why I asked."Frank said staring at me.
"Tell him Bob."
"What?" Bob asked turning away from the T.V. he hadn't been listening to any of the conversation or noticed the smoke for that matter." Hey guys did you know the room is filled with smoke?"Bob stated.
We all stared at him with blank faces. He just shrugged and turned back to the T.V.
"Okay well anyway, a few weeks ago Bob and I came back here during lunch and He said he would make these grill cheese's his mom makes all the time. Well I didn't know of Bob's cooking 'skillz' at the time so i let him go ahead with it."
Everyone began laughing because they all already knew that both Bob and Mikey were terrible cooks.
"Shut up. As I was saying, He burnt them terribly, obviously, and the smoke detector started to go of. I pressed that little reset button but wouldn't turn off. Even after the smoke was all aired out so I had Bob take the batteries out. But it kept beeping. Don't ask me how because I have no idea, it was the freakiest thing ever. So anyway, then-" Suddenly Bob checked back into the conversation bursting with laughter.
"Hahaha you re telling them about when we ran the smoke detector over with your car!" I started laughing along with Bob. And everyone else sat there staring at us emotionless and burst out laughing too.



After he calmed down Frank sat up and said "I suppose I'll go check on Mikey"
"Can you open the front door to vent the room before you go into the kitchen please."I asked him. He nodded and did so before retreating to the kitchen.
Frankie came back patting Mikey on the back. Mikey wouldn't look Josey in the eye, it was kinda funny.
Being the exciting group of people we were we couldn't think of anything to do but watch a movie.
Emmi sat up and put in Rocky Horror Picture Show. I snuggled up to Gerard on the couch. Bob, who was kicked off the love seat by Mikey so he could sit next to Emmi, looked at us and moved farther towards his side of the couch.
"Hey Ellie do you have anything we can smoke?"Gerard whispered in my ear, not to disturb everyone else watching the movie.
"Yeah, ill be right back." I kissed him softly before getting up and walking into the kitchen. I was followed by Bob.
I was reaching up into the cabinet next to the stove and Bob had sat down at the table facing me in his chair. I turned around to look at him and he looked like he was trying to figure the right words to say something.
"Whats wrong?"I asked sitting down at the table with my Poptart Box.
"A girl." He said then sighed.
"Ooooo! Bobbys got a girlfriend!" I teased. I giggled and tipped the box upside down to pour out all it's contents. There was at least 3 ounces of weed in a bunch of tiny blue bags.
Bob's eyes widened looking across the table. "Shit! Where'd you get all of that!"
"I don't know. I just sort of collected it over time." I said sorting through it trying to find a few good nugs.
"Collect? Hell why don't you fucking smoke it all!" He said reaching out to the bags spilled on the table. I slapped his hand, he pulled back and stuck his tongue out at me.
"So whats this about a girl Bobby." I asked still sifting through the pile.
"Well Ive had a girlfriend before, but like it was just to have a girlfriend. You know what I mean?"
"Yuhuh." I replied still not looking up at him. He was going on about this girl but I was completely focused on finding the perfect plants to smoke.
"So I was reaching around her holding the sticks with her over her hands when-" I cut him off when I jumped up.
"Okay perfect" I cheered.
"Were you even listening?" Bob said looking a little hurt.
"No not really..." I gave him a guilty look and he frowned.
"Sorry." I said. I really was sorry...........kinda.
"That's okay you'll just have to pay me back with this." He picked up a bag of pot and pocketed it.
"Fine." I said. I really didn't care I had been dying to smoke this stuff with somebody. I hate smoking alone.
I grabbed Bobbys wrist and pulled him into the living room.
I jumped onto the couch barley missing Gerard. I held out 4 dime bags to Gerard. He smiled and took them from me. Gerard reached forward onto the coffee table and picked up by elephant shaped bowl. He cleared the ashes left from what we had smoked last night and packed it with the marijuana I handed him.
"How much do you want us to throw down Ellie?" Emmi asked.
"Um. I don't know, give me like, 5 dollars each. I don't need much." Everyone handed me five dollars. But I gave Gerard his back quietly. I didn't want to charge him, he smoked me down a lot and now that we're together I want to just share it with him.
Snuffuluffagus(my elephant bowl) was passed around the room until it was beat and then re packed, then beat, then repacked. It went on for a while.
We get really lazy when we smoke at someones house but really wild and dumb when we're smoking out around town.



"Okay lets get out of here I'm bored." Ray commanded standing up.
"Where are we going?" Mikey asked looking away from the T.V.
"I don't know..I'm hungry, do you guys wanna go to the Tic Toc?" He asked still standing in the middle of the room. Everyone look around nodding in agreement and we stood up.
"I'm gonna go change my pants." I mentioned to Gerard. I was still wearing the pajamas shorts from earlier.
"I'll come with you." He smiled and followed me to my room.
Sign up to rate and review this story