Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Second Chances

Chapter 11

by doyleangel 1 review

One month later, kristen has a talk with Pete

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-07-13 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 1453 words - Complete

0Unrated
WHAT? ANOTHER CHAPTER SO SOON? NO IT COULDN’T BE…AH BUT IT IS… IT’S A LONG ONE TOO….MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE WHO’S REVIEWED…I LOVE KNOWING WHAT THE READERS THINK…ANYWAY, ON WITH THE STORY.

CHAPTER 11

**ONE MONTH LATER***

Kristen was in here room getting ready for the day when she heard a crash come from the living room, followed by female voice yelling. She put down her brush and wandered down the hall to the living room, and saw her roommate standing over a broken lamp.
“Emi?”
Her roommate turned around and gave her a smile. “What’s up girl? Who put this lamp on the table right by the hallway? It was just asking for it.”
Kristen laughed and ran over to her roommate where they hugged. Emi had been in Hawaii for the past 2 months, taking pictures. Emi worked as a freelance photographer, and was pretty damn good at it. She’d gotten an offer from National Geographic to spend two months in Hawaii taking pictures of the volcanoes, the land, the ocean, practically anything really. And, she wasn’t supposed to be back until tomorrow.
“What are you doing here? I thought you weren’t getting in until tomorrow. I was supposed to pick you up at the airport.”
“Ah, I finished my work and I was itching to get home. Don’t get me wrong, Hawaii was beautiful and all, but I was missing my bestie.”
Kristen raised an eyebrow. “Only your bestie? There’s not a certain drummer your missing as well?”
Emi blushed a little bit. “Ok ok, Andy may have had something to do with it.”
Kristen laughed. “Yeah that’s what I thought.” Kristen had introduced Andy and Emi when Pete had started Fall Out Boy, and while it took them a couple of years, they finally got together.
“By the way, I LOVE the red streaks in your hair. They’re so Hayley Williams. They go perfectly with your black hair. They also contrast nicely to your eyes. They kinda make them look more blue.”
“That’s what I thought too, which is why I like them. Hey, what are you doing today? Lets go do something.”
“Aw, I’d like to Em, but I was actually on my way to Pete’s. Besides, I’m sure Andy would love to see you. How bout tomorrow?”
“Sure,” Emi said. “It’s a date.” And with that she picked up her phone and dialed a number. I could hear her talking as she walked to her room. “Hi handsome, guess who’s back?”
Kristen grabbed her keys and headed down to her car. On the drive over to Pete’s she went over in her head what she was going to say to him, how he would take it, bracing herself for a lecture from him. She pulled up to the complex, parked and walked into the building to the elevator that would take her to the penthouse floor. She was one of the few people who had access to that floor. When she reached it, she stepped off the elevator and walked over to the door, and knocked. Within a couple of seconds, the door swung open, showing not Pete or Gabe, but a redheaded girl.
“Kristen?”
“Oh my gosh, Ashlee?”
“Yeah silly.”
Kristen walked in and gave Ashlee a hug. Ever since she and Pete had been dating, Kristen and her had become really close. They were like best friends now.
“Wow, I almost didn’t recognize you with your hair. That’s a beautiful shade of red on you. Wait, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be on tour?”
“First, thank you about the hair, and yeah I am on tour, but we had a couple days off and I missed my Peter Panda so I came home.”
“Awww, aren’t u the sweet girlfriend?”
“Who’s a sweet girlfriend?” Kristen and Ashlee looked over to see Pete wondering over to them.
“Oh, no one, just your woman here.”
“Yeah, she’s great isn’t she?” Pete kissed Ashlee on the cheek and she let out a giggle.
“Well, I’m going to let you two have your time alone since Ashlee isn’t here for very long, so I’ll talk to you guys later.”
“Wait,” Ashlee put a hand on Kristen’s arm. “Are you ok? You sound a little down.”
“Well, honestly no, I actually came over here to talk to Pete about it, but it can wait.”
Ashlee shook her head. “Don’t be silly. You stay here and talk to Pete. I needed to go to the store anyway.”
“Ash,”
Ashlee put her hand up. “No, you stay. I’ll be back in a little bit.” With that she kissed Pete and was out the door.
“I’m sorry Pete, I didn’t mean to make her leave.”
“Aw, don’t worry about it. She wouldn’t have left if she didn’t want to.” They walked over to the couch and sat down. “So what’s up?”
“Um, well, something’s happened. And….I just….I don’t have anyone else to talk to about this. You’re my best friend so I should be able to talk to you about this, but it also involves another one of your friends, so it might be awkward for you and you may not…”
“What did you and Gabe do?”
Kristen lifted her head to look at Pete. “How’d you know I was talking about Gabe?”
Pete gave her an are-you-kidding-me look. “What other friend of mine would it have been?”
Kristen lowered her head again. “Oh right. Well, ok, see, the thing is….about a month ago…..” she stopped talking, finding it hard to actually tell Pete.
“Yeah??? Come on Kiki, you can tell me.”
Kristen sighed and looked at Pete. “We slept together.”
Pete stared at her for a minute. Oh, what he must think of me, she thought. She looked back down at her lap. “Please say something Pete.”
“It’s about time.”
Kristen snapped her head up. “What?”
“It’s about time. You both were clearly never over each other.”
Kristen opened her mouth to say something, but couldn’t form a sentence. She let out a little laugh. “I thought you’d be mad.”
“Why would I be mad? You both are important people to me and I want you both to be happy. I never thought that Gabe would’ve been happy with Michelle, and I’m glad that he finally saw that. I always thought you both belonged together. Besides,” Pete let out a little chuckle, “he needs a slut like you.”
Kristen laughed a little with him. “Yeah, a slut whose only slept with one person in her life. That’s great experience.”
“Um, two people.”
Kristen looked at Pete a little confused. “What?”
“You’ve slept with two people.”
“Pete, Gabe is the only guy I’ve ever slept with. You know that.” She looked at Pete and saw something dawn on him. His eyes got wider and his mouth formed an O. “What?” she asked him.
“You lied.”
“What are you talking about?”
“You never cheated on Gabe.”
Kristen’s heart stopped. How could she have forgotten that?
“I-“
“No, don’t. I could tell by the look on your face just now that I’m right. You never cheated on Gabe. You lied about that. Why would you do that?”
“He needed the opportunity to find out what he really wanted. I didn’t want him staying with me because he felt he needed to only to regret it later. It would have been much harder if that had happened. I just, wanted him to be free and realize that I was what he really wanted. I was going to tell him the truth eventually, but he found Michelle first.”
Pete sighed and looked at Kristen. “He wasn’t going to leave you. Even after they were signed, he would tell me how much he loved you and how glad he was you were in his life. He was devastated when you told him what you did. He still loves you. You need to tell him the truth.”
“Pete, I can’t just tell him that now. I mean, I lied to him for two year, he almost married someone else. Plus, there’s one more thing that I haven’t told you yet.”
Pete raised his eyebrow. “What’s that?”
Kristen took a breath before she answered him. “I’m pregnant.”


REVIEWS REVIEWS REVIEWS REVIEWS…… I STILL NEED A FEMALE CHARACTER!! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
Sign up to rate and review this story