Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This is how we like to do it.

Chapter 4

by Sannose 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-09 - Updated: 2008-07-10 - 2712 words

0Unrated
I laid on top of Gerard for moments after, just listening to his heart beat. "Awesome." I heard him say. I laughed still resting my head on his chest. But when he started laughing I could hear it in almost stereo so I lifted my head and climbed off him to sit normally on the couch.
Gerard sat up-right beside me and put his arm around my shoulders. The channel he had been watching on T.V was still playing.
I Love Lucy began to play. "Were you watching T.V Land?" I turned my head to Gerard to see a large smile grow across his face without looking away from the T.V .
"I think I may have found Gee's guilty pleasure." I joked.
"Nope." He stated still not looking away from the T.V.
I started to laugh and said "Gerard, you are a 17 year of boy watching I Love Lucy." in a house all by yourself
"Yes I know, but I don't feel any shame in watching this!" He confessed truing his face to me to see my reaction."My mom watches this show all the time, and when i was little I was like attached to her so i used to watch it with her, and now I love it!."
I continued to laugh and shook my head."What am I to do you you Mr.Way."
"Well I don't know but can you please do it quietly this is a marathon!"Gerard gave me a goofy smile and turned back to the T.V.


Josey was busy in the kitchen preparing for the dinner she was making. She wanted to have everything ready by the time the rest of our friend got there so she could hangout while it was just left to cook in the oven. After a while Josey finished up in the kitchen and came into the living room sitting down on the love seat. She looked over at Gerard and I and seemed as if she was inspecting us. I suppose because Gerard had his arm around me and was playing with my hair as I rested my head on his chest. Gerard looked away from the T.V at a commercial and noticed Josey's curious look.
"What is it Jose?"He asked.
"Well im not gonna lie, i saw you two kissing earlier, and now you're all snuggly, so im wondering if you two are finally together."
Gerard and I looked at each other. We didnt really talk about what happened...it just...happened I guess. But the look Gerard had in his eyes was telling me that he was thinking the same thing I was.
I smiled and answered Josey's question."Yeah we are." She returned my smile and shifted around in the love seat to get comfortable.


A little after 7 Ray was the first one to show up. Josey shot out of her seat the moment he walked into the door. She ran over to him and gave him a kiss and a hug. She led him to the love seat where she has previously been sitting and sat down with him and got comfortable snuggled in him like a little child.
"Hey guys." Ray said to Gerard and I.
At this point i was really into the episode of I Love Lucy and just grunted to show I acknowledge him. Gerard did the same.
"Are you guys for real watching I love Lucy?" Ray asked chuckling.
Neither Gerard or I responded."They've been watching it for a few hours now."Josey answered.
Ray laughed."Some shit my friends watch."
Mikey and Emmi having obviously been at the Way house just across the street showed up next. Mikey quickly ran to sit down when he saw what we had been watching.
"Gee why didn't you call me to tell me this was on!" He yelled at his brother.
"I'm sorry I didn't think to. It's a marathon!" He told his brother not taking his eyes off the T.V.
Mikey and Emmi became drones watching it as the rest of us had.
Soon after, Frankie and Angela came and made themselves comfortable in the living room.
Around 8:30 the phone rang. When I made no effort to get up and after a few rings Frankie sighed and went to answer it.
"Good evening you've reached the Michelle Black household, how may I help you?"Frankie greeted.
"Oh hey Bob."His voice went back to normal.
"Yeah we'll be here late don't worry about it, But you might miss this dinner thing Josey made.---Okay--Alright--See ya." Frankie hung up the phone and returned to his place in the living room.
"Who was it." I asked pulling away from the show.
"Bob, he said he forgot he had to give a drum lesson and would be here around 9:30."
"Aw he's going to miss my dinner." Josey pouted.
"Don't worry we can save him some of your wonderful meal."Ray assured her pulling her onto his lap. Josey smiled and quickly kissed him before retreating to the kitchen to finish the last of the dinner preparations.
"Has anyone ever tasted Josey's cooking?"Mikey asked looking around the room.
Everyone shook their head no.
"It cant be that bad."Gerard said shrugging his shoulders.
As if on Queu Josey called into the living room. "Dinner's ready!" We all looked at each other hoping for the best.
Josey had set the table in the dining room for dinner.
"Ooo I've never gotten to eat in here, this is fancy."Frankie said taking a seat. The table was a large rectangular shaped wooden table with designs carved along the border.
I sat down in the first chair on the side of the table, and Gerard quickly slid into the chair beside me. Emily took the lid off a large pan a revealed a huge amount of lasagna. Surrounding the main dish was a bowl of small homemade meat balls, and garlic bread.
Emmi looked around the table at all the food."Err, cheesy lasagna....with meat balls...um"
"Oh! Wait for it Emmi." Josey reached over the table and uncovered another dish. "Lasagna made with vegan cheese!"
"Aw thanks so much Jose!" Emmi thanked her.
"Now, before you all devour my lovely food I thought we could be a little fancy tonight." On that note Ray walked into the dinning room with two bottles of Red wine he had sunk from his father's wine collection.
The room filled with sarcastic "Oooo's" and "Ahhh's" I looked around the table and laughed to myself, because everyone of us was dressed in black or faded worn clothes and we were sitting eating a great dinner together in a nice dinning room made for fancy dinner parties.
"So what possessed you to make an actual nice meal and set the table and all this jazz Jose?"Gerard asked while he scooped piled of lasagna onto my plate then his.


