Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Second Chances

Chapter 12

by doyleangel 1 review

Gabe learns something about Pete and Kristen

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 640 words - Complete

0Unrated
SO I’M MOTIVATED TO WRITE THIS STORY BECAUSE I’M HAVING FUN WITH IT, PLUS I LIKE THE REVIEWS….SO KEEP LEAVING EM YO!!

CHAPTER 12

Gabe pulled up to his apartment and noticed Kristen’s car parked next to Pete’s. His heart raced a little bit. He hadn’t seen her in a month. Since the night he broke up with Michelle. Since the night they made love. That’s what he’d considered it, because with Kristen it would never be just sex. She still held onto a piece of his heart and she wasn’t ever going to let it go. If he’d learned anything in the past two years it was that.
He got out of his car and made his way to the elevator and up to the penthouse. He walked over to the door, turned the knob and opened the door.
“I’m pregnant.”
Gabe stopped in his tracks. Had she said what he thought she said. He looked at the couch where Kristen and Pete were sitting and saw Pete look over at him. When Pete’s eyes moved, Kristen turned around and saw him standing here. All the color drained from her face, and she looked panicked.
“Gabe,” she said. He put up a hand to stop her.
“Did I just hear you correctly? Did you just say that you were pregnant?”
“Of course she did silly,” Gabe turned around to see Ashlee standing behind him.
“What do you mean of course she did? And what are you doing here? Aren’t you on tour?”
“Kristen called me,” Ashlee said as she breezed past Gabe and walked over to the couch where Kristen and Pete were sitting. “She told me what was going on. I mean, after all, she IS having my boyfriend’s baby.”
All three head jerked over to look at Ashlee. “What?” she said. “Guys, he was bound to find out anyway. I mean, you can’t hide a pregnancy.”
Gabe put his hands up in the air. “Wait, just….wait. What do you mean she’s having Pete’s baby? And how is it that you’re ok with that?”
Ashlee shrugged her shoulders. “Honestly, I’m not completely. But I know the circumstances behind what happened between the two, and that there was a LOT of alcohol involved. I’m trying to move past it.”
Gabe looked at the three of them in complete shock. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Did Ashlee just say that she was ok with her boyfriend cheating?
“I…”
Ashlee put her hand up. “Gabe, the three of us have a lot of stuff to deal with right now. We need to figure things out. I’d appreciate it if you’d let us do that. Kristen, Pete, lets go to Pete’s room.”
They both just nodded, and followed Ashlee out of the room. Before she left, Kristen turned and looked at Gabe. She looked like she was about to say something, but changed her mind and went to Pete’s room. Gabe just stood there in the living room, trying to process what was just told to him. He didn’t know whether to believe that story or not. Kristen wasn’t a big drinker so the fact that she would get that drunk wasn’t completely believable. Then again, if she did go out drinking with the intent to get drunk, it wouldn’t take much and things could get out of hand. But it was almost too convieniant that this “incident” happened after she and him had just slept together. How did she know 100% that it was Pete’s? Something wasn’t right, and he was going to get to the bottom of it.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story