Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Second Chances

Chapter 13

by doyleangel 1 review

Kristen, Pete and Ashlee have a talk

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 572 words - Complete

0Unrated
WHAT? TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY? NO WAY…REVIEW MY LOVLIES!!!

CHAPTER 13

“What was that? What were you thinking?” Pete yelled at Ashlee. Kristen cringed a little bit at the loudness of his voice. The three of them were in Pete’s room, trying to figure out what had just happened.
“Pete, keep your voice down. Gabe’ll hear you.” Ashlee said. “I just did what I thought should have been done.”
Kristen sat down on Pete’s bed. “But Ash, what made you think I wanted you to say that?”
Ashlee sat down next to Kristen. “I came out of the elevator and Gabe had left the door open, so I heard him say pregnant, saw the look on your face, and made a quick decision.”
“Babe, that may not have been the best idea,” Pete said. “I mean, that’s keeping Gabe away from his kid.”
“Pete, I don’t know that I wanted Gabe to know. I mean, I don’t want him thinking that he owes something to me or that I trapped him to get him back.”
“He wouldn’t think that Kristen. Come on.”
“You don’t know Pete. I mean, his ex who cheated on him and then got him to cheat on his fiancé is now pregnant…that doesn’t look good.”
Pete raised an eyebrow. “You got him to cheat on Michelle?”
“No, I just,” Kristen sighed. “I honestly don’t know how it happened. It just, did.”
Kristen felt the tears start to gather in her eyes. In other circumstances, she would be thrilled to be having Gabe’s baby. But in that fantasy, she and Gabe would still be together. Ugg., how she missed him, especially this past month. Any work she had done to get over him had gone down the drain after they’d slept together. She couldn’t hold the tears in anymore, and let them fall down her face.
“Oh sweetie.” Kristen felt arms wrap around her and turned into Ashlee.
“I’m so confused right now, I just, don’t know what to do.”
Kristen felt the bed shift on the other side of her and felt a hand on her back. “How about this?” she heard Pete say. “We go with Ashlee’s lie for now, until you figure out what you want to do. But sooner or later, you have to tell Gabe the truth. He deserves to know about the baby, and that you lied to him all those years ago. He’s one of my best friends so I’m not going to lie for you for a long time. You have two weeks, and if you don’t tell him, I will.”
Kristen turned her head to look at Pete. “You’re right. I just…have to figure out how to do it.”
After another 20 minutes in Pete’s room, Kristen decided it was time to go home. As she left the apartment, she saw Gabe sitting in the chair, watching the hallway. As soon as he saw her, he jumped up.
“Kristen, we have to talk.”
“Not now Gabe. I’m tired, I just want to go home.”
“You can’t, there are somethings”
“Gabe, let her go.”
Kristen silently thanked Ashlee for taking his attention away for a second so she could slip by him.
“Kristen,”
“Later Gabe,” she said. “Later.”


YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO....PLEASE DO IT!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story