"Well I just wanted us to actually sit down together. I guess it didn't have to be this nice but I don't know I've always enjoyed cooking for a big group of people." She responded taking a seat next to Ray.
"Well thank you for doing it." I said smiling at her.
"No problem." She returned my smile.
I quickly made a plate for Bob, covered it and put it in the still warm oven for when he arrived.
"So Ellie what did you think of Mr.D's calculus test today?" Ray asked me between bites.
"I thought it was oka-!"I jumped in my seat at the sudden feel of Gerard's hand creeping up my inner thy. Ray looked at my slightly confused.
I forced and smile and finished."It was okay."I said slowly. I looked over at Gerard who appeared to anyone else as just having one hand on his lap as he ate. But then he must have mistaken my lap for his. I could feel Gerard's hand getting higher between my legs and I couldn't believe he would try to pull this off casually during dinner right in front of everyone. I purposely dropped my fork on the floor under the table and acted as if it had been and accident.
"Opps." I smiled innocently and slid underneath the table. If this is how Gerard wanted to play then so be it. I swiftly unbuttoned his jeans and stuck my hand down his pants and began to massage his penis. Gerard's leg twitched and he hit his hand on the table in his battle to keep control. I giggled and slid up back into my seat smiling. Neither Gerard or I looked at each other but I could hear him laughing beneath this breath.
Everyone was taking their time eating and we were all talking. About and hour into our meal Bob walked into the dinning room with two cases of beer.
"Hello friends!" Bob greeted us.
"FINALLY SOME REAL ALCOHAL!" Frankie yelled noticing the drinks Bob carried.
Bob laughed and asked where to set them down.
"Just put them anywhere in the fridge thanks, and in the oven there is a plate of what was
Josey's delicious meal. keeping warm."
Josey smiled when i made the compliment. The look in her eye's told me she was happy to be pleasing all of us like this.
Bob joined us for the last of the meal and then we all gathered in the living room, but of course
Josey and I were left to clean up the mess of dinner.


