Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Lie After Lie

The Second Conversation

by dtng101 1 review

'Jane has a second incounter with her brother or may I say brothers on the internet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 751 words

0Unrated
Jane's Pov.
I went running as fast as my long big brid legs could take me.When I finally reached my house I was out of breath.
'I think I broke the 2 mile race'I though
'Oh shit'I though as I saw Mikey and Gerard come to the front of my house.I ducked behind these bushes.If they saw me I'll be died.You ask why?Because they treat me like if I'am their daughter or some kind o shit like that.ANd I don't feel like hearing a fuckin long ass disscusion of me sneaking out at night.It'll probably start something like this that Gerard always tells me.'At night they're are a lot of weirdoes looking for girls that they want to rape or kiddnape.And you don't want that to happen to you?So I'am in no mood to hear that speech,and then after Gerard is done with his lecsure.Mikey comes next to me and tells me a long ass story about some girl on the news that,that happen to her.So I brather hide.I saw them ringing the door bell.I saw my aunt come out and simile and welcome them in.
I heard her say"let me go wake up Jane and tell her you guys are here"she said
I climbed the poll that led to my bedroom's window.I was nearly the top when I heard her footsteps getting closer and closer.
"Jane honey wake up"she said knocking
"I'am coming in"she said
I thru myself to the floor of my bedroom and shut the window close.
"Jane what are you doing on the floor"she said
"Hu,oh yeah I lost my earing and I'am looking for it"I said touching my ear and throwing my earing at the floor.Without her looking.
"mikey and gerard are waiting for you downstairs"she said
"okay I'llbe done in a second"I said
"here it is"I said picking my earing off from the recent place I thru it.
"okay "said my aunt closing the door on her way out
I got up from the floor and grabbed the tap recorder and thru it in the closet,and while I was at it I grabbed my jeans and my smashing pumpkins tee out.I put them on put my hair in a bun and left my long bangs hang and grabbed my messager bag.
"Hey guys"I said hugging them and heading out the door with them by my side.
Gerard dropped me and Mikey at our school and he wnet to his colleage that was NY.Me and Mikey headed our different ways,sometimes we hung out or sometimes we just said hi and bye to eachother.I saw my friends Linda and Amy running towards me why do they always do that I though'
"So are you you know"said Linda
"pregant"I finished for her
"yeah are you"said amy
"I'am,I'am--NOT"i said
"you scared us"said AMy giving me a playful punck on the arm
Soon they both started to jump and clap their hands.we like to call it the 'happy dance'.haha I remember the very first day we invented that day we were 8 years old...............
[FLASHBACK]
"OMFG Guess who likes me "said an eight year old amy
"who"we both said
"craige luke"she said
"omfg we'ere so happy for you"me and linda said and soon we all started to jump and clap our hands like mainacs[END OF FLASHBACK]

sCHOOL ENDED FAST AND SOON MIKEY DROPED ME OFF at my house and I logged in my acount and saw he was online
[ONLINE CONVERSATION]
[BLOOD-SHOT BLACK19]YOU WERE RIGHT
[XXXDYN96]told ya
[BLOOD SHOT BLACK 19]SO I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR MY BRO
[XXXDYN96]YEA ME EITHER]
[BLOOD SHOT BLACK19]HOW LONG HAVE YOU'VE KNOWN
[XXXDYN96]A couple of years.
[BLOOD SHOT BLACK19]WTF!!!WHY DIDN'T YOU OR MY OTHER BRO TELL ME
[XXXDYN96]BECAUSE I CAN'T SAY WHY,SORRY
[BLOOD SHOT BLACK19]YOU KNOW I'AM FUCKIN SICK OF TIRED OF THIS BULL CRAP SHOW YOUR FUCKIN SELF OR ARE YOU A FUCKIN COWARD TO DO IT AND THAT GOES THE SAME FOR MY OTHER BRO TOO.
[XXXDYN96]IT'S NOT BS.FINE I'LL SHOW MYSELF AND ALSO MY BRO WELL TOO MEET US AT THE PARK THAT 'S 10 MIN AWAY FROM YOUR HOUSE AROUND 4 PM AND YOU'LL FIND OUT!!
[end of conversation]
REVIEW AND RATE TELL ME WAHT YA'LL THINK-D.
Sign up to rate and review this story