Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

friends and alibis

by alirae 1 review

skateboarding is fun

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 685 words

0Unrated
I finally got done skateboarding I walked up to Gerard and he kissed me. Bam gave him the evil eye he was mad. Erin was there. Her and I were talking about or Holiday World trip and how Frank is still mad at me. I decide I need to talk Frank about what happened.

“Gerard I need to talk to Frank okay I love you,” just then we pulled to the house. I walked in and Bam and Frank were talking. I listened in.

“I don’t appreciate you hanging out with Ali it hurts Gerard and I don’t want him hurt,” I could tell Frank was mad.

“Look Frank, me and her are just friends we broke up because the sex wasn’t good and I didn’t love her anymore don’t worry,” I wanted to punch Bam.

“Look I know you still love her now just stop!”

“Fuck you man,” Bam passed me I just glared I didn’t know what to say and Frank well we still weren’t talking. I wanted to apologize but I just couldn’t he pissed me off to much.

Franks POV


I wanted to talk to Ali but she was still mad and so was I. I didn’t want to make it worse. I was a little worried about her and Gerard. I didn’t know what to do at all but I had to make up my mind and figure out what to say to her.

“Ali I am sorry for what happened I really am,” she didn’t say anything and continued talking with Gerard, “Alejandra Rae Iero talk to me please,” I started to cry when she just walked past me without saying a word. I ran after her and when I finally caught up to he and she at the dock and was crying too. I didn’t know what to say.

She finally spoke to me, “I am sorry I shouldn’t have got mad. I understand how you were mad about me not telling you but I didn’t want to yet and I am so sorry and I hope you can forgive me,” she looked at me for a second and turned away, “I love you, Frankie and I am really sorry and understand if you don’t want to talk to me.”

“But Ali I should be sorry you said and I got mad okay,” she jumped up from the edge of the dock and hugged me I could tell she was still crying I was to I felt bad and I wanted to take her back to Gerard, “You want to go see lover boy?” She didn’t speak just shook her head yes and we walked off. I felt so bad I didn’t know what to tell Gerard.

“Who’s the ass now Frankie,” Gerard asked right away. Ali got mad and punched him in the gut.

“My brother is not a Fucking ass,” and she stormed off.

“Gerard I just calmed her down what the hell she was mad at me and you made her mad at you she is really sad about everything since tomorrow is her birthday you know she hates it,” it was the day she got sent away.

“Oh I forgot I will be back,” he ran off.

Gerard's POV

I ran and she was at the dock I wondered why I came up behind her, “Ali I……” I couldn’t finish and he pushed me into the lake.

“Just leave me alone,” she got up and ran to the woods. I got out and chased after her.

“Ali. Ali. Ali,” I ran threw the woods and found her it was dark so it was really hard.

“Alejandra Rae,” go her name was pretty, “I am sorry and happy birthday,” I pulled a small box from my pocket, “here,” it was a whit gold necklace with and angel on it on the back was mine and her name. She started to cry again.

“Can we go to bed now,” she asked gasping for air every other word.
Sign up to rate and review this story