Categories > Original > Mystery > The Allure of Virginity

The Underground Brothel

by arkayz 0 reviews

Chapter 14

Category: Mystery - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-13 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 2503 words

0Unrated
The Underground Brothel

It took me about twenty minutes to find Room 101. I knew I was looking for a door with numbers on it, and after wandering around for about fourteen minutes I found Room 101. Finding the room was a matter of following the doors as their numbers increased.

Room 101 seemed like any other room. The walls, floor, and ceiling were made of rock. A single fluorescent tube at the top lit up the whole room. The room was about the size of my parents’ bedroom, which was about double the size of the average teenager’s bedroom. A desk stood at one corner of the room and on this desk was a cash register. Sitting on a chair by the desk was Mark. He had his white robe on, but neither his hood nor his mask was on. The cash register was open and Mark was counting cash. The way his fingers so quickly flicked through the paper notes showed how experienced he was in money-handling. Mark looked up at me. I kept reminding myself that I was wearing a mask, so Mark couldn’t know who I really was.

“Leon!” he said, finishing up his money-counting before getting up to shake my hand. “I’ve heard much about you. It’s great to finally meet you.”

Finally meet me? Mark had never met this Leon character before, but Mark certainly knew my voice, so if I was going to speak to him I needed to change my voice or else he’d recognize who I really was.

“It’s good to meet you too,” I said, putting on what I thought was a Russian accent.

“Have you got a cold?” asked Mark. “You sound a little different.”

“Yes, I do have a cold. I’ve been sick the last few days.”

Mark nodded. “So how has your first few weeks been? You enjoying yourself?”

“Very much,” I said.

“You know why you’re here, don’t you? You’re being promoted to brothel manager, not bad for someone who’s been working here for only a few weeks. This is reward for your excellent job capturing that bitch kid and drugging the school food supplies. If you keep doing the good stuff, who knows, maybe you’ll become an executive and work directly for me. That’s when the big bucks start rolling in.”

“That’s what I want,” I said, managing a laugh to lighten the mood. Mark responded to my laugh very well, patting me on the shoulders like I was a good friend.

Mark spoke. “You know how to work a cash register, right?”

“Um, not really.”

“Rupert told me you knew how to work a cash register. He said you knew everything.”

“I did,” I said, “but I forgot. I used to know when I was younger.”

“Nevermind, I’ll teach you now.” He pressed a green button and the till opened, exposing all the money. “Chuck all the cash in here.” He then opened a drawer I hadn’t noticed before and pulled out a folder, throwing it on the desk. When the folder landed on the desk, it opened to reveal papers with small portraits. Under each portrait were numbers. “Here’s the catalogue of prostitutes. When the customer flicks through the catalogue and selects a prostitute, you enter the prostitute’s identification number into the machine. The price will show up on the screen. The customer either accepts or rejects the price. If he rejects, let him pick a cheaper or better prostitute. If he accepts, take his money. They can do anything they want with the prostitute for fifteen minutes. If they want more time, they have to pay more.”

I looked at the catalogue. Each page in the folder had nine portraits and under each portrait was a ten-digit identification number. Below the identification number was the room or cell number, where they could be found. There were no names, just numbers.

“Why don’t you have the price printed on the catalogue?” I asked.

“Because the price is always changing,” said Mark. “Different prostitutes set different prices. The hot bitches will want to charge more than the ugly bitches or else the hot bitches will be swamped with customers, and prices change all the time because one day people like bitches with big tits and the next day they want bitches with small titties. If we print the price out we’d have to change the prices all the time. That’s a waste of paper.”

I nodded. His explanation made sense.

“Got any other questions? Feel free to ask, man. Fuckin’, first day on the job you’re gonna be confused a lot, so if anything’s not clear just ask now.”

“What kind of people come here?”

“All kinds, man.” Mark smiled. “We’ve got heaps of kids coming here as well. The school where I go…I’ve been going around advertising this place like crazy. You get heaps of young little boys coming in here wanting to get their first taste of pussy or cock. We provide especially for that market. Normally when you go to a street whore, if you don’t know what you’re doing maybe the whore will laugh at you and stuff. Fuck, here we treat our customers with more respect than that. If you’re a beginner, we treat you like a beginner.”

“How many people come in here?”

“Ever since you filled the school water and food supply with 97.1 we’ve been getting heaps of people coming in.”

“What?”

“You know what Solution 97.1 is, don’t you?”

I nodded even though I had no idea.

“Solution 97.1 is what the nerds call an aphrodisiac. It makes you horny! The drug took ages to make. We spent heaps of time testing samples only to throw them away after we tested it on animals. We wanted the drugs to be perfect. We wanted the animals to be so horny.”

“When you threw away the drugs, where did you throw it away?”

“We used to just throw it in the bin,” said Mark, “but then I started to get worried about garbage collectors getting suspicious, so recently we’ve wrapped all our drugs in black plastic bags and dumped them in ponds and rivers.”

“Do you use anything other than drugs to tempt people to buy porn?”

“We also give away free Internet porn blocker software for parents to install. When the kids don’t get Internet access to porn and have their sex drive intensified by our drug from food at the canteen, that’s only going to make them more and more horny.”

I nodded. “That’s a good idea.”

“Customers come in here.” Mark pointed to a door. “Behind this door are stairs that lead to the backyard of my house. That’s how people get to this brothel. They go to my house first. There’s a dunny in the backyard of my house. That’s how they get here. There’s a hidden door that leads here. I have to tell people about the hidden door before they can come here.”

I had one more question I wanted to ask. “Why do we have to wear these robes?”

