Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fantasy

Chapter 3

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 1124 words

0Unrated
I scratched my head in fury as I hurried down the school corridor. I actually don’t know where I’m going, I just needed to get away from Chantelle and Caitlyn. They’ve been like glue to me. They want to know everything possible about me, which is irritating me.

“Hey Eliza! Wait up!” it was Matt after me.

I sighed and stopped for him. “Hey what’s up?” I asked with a big fake smile plastered on my face.

“Um.. Nothing much” he scratched the back of his head.

“That’s nice” I nodded.

“Um… Eliza, I was just wondering if you…” he fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

I already knew what he wanted to ask me. Yes its great being a witch so I had extra second to plan on what I would say.

“If you would go out with me?” he asked.

I didn’t say anything for a few seconds, just to pretend that I was thinking. “Um… no I cant… I mean I don’t wanna ruin what we have” I said politely.

His face expression changed as he was defeated. “Oh ok”

“Sorry” I apologized again and walked off.






I pity Matt, but oh well.

I swiftly walked into the library; a place where today’s ‘cool and popular’ adolescences do not enter. Maybe I would have peace there. I slid my bag onto the table and made myself comfortable in the chair. I made sure that no one was about 5 metres radius close to me before I took out my big bad book on magic and placed it on the table. Manually I flipped through the pages to find what I was looking for. Believe it or not I’m still trying to find out how to read vampire’s minds.

“Hmm” I mumbled to myself when I found the page.

‘Vampires; enemies of most immortals are very unique…’ I skimmed through the paragraph. I stopped skimming though the paragraph when the stupid bad small hit my nose. I raised my head to see the one and only Gerard staring back at me with those hazel eyes.

“Whatcha doing?” he asked with a smirk.

“Nothing.” I answered him innocently as I was in the process of closing the book.

Gerard was too fast for me and snatched the book out of my hands.

“Give it back:” I demanded at once.

He sat across me as he read. “Oh… you’re trying to read my mind?’




I snatched the book off him and stuffed it in my bag.

“Why do you wanna read my mind?” he leaned in with a smirk.

“No reason” I shrugged my shoulders.

“If you wanna know about me, all you can do is ask” he smiled.

I groaned and shut my eyes. “What if you lie?”

“I wont lie to you. After all we are immortal”

I leaned in too. “Well I would never know, and besides I’m use to reading everyone’s mind anyway”

His eyes watched me which made me uncomfortable.

“Well I prefer that you’d not read my mind. I’ll tell you everything you wanna know” he paused and started
to chuckle. “Are you that interested in me?”

“What?!” I tried not to blush. What a stupid vampire! “No!”

He giggled.

“I’m interested in the fact on why you are talking to me. I mean we are enemies” I said.

“Hmm” he hummed as he thought. “Let’s just say that I think you’re a cool person and I don’t really follow those enemies thing. I mean we’re immortals right? So no difference” he leaned back into his chair.

“But what if I attempted to kill you?” I asked.

“I’d stop you.. But you wont even do it”

“And why is that?” I crossed my arms over my chest.

“I just know, so leave it at that” he smiled again.

It’s so not cool where he can act cool in these intense situations.

“So I see that you’re annoyed by your group of friends” he stated. “So why don’t you ditch them and hang out with me and my friends…. Trust me.. We’re cool”

I frowned at him. “thank you, but I’m fine where I am”

“Oh no you’re not”

“Well who cares about how I feel about them”

“I do” he had that serious look on his face.

I looked into his eyes and realized that he has yellow specks in them.

“Saturday” he said.

I snapped out of that moment and gave him a confused look. “Saturday?”

“Saturday, come with me and lets just hang out the city”

I was taken back. “Um..”

“But I can’t do daytime” he winked.

Right, vampires cant hang out in sunlight. “But what if its cloudy like today?” I asked.

“It wont be, I checked the weather report”

“Um… may I ask where all this came from?” I asked.

“I just wanna hang out with you. What I cant hang out with a friend of mine?” he said sincerely.

I’m considered as one of his friends? I sighed, “If you’re gonna try and attack me…”

“I wont” he put his hand over his heart.

“Fine, I’ll hang out with you” I said.

“okay” he grinned. “I’ll pick you up from your place at 6pm” he stood up.

“Not my place”

“Ok, your block”

I nodded then paused, “How do you know where I live?” I asked.

“I’m not a stalker” he said innocently. “I can track you by your smell” he grinned proudly.

I chuckled.

“Wow, I made you laugh: he giggled.

I shook my head and laughed.





“And hello to you” Chantelle greeted me coldly.

“Hi” I greeted her back.

I already knew why she was acting cold to me. It had got to do with Gerard. I mean why does she hate him
so much? Had he dome something to her? My eyes slightly widened for a second when I raked deeper into her thought and found out that she really likes Gerard. Hmmm…

“I gotta go. Have fun with Gerard” she spat and left with tears spilled down her cheeks.

I took in a breath. As much as she is annoying, I pitied her. Hmmm, maybe I should tell Gerard about her… maybe he can go out with her… I mean he seems like the type that would go out with her; if you minus the part where they act like bitches to each other.



Anyways....
Here's the next chappp....
I actually dont know what else to write.... i'm like rakign my brain!!!!!1
And i'm also upset about somethign hahaha
so i cant think properly...
REview?
Sign up to rate and review this story