Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Swear To Shake It Up?

Swear To Shake It Up?

by iiWriiteTragediies 3 reviews

Dark times are sinking over the band as they struggle to remain civil to one another - for being stuck in the same bus for months on end isn't all that easily. But the good times that they share to...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-03 - 1097 words

0Unrated
'Oi! Brendon! You're eating my Cheerio`s. Get your paws off them!'

' You're Cheerio`s? Do they have your name on them Mister Smith?'

This banter was normal for breakfast time on P!ATD's tour bus. There was always a mad scrabble to get to the toast first and there were some cereals only one person liked or only one jam that Brendon insisted on having just because he liked the colour of it. The cereals usually went out of date because everyone refused on having cereals that were in too much packaging , however longer it might last and no-one wanted to comprehend sharing first thing in the morning , when they were all tousled- headed and bleary eyed and certainly annoyed at being woken up by the noise the other members were making. There was also the added fact of being in the same van with your band members for a long time helps you find out a lot of strange things about them , and whenever you find yourself squished next to them whilst watching cartoons on the sofa you always find yourself somehow thinking of that exact thing and bursting out laughing.

And then everyone thinks you're plain weird. Unless it's a funny cartoon that is.

Spencer grabbed the packet of Cheerio`s and scrawled his name on the back of it quickly, sticking his tongue out as he struggled to write on the cardboard. Finally he almost shoved the packet in Brendon's face, an amused smirk playing on his features.

'It has now.' he said with a slight nod and both Jon and Ryan smirk into their bowls. A frown grew on Brendon's face a he stared at Spencer's messy writing for a minute , before sighing and setting down the packet rather hard , scattering Cheerio`s everywhere.

'Fair enough.' he replied almost haughtily, and it was left at that, with Ryan and Jon starting up uncomfortable small talk between themselves and trying to ignore the silence that had grown. They weren't too bothered because it happened everyday - Brendon and Spencer always bickered about the cereal and both Ryan and Jon were guilty of arguing over nothing as well so they knew that by the time breakfast was over everything would have cleared up , but it was the awkward silence that followed that was the hardest part.

It was raining heavily outside and as Ryan watched the rain hit the windows with some sort of new-found malice he wished that they weren't stuck in a bus with only themselves to talk to and the occasional text from the twat that was Pete Wentz - who seemed to think that sending them porn videos in the middle of the night when they were trying to sleep was amusing. And sometimes the colourful texts he got in return were amusing.

'Why so glum RyRo? You look like someone just pissed on your cereal.' Brendon commented, startling Ryan out of his thoughts. He hadn't expected Brendon to speak so quickly after the 'Cheerio’s' argument.

'Oh' he said, shrugging his shoulders and pushing his bowl containing only milk dregs in away from him 'I'm not sure. I was just thinking... Being stuck in a bus all day with you guys is great... its just the number of arguments we've had? I've lost count....' Murmurs of agreement met him from across the table as Brendon slurped up the last of his milk 'Brendon that's disgusting! You look like a dog!' Ryan exclaimed with a grin tugging on his lips. Brendon grinned and winked at him from across the table. Ryan wasn't sure exactly what the wink met but his grin grew a bit.


'God Ryan! It hurts to look at you with a smile that big!' Jon stated mockingly, scraping his chair back and picking up his bowl. Ryan rolled his eyes and, leaving his bowl on the table, jumped onto the coach and started to flick through the channels.

'No fair!' Spencer said as he jumped beside him 'It's my turn to choose what we watch. You promised.' he added, whining like a little kid, trying to wrestle the control out of Ryan's grip. For a few minutes they squirmed with each other , Ryan ending up with his foot in Spencer's stomach and Spencer's arm in his ribs , until Brendon jumped on top of them , yelling ,

'Bundle!' The control slipped onto the floor and Jon leapt on top of them all, Ryan somehow ending up at the bottom of the pile with Brendon's body rammed up against his back and Jon's knees on his legs. It wasn't the most comfortable of positions and he started to wiggle around slightly, digging his elbows into someone's stomach so they groaned and fell off the coach with a muffled thump as they landed on the carpet. Shoving Jon off of his legs, he slid off onto his knees before picking himself and the control up with a smirk on his face.

'And Ryan Ross wins.' he exclaimed , grinning at Spencer who was on the floor as he jumped back onto the sofa 'Cheer up Spence , there's always next time.' he added to his friend who rolled his eyes and sat next to Ryan again.

'It was a fluke.' he sighed over-dramatically 'No-one as titchy as you could do that again!' Ryan turned to face him, lifting an eyebrow, a feat he was rather proud of and constantly rubbed it in everyone else's faces whenever possible.

'Want to bet, Spencer Smith?' he asked with a devious smile growing on his face again. It was hard to not smile when you were around idiots like Brendon, Spencer and Jon everyday and he knew it, even now.

'You're on Ross!' Spencer replied with a smirk and began to wrestle the remote off on Ryan again as the channels started to change rapidly

-------------

[[A/N - Uhmm ... so yeah! First chapter. Nothing big happens in it but it's just... Well... Starting the story? It's not meant to have a load of action and drama and all that crap in it, but there will be more next chapter xD Please review! I mean, it really helps to hear your feedback and I really want to know whether I should bother to continue this story or not! Constructive criticism is always welcome, but please don't just write "That's terrible!!” at least have a reason -why- it's terrible so I can get better? Got it?

Have a wonderful day!]]
Sign up to rate and review this story