“It’s a safety thing,” said Mark. “Just in case the police get in here and start video-recording stuff. If we wear robes, they won’t know who we are. But I’m a hundred percent sure no cops are getting in here, so I don’t bother putting on a mask as much as the other guys do. There is absolutely no chance any cops will get us because we are heavily armed. You should see some of the weapons we’ve got. The police will never get in here. You should take your mask off.”

“No, that’s okay,” I said. “I’m a little worried about the police.” I couldn’t take off my mask or else Mark would know who I was. I had to pretend to be Leon. I found it hard to believe that everyone thought I was this Leon character just by the clothes I wore. All the robes seemed to look the same, but perhaps the mask I had was unique to Leon.

Mark took out from his pocket a mobile phone. “What’s your mobile number? I’ll give you my number as well in case you need any advice.”

“I, uh, don’t have a mobile phone.”

Mark looked at me like I was crazy. “Serious? Gotta keep up with technology, mate.” He pulled out from his robe another phone and gave it to me. “Here, take this. It’s my old phone. My new number’s already in there.”

“Thank you.” I took the black phone. It was a nice-looking black-and-silver Samsung.

Mark spoke. “Alright, I’ve gotta head off now. When you’ve collected all the money, give it to the banker and he’ll divide it all up. You get ten percent of the revenue, sixty percent goes to the prostitute, and thirty percent goes to me. The banker will handle it all. Once you’ve put all the money into the bank, meet me at the main hall for the banquet tonight. Bring some money along.”

Mark left the room abruptly before I could ask him any further questions.

I sat at the desk for about ten minutes before the first customer came along. He seemed about my age and it looked like he knew what he was doing because he reached for the catalogue and selected a girl.

“I’ll take number 7419537412,” he said.

I pressed the numbers into the cash register and a moment later the price showed up. He had to pay $134 for just fifteen minutes. The guy took a look at the cell number and then walked off.

Five minutes later, to my shock, I saw a little blonde boy walking towards the desk. It was Eddie. This was clearly his first time here because he looked nervous. Because of my mask and robe, he didn’t know who I was. He presented to me a piece of paper. It was a coupon for a twenty-dollar half-hour session. This entitled him to, as the coupon said, the special “virgin’s discount.” I presented to the little boy the catalogue. He browsed through the pictures for about a minute before making his selection. To my surprise, he chose a boy.

Eddie paid his twenty dollars before making his way to Cell D12.

No new customers came for the next ten minutes, so I spent all that time sitting and staring at the rocky walls. I got bored with the wall though and decided to flick through the catalogue. Most of the faces in the catalogue were of females, although quite a number of male faces showed up. The average age of the prostitutes seemed about sixteen or seventeen, almost my age.

I then saw a face I recognized. Although the girl had black hair, her facial features betrayed her true identity. It was Ella. She was in Cell E3. I typed her identification number into the cash register and noticed that she was charging $253 for fifteen minutes!

A young voice came from behind me. “Excuse me, sir.”

I looked over my shoulder and saw Eddie. The little 9-year-old boy was just standing there and looking at me. Thankfully my mask and hood were on, so Eddie didn’t know who I was.

“I was told to go to cell D12, but there’s no one in that cell.”

“Are you sure you were at the right cell?” I asked. I made sure my fake Russian accent was turned on.

“I’m sure,” said Eddie. “It said D12 on it and nobody was there.”

“Let’s have a look.” I walked over to the door, getting ready to leave. “If you’re right, I’ll give you your money back.”

Walking to cell D12 was going to take time. Walking in underground tunnels was awkward because it was so silent. I could really hear myself walk because of the noise my feet made when it hit the ground. The noise echoed around the place, bouncing off rocks and traveling down tunnels.

I spoke, starting up the conversation. “Is this your first time down here?”

“Yep!” said Eddie, adjusting his pants. “Man, I’ve got a huge boner just thinking about having sex tonight.”

As I walked I noticed it was cold so I kept my hands in pockets in my white robe. My right hand then felt something cold in the pocket. I pulled out a set of keys. Leon must have left these keys in his pocket.

Eddie saw me. “What are those keys for?”

“Nothing much,” I said. “They’re just for opening doors.”

We arrived at cell D12. Eddie was right. There was nobody in there. When I entered cell D12, I noticed that it was very different from all the other cells because there was so much inside. The walls, floor, and ceiling were all rock, just like every other cell here, but not only was there a bed here but there was also a refrigerator, a desk filled with papers, a computer, and a bookshelf filled with science textbooks, mainly books on biochemistry and pharmacology.

“I waited here for ages,” said Eddie, opening the refrigerator. “There ain’t even any drinks here in this freezer.”

I looked inside the refrigerator and saw test tubes filled with colorful solutions. I saw measuring cylinders, beakers, and many bottles labeled with meaningless letters and numbers like PT-141. Something on the desk then caught my attention. It was a paper entitled Animal Testing of Solution 97.1. How does it compare to PT-141? Picking the paper up from the desk I skimmed the writing.

Eddie tugged me on my robe. “Sir, are you going to give me my money back?” As Eddie tugged on my robe, the hood started to move the mask on my face. After a while, my mask fell off. Eddie looked at the mask as it fell before looking back up again at my face.

“What the…no way!” said Eddie. “How did you…”

I threw the mask away. “I followed Mark down here. Ella’s here too. Have you seen Lily around?”

Eddie shook his head. He looked shy now and stared down at the ground. “Why didn’t you tell me it was you?”

“I…um…I don’t know. I just didn’t…”

Eddie looked up at me. He had a worried look on his face.

I spoke. “Do you want to help me find Lily?”

The little boy didn’t reply. Instead he kept staring forward. His eyes seemed very damp. It looked like he was crying.

I kneeled down till my face with level with his. “What’s wrong?” My hands reached out to his shoulders and I touched him. “Don’t worry. We’ll find Lily.”
Sign up to rate and review this story