Back in the living room Gerard quickly claimed the love seat, Ray took a seat in an arm chair, and Bob, Mikey and Frankie sat down on the couch.
"Raise your hand if you want a beer."Gerard said standing up.
Everyone in the room raised their hand. Gerard entered the kitchen to see Josey clearing the table and me washing dishes.
"Oh baby let me do that go sit down."Gerard said pulling me away from the sink. I was pretty surprised at his offer considering he never does anything around my house if he makes or helps make a mess.
"Yeah Josey you too, go sit down, Gerard and I will take care of this you've done enough by cooking."Ray said entering the kitchen. Josey and I smiled and thanked them. We walked into the living o join everyone in there.
"You women best have our drinks if Gerard is staying in there." Frankie said looking at us as we walked in.
Josey and i looked at each other and walked back into the kitchen and grabbed everyone a beer. When we came back into the living room Angie was putting in the movie Labyrinth. I wasn't in the mood to watch a movie so I went back into the kitchen to make myself a drink. I reached in the cabinet and grabbed lemonade mix and a bottle of vodka out of the fridge. I was mixing my drink when I felt Gerard's hands smoothly wrap around my waist and his lips gently kissing my neck. I smiled in enjoyment but continued to mix my drink.
"Hey, when did this happen?" Ray asked causing me to realise he was still in the room.
"This afternoon" Josey said casually as he walked into the kitchen.
Gerard ignored them and continued to nip at my neck as I made my drink.
"Make me one Ellie?"Josey asked sitting down at the table in the kitchen as Ray finished putting away the last of the dishes.
"Yup" Was all i could get out because Gerard was tickling my neck with his tongue. I began to make another drink for Josey, and Gerard, well Gerard just kept doing what he was doing in a severe attempt to get me to respond.
"When the hell did you two get together!?"Frankie asked strolling into the kitchen with an empty beer bottle.
"This afternoon." Ray said smiling goofy, proud he knew the answer.
Frankie opened the fridge and stuck his head in when Mikey walked in the kitchen with now his own empty beer bottle.
"Whoa! Chill out kiddies! When did you two hook up?"Mikey said referring to Gerard and I.
"This afternoon." Frankie said searching through the fridge for another beer
"Bow Chicka Wow wow!" Angela chanted as she walked into the kitchen. "When did you two start hooking up publicly?"
"This morning apparently." Mikey said shifting spots to make room for everyone in the kitchen now.
I finished Josey's drink and with Gerard still attached like a leach walked over to the table and handed it to her. I stepped back to the counter by my drink and finally turned around and began to kiss Gerard. When Bob and Emmi realised everyone had moved into the kitchen they came to join us.
"Holy hell it's make out central in here!" Emmi said walking into the kitchen.
I suppose Josey and Ray had been kissing also, as well as Angie and Frankie. But I was too busy with Gerard to notice.
"When did you two finally get together?"Bob asked Gerard and I, but of course we didn't have to answer.
"This afternoon." Josey, Ray, Frankie, Angela and Mikey said in unison. Everyone laughed and i broke the kiss from Gerard.
"Okay okay every one's here now let's take it easy." I said picking up my drink.
Gerard sighed and reluctantly took his hands off me.


Once everyone was refilled on drinks we returned to the living room and Bob started to pass around a packed bowl. At some point someone turned on music and Gerard and Ray left saying they had to get the surprise for Josey and I. We waited anxiously as if we were children waiting for Christmas morning to arrive. Gerard and Ray were back in record time and told us to hold out our hands and close our eyes. We obeyed and I felt Gerard place a small piece of paper in my hands. I opened my eyes and read the long rectangular strip of paper.
"Smashing Pumpkins-Giants Stadium New York, February 2nd."
"NO WAY!"Josey and I both yelled.
"How did you get these!?! I've been trying to get them everywhere but their all sold out!" I said throwing my arms around Gerard.
"Mikey met a guy when he went to a bunch of their shows this past summer and he was able to get us tickets."Gerard said hugging me.
"Yup, for you me Ellie and Gerard." Ray said hugging Emily.
"WHAT THE HELL!"Frankie yelled shooting up. "You got them sold out smashing pumpkins tickets?"Frankie said looking at Mikey in dis belief. "You know Ive been trying to get tickets for that show!" Frankie continued to yell.
Mikey laughed,"Yeah i know don't worry, I got tickets for another show here in Jersey for you, Bob Angie and I." He told him.
Sweet"Bob said."Thanks Mikey. What about Emmi?"
"I don't like smashing pumpkins." She assured him.
"Oh, well never mind then." Bob shrugged his shoulders.
"Thanks so much man I owe you." Frankie said sitting back down embarrassed he snapped like that for nothing.
"Thank you so much Mikey!" Angie hugged him and gave him about a million kisses all over his head.
Everyone was really crazy from then on. The guys finished off the beer Bob had brought and Emily and I went through the whole bottle of vodka I had opened and a bottle of wine left over from dinner. The last thing i remember is Frankie saying that none of them were fit to drive anywhere and he asked me if they could all crash at my place. I faintly remember telling him it was alright but that's all. The next thing i know I woke up in Gerard's arms in my bed. I looked up at his and smiled. I took in his sent and kissed his chest. I rubbed my eyes and sat up only to feel a long cold breeze across myself. I looked at my body and saw I wasn't wearing any clothes. And for that matter neither had Gerard.
"What the hell happened!" I yelled and Gerards eyes shot open.
Sign up to rate and